New stack help

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys.. been running vector/follidrone for about 4 months, have definitely leaned out, muscle fullness and strength gains at maintenance/slight deficit. Now I'm bored, and it's time to give something new a shot (will come back to this stack In the future as I feel it was definitely worth it.)

Looking to transition to a bulk. I love Ara so I'm going to be running xgels. I've been looking at massacr3, massmax, alphamax xt (used this and liked it), ep1logue, and kingslayer.

What should I stack the xgels with? Xgels, massacr3, ep1logue or is that too much urolithin?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you are bulking then I am not sure there any better options than Kings Slayer. Kings Slayer with either Ep1logue or Massacr3 would be a great natty stack.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Xgels, kingslayer and would you choose massacr3 or ep1logue?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Xgels, kingslayer and would you choose massacr3 or ep1logue?
I guess it depends on what you prefer. They are both considered "muscle builders" but I'd say Massacr3 is better for your joints and Ep1logue is better for endurance. It's a matter of preference in those two areas I'd say.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha.. so as far as joints with massacr3, do you think there would be any counter productive effects with xgels working by increased inflammation and massacr3 possibly fighting inflammation?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gotcha.. so as far as joints with massacr3, do you think there would be any counter productive effects with xgels working by increased inflammation and massacr3 possibly fighting inflammation?
I haven't run both of those together but you can probably get away with it. All you'd have to do is make sure that you dose the Xgels and Massacr3 as far apart as you possibly can.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So maybe ep1logue would be better, since xgels and massacr3 both should be taken preworkout

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So maybe ep1logue would be better, since xgels and massacr3 both should be taken preworkout
I’ve never taken Massacr3 but I did run Ep1logue for 12 weeks and had great results while being on a cut.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MassMax hands down and people who have used it can def vouch. Tons of logs both sponsored and unsponsored all yielding similar results. Weight gain. I’ve used it with ArA before and WOW. Just separate the dosages and you are fine. Some don’t separate them but to each their own. MassMax is probably my top 3 favorite supplement on the market along with ArA.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS X gels and Kingslayer make for a great bulking run!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS X gels and Kingslayer make for a great bulking run!
Agreed. X gels is an awesome product that will get you good results. Stacking with Kingslayer will definitely yield some results.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! Think I'm going with kingslayer and xgels!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys.. been running vector/follidrone for about 4 months, have definitely leaned out, muscle fullness and strength gains at maintenance/slight deficit. Now I'm bored, and it's time to give something new a shot (will come back to this stack In the future as I feel it was definitely worth it.)

Looking to transition to a bulk. I love Ara so I'm going to be running xgels. I've been looking at massacr3, massmax, alphamax xt (used this and liked it), ep1logue, and kingslayer.

What should I stack the xgels with? Xgels, massacr3, ep1logue or is that too much urolithin?
If you've used AlphaMax before, why not run that with ArA? I love the stack. It is a good blend of strength and lean gains.

I never stacked MassMax and ArA, but users report a 5-8 pound weight increase with MassMax alone with favorable body composition changes as well. In addition, users report greater strength gains than AlphaMax. If you want to go on a full on bulk and want to focus on strength, I would go with MassMax and ArA.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You shouldn’t have issues taking ARA at the same time as any of these. The only things that would interfere with ARA effects are omega 3s, which can compete for absorption or displace the ARA in tissue, and COX inhibitors, which will interfere with prostaglandin synthesis. These anabolics should be fine.