BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our New Website is Live!
33% Off Everything to Celebrate!
Promo Code: NewSite33
We’ve done it. We redesigned the Chaos and Pain website! And because we aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, I am sure that we overlooked some mistakes. In fact, I am so sure that we missed something, that I made a bet with Wayne, and he agreed to it.

The first person to take a screen shot of any mistake on the website and send it to [email protected] will get hooked up with a sweet prize, and I get bragging rights over Wayne. Come on guys, don't let me down.

And because Wayne is so happy about the new website, he is giving everyone 33% Off now through Sunday at midnight. Just enter coupon code Newsite33 at checkout for the discount.

Also, don't forget all the new articles to help with your gainz. Click here to learn something.

https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-permaswole-preworkout-non-stim/
EMPIREMIND
pyrobatt

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out the new site and hit up that email. Great chance to win some free product!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sent email lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Second email sent.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone is gonna score some free gear

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is a good way to get free website editing lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Then, you should at least use CnP Preworkouts.. They are much better than what’s on the label. Titan Pre is great.
Better than the label?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Then, you should at least use CnP Preworkouts.. They are much better than what’s on the label. Titan Pre is great.
Titan is your #1? I’ve only sampled Titan but gone through multiple tubs of Riot and Ferox

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The label looks like just another regular Pre. But, the experience is much better than just a regular Pre.

I really enjoyed Titan. It was just an overall good energy and happy feeling.
Hidden ingredients lol?

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Found a small one as well, emailed. Can we PLEASE get another bogo on predator. I'm on my last bottle and I need more!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol.. I asked the team if they had something extra added which wasn’t on the label. The obvious answer was, No.
Same here, I got a sample a while back and tried it and it worked way better than I expected. Got 2 samples still, might try it again soon.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Our New Website is Live!
33% Off Everything to Celebrate!
Promo Code: NewSite33
We’ve done it. We redesigned the Chaos and Pain website! And because we aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, I am sure that we overlooked some mistakes. In fact, I am so sure that we missed something, that I made a bet with Wayne, and he agreed to it.

The first person to take a screen shot of any mistake on the website and send it to [email protected] will get hooked up with a sweet prize, and I get bragging rights over Wayne. Come on guys, don't let me down.

And because Wayne is so happy about the new website, he is giving everyone 33% Off now through Sunday at midnight. Just enter coupon code Newsite33 at checkout for the discount.

Also, don't forget all the new articles to help with your gainz. Click here to learn something.

https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-permaswole-preworkout-non-stim/

EMPIREMIND
pyrobatt
Highlighting and going straight to the webpage from your signature goes to a Cyberroam Login portal. Dont know why but the Permaswole link works fine,