C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super Spinach’s Red Spinach Extract contains 4x the Nitrate content in comparison to Beet Root Extract, in turn providing a more potent increase in Nitric Oxide production all without the unwanted sugar found in Beet Root.

Less Sugar...More NITRIC OXIDE!

Promotes Healthy Circulation & Blood Pressure
Supports Cardiovascular Health
Boosts Natural Energy & Stamina
Phytonutrient Loaded
Nature's #1 Nitric Oxide Activator
Two Delicious Flavors!
Manufactured in a GMP & NSF Certified Facility

A Proper pH Balance

-Beet Root Extract pH of 5.5 (acidic)

- Super Spinach's Red Spinach Extract -pH of 7 (neutral)

No Oxalates...No Problems!

Oxalates are anti-nutrtients which interfere with the body's absorption of magnesium, calcium, iron and other important minerals. Consumption of excess oxalates may cause symptoms such as painful or inflamed joints, depression, developmental disorders in children and kidney stones. Oxalates are found predominantly in foods such as beets, potato chips, bran flakes, french fries and rhubarb.

While most Beet Root Extracts have been found to contain a 10%-15% Oxalate content...

SUPER SPINACH IS 100% OXALATE FREE!

More Nitric Oxide = More Benefits!

A Cornerstone of Vitality...

Super Spinach contains a NON-GMO Red Spinach Extract that contains up to 4 times the amount of natural nitrate as compared to beet root and has been shown to enhance Nitric Oxide levels in the body, in turn promoting cardiovascular health and supporting the function of the body's vital organs.

Super Spinach is 100% Free of:

-Sugar-
-Gluten-
-Oxalates-
-Caffeine/Stimulants-
-Animal Products-
-Artificial Flavors & Sweeteners-
-Artificial Colors & Dyes-
To view this content, click reload.

IT BEATS BEETS!

Nitric Oxide's Critical Role In Cardiovascular Protection...

Nitric Oxide (NO) is a naturally occurring molecule that plays a critical role in many of the body's vital functions. It is currently regarded by many health professionals as one of the most important mediators of biological processes in the heart and blood vessels, and is a very effective agent of cardiovascular protection.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is interesting, when should you dose the for best effects, pre workout or first thing?
Depends on your schedule... I train about two hours after I wake up so I just take the Lipøshield and super Spinach first thing and use it to wash down any other Supps I’m taking... something light and refreshing to look forward to when I wake up since I train fasted so at least I’m getting some nice crisp flavor instead of just swallowing pills with a glass of water

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can confirm the great taste of Super Spinach. It's very refreshing even though it is on the sweet side.