New Stallone movie, bullet to the head!

SlyCamaro

Awards
Hey guys, theres gotta be some Sly heads on this site! Went to see his new flick and it was awesome, story is not super great but it works and stays true to a solid old school type action bad a$$ guy movie! Momoa plays a great bad guy and the fights are awesome, Sly actually plays a bad guy that is just good enough to be a good guy, he pulls it off well. His one liners are great and he looks JACKED in this movie, at 66 years old I don't care what hgh he is talking, he looks like he would rip your head off in this movie! I definitely recommend this movie to sly fans on this site, get out there and see it, we gotta support this stuff unless you want to see more of these skinny tight Jean wearing pu$$y films they make now...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys, theres gotta be some Sly heads on this site! Went to see his new flick and it was awesome, story is not super great but it works and stays true to a solid old school type action bad a$$ guy movie! Momoa plays a great bad guy and the fights are awesome, Sly actually plays a bad guy that is just good enough to be a good guy, he pulls it off well. His one liners are great and he looks JACKED in this movie, at 66 years old I don't care what hgh he is talking, he looks like he would rip your head off in this movie! I definitely recommend this movie to sly fans on this site, get out there and see it, we gotta support this stuff unless you want to see more of these skinny tight Jean wearing pu$$y films they make now...
heck i watched Arnold's new one this can't be any worse.I'll give it a watch

SlyCamaro

Awards
Ya I seen that too,not crazy about it but it did have some cool parts. I am fan of him but the movie was not hard core enough, to much joking. This was definitely better and more hard core, I enjoyed the hell out of it. Good fights and Sly played a total a$$ hole!