**New Review** Vicaine JULY 2018

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
spiderduncan - Thank you very much for the thorough review!!!!

Vicaine Review

Recently, purchased a bottle of Vicaine for study purposes. I have used a lot of pre workouts, ephedrine, caffeine and various nootropic blends. To varying degrees, they all provide energy and focus. However, I have come to a point in my life, that feeling anxious or "cracked out" is not what I am looking for. Not only that, but the crash/lethargy that follows these harsher stimulants just doesn't help with cognition. After reading a few reviews and speaking to people who have first hand experience with the product I thought I would give Vicaine a go.

2 caps - subtle but noticeable increase in focus and energy after 30 minutes. Nothing overwhelming, but better than most popular nootropics that you take and "hope" they are doing what is promised. Lastly, no jitters!

3 caps - great focus, mood enhancement and energy. Much more pronounced than 2 caps. Overall, an improved version of 2 caps, again with NO jitters. I might be onto something with this product.

4 caps - Yes, I know that label reads, "Do not exceed suggested dosage." But why not?! In short, 4 caps was fun. Everything that 3 caps was, just more pronounced combined with euphoria.

In summary, if you want a product that can improve your mental cognition and drive (study aid or pre workout supplement) this is a game changer due to the fact that it does not produce jitters/anxious feelings.

"WES20" at checkout for 20% off your order​
vicaineREAL.jpg

masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg