New stack, Triazole, activate extreme and cutler king

fx2050

Awards
Ive been lame for the last year with my gym work (baby born and work life) so its time to get back into it. people comment on my not going to the gym and lost my bulk and definition

im always a fan of triazole especially as i get gyno flares occasionally and this helps.

bought triazole and cutler king but then found i have an old bottle of activate extreme
(previously not used as felt gave me a gyno flare after a week, felt it in my armpit etc)

Im thinking now these 3 maybe a good stack and hopefully the triazole will keep the gyno at bay. at end of stack i will then drop the activate extreme and re-buy cutler king and triazole

any thoughts?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think thats a good plan. I like culter king. It's pretty much a natural anabolic supp. I think there are better products out there for a better price but I've used cutler king and liked it.

fx2050

Awards
yeah i think the products sound good just unsure about the activate extreme as after i week i started to feel gyno coming

throwing in some pre workout and creatine also

cutler 1 morning 2(pre)
AX 2 mid morning 2 (post)
Triaz 3 split throughout day(1 pre) 1 in evening
beast creatine 2 pre and 2 post
throw in some vits and red yeast and cod oil

lets do this!!

fx2050

Awards
im afraid it is true, i did start to feel it coming on, mainly the early signals of throbbing in arm pit

having researched i have found some other people noticed

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
im afraid it is true, i did start to feel it coming on, mainly the early signals of throbbing in arm pit

having researched i have found some other people noticed
you've run other compounds before or during AX?
because many make the great mistake to criticize a product by taking it at the same time with other compounds
this affects a lot, and alters its functions.
many times it is the placebo ..