New rep and discount for iml

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let everyone know I will be repping for IML. I would like to start off by offering everyone a discount code.
Apply mace20 for 20% Off any product, stack or even sale at IML.. if you need any assistance please don't hesitate to message me and I'll do my best to help you and try to answer any and all questions you may have.
Here is a little info about our company..

What Sets IronMag Labs Apart From All Other Supplement Companies?
In 2005 IronMag Labs was born with the creation of our flagship product Anabolic-Matrix, one of the most celebrated natural testosterone boosting supplements every created. The founder of IML, Robert DiMaggio has earned a reputation as one of the most cutting-edge supplement formulators in the industry. In addition he has spent years testing and formulating every product currently sold by IronMag Labs and has earned a reputation as the leader in the prohormone industry because our products deliver real results. Our current “Super Andro” products all contain patent pending compounds that are superior to all other Andro derivatives on the market today. IronMag Labs was the innovator of several products such as Super-DMZ, Ultra Male and E-Control with unique and new compounds, many have been called “game-changers” in the industry. Our top selling and most popular product was Super-DMZ which has now been discontinued. We will continue to push the envelope in sports nutrition and supplementation. We are grateful to our loyal customers who continue to challenge and inspire us to keep raising the bar. If you’re just discovering IronMag Labs today, welcome to our family.

Why Buy IronMag Labs Supplements?
Our mission is and always has been to produce superior sports supplements using the highest grade raw materials available. IronMag Labs exists to provide the most hardcore, pure and legal supplements in the industry. We have been in business since 2005 (over 15 years) and have a reputation for producing quality products that contain exactly what is on the label. Our supplements work and do what we claim them to do, period! We have a patent on the Method For DHEA Enanthate Processing (written/filed by Robert DiMaggio the founder & owner) which can be viewed here: https://patents.google.com/patent/US20160362443A1. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA approved, registered and inspected facility that maintains GMP certification and follows all FDA guidelines. All of our prohormones and compounds used in our products are all third party independently lab tested before encapsulation.

If you own a nutrition/supplement store or a gym and would like to carry our products please Contact Us (email: [email protected]) for wholesale pricing.
We also offer a drop ship program so you do not have to stock our products, we ship your customer’s order directly to them for you at no extra cost.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congrats

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
congrats mace .. great co .. one of the OG's in the game for sure.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
congrats mace .. great co .. one of the OG's in the game for sure.
Thanks used there products for over a decade. Glad to be part of the crew and able to help the community with a steady discount now... It's the best part of being a rep. Giving back and taking care of people.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks used there products for over a decade. Glad to be part of the crew and able to help the community with a steady discount now... It's the best part of being a rep. Giving back and taking care of people.
Preach

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see you repping. I really like IML products

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
congratulation on the repping gig, I don't know much about Iron MagLabs but always looking to learn.

Last edited:
macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone. I will be getting up more products and content for everyone. If allowed I May even try and get some loggers going...how does that sound.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Logs are always welcome and fun !