New Sponsor: Olympus Labs UK | Research Chemical Provider

OlympusLabs UK

OlympusLabs UK

Awards
Olympus Labs UK has finally launched after much anticipation with the goal of being the number one research chemical provider.

Please visit us here and view all published third party test reports here
Use “AM15” to receive 15% off your next order. New products will periodically be added. Thank you for your support!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So stoked for this! I bought some already and let me tell you they’re legit! Do not sleep on these. I’m grabbing more when I get paid.
IMG_9121.JPG

IMG_9075.JPG

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_2063.png

If only I could get the privacy thing to go away. It’s blocking the order button.

OlympusLabs UK

OlympusLabs UK

Awards
That’s fixed but now when I checkout it won’t show me price in USD.
Thank you for reporting this. Investigating it now as we speak. I am very appreciative for your patience

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you plan to make other products like furuza 11 oxo or hexadrone?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for reporting this. Investigating it now as we speak. I am very appreciative for your patience
Not sure if it’s just me or my phone, but when scrolling the catalog, it looks like the price is hidden behind the “add to cart” button.

OlympusLabs UK

OlympusLabs UK

Awards
Not sure if it’s just me or my phone, but when scrolling the catalog, it looks like the price is hidden behind the “add to cart” button.
I think you’re right let me look into this asap!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do predator or powermyself ordered from you ?

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The currency selector (along the right edge of the Shop All Products page doesn't seem to be working. And it's defaulting to USD, rather than the GBP I would expect for the UK?

OlympusLabs UK

OlympusLabs UK

Awards
The currency selector (along the right edge of the Shop All Products page doesn't seem to be working. And it's defaulting to USD, rather than the GBP I would expect for the UK?
The two plugins aren’t working and because it’s late here in the UK, I’m just waiting on IT to look into the issue and fix it. We can manually help if you chat with us to figure out the price till it’s fixed tomorrow

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Pre-order pages for an Osta/LGD combo and cardarine are going up today. The two releases after that will be liposomal bpc157 capsules (125mg per bottle) and liposomal formestane
Very interesting stuff. Would you consider making an enclomiphene capsules product? Hard to find a good and tested prepared product

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pre-order pages for an Osta/LGD combo and cardarine are going up today. The two releases after that will be liposomal bpc157 capsules (125mg per bottle) and liposomal formestane
I’d love to see Methyl-DHT-Oxime you use to make… 😏

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Topical with multiple compounds in it with dmso carrier

OlympusLabs UK

OlympusLabs UK

Awards
Very interesting stuff. Would you consider making an enclomiphene capsules product? Hard to find a good and tested prepared product
yes in general we’re open to all product requests! Our goal is to be the number one and most trusted supplier