new prohormones immortal strength

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi guys . today i was looking for some PH's and i saw at a UK site this brand (immortal strength) .. i think this is the same brand with the sarms brand immortal science ,and they got epistane ,h-drol ,and an epistane Tren stack.. with 120 capsules per bottle so i bet that at least h drol 1 bottle is enough for 1 cycle.. does anyone knows if this brand is legit?? actually the sarms because the phs are new and i cant find any info yet

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why not just pin Test? You'll make good gains(with effective diet & workout routine )you'll really feel immortal and it's less harsher than the orals you're seeking. With a little research you'd be gtg chances are you'll end up pinning at some point anyways.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not just pin Test? You'll make good gains(with effective diet & workout routine )you'll really feel immortal and it's less harsher than the orals you're seeking. With a little research you'd be gtg chances are you'll end up pinning at some point anyways.
yea i know it but im living in greece and i dont know if a test cycle is more expensive than oral cycles.. also icant find a legit source :/

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's gonna be a bunch of factors involved that's gonna determine how expensive a cycle is. But when it comes to your health price should be the least concern.

I am not to familiar with you area of the globe but believe good ole test should not be that hard to source.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yea i know it but im living in greece and i dont know if a test cycle is more expensive than oral cycles.. also icant find a legit source :/
There are definitely Greek sources.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i will search for test thx for info guys .. i know that test is much more effective and healthier than orals

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i will search for test thx for info guys .. i know that test is much more effective and healthier than orals
You can run whatever kind of cycles you like.
I was just letting you know that there are Greek sources, as well. I used a Greek source for 4 years (I believe). And I live in the USA.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
H-drol is a relatively mild cycle on body if it is legitimate, most have an easy PCT, and keep most gains.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know it you are right bro but we havent got many legit choices about h drol today... im afraid about underdosed products.. for example i run now 11 andro brawn at 800 mg and i didnt notice anything.. im on my 4 week and i dont lost my libido.. 800 mg is a large dosage... i should at least got some strength gains

KOSTASKARAS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I dont trust the brawn
I run 3 years ago and was underdose

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe before i go to test cycle i will give a shot to radar1ne with ostar1ne .. what do you think is this good stack for newbies?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
maybe before i go to test cycle i will give a shot to radar1ne with ostar1ne .. what do you think is this good stack for newbies?
Not really, no. I think your better off trying Hdrol or if you find a source, real anavar or turinabol.

Or if you want to try 11oxo, find something that isn't underdosed and has added oral bioavailability.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually brawn are good to go. Years ago they got a bad rep but they cleaned there act up and I for one have used there msten and formestane and the msten was awesome

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually brawn are good to go. Years ago they got a bad rep but they cleaned there act up and I for one have used there msten and formestane and the msten was awesome
these are good news bro.. maybe i have to much expetations from 11 oxo , but im on bulk diet and i wanted to stay leaner ,but i didnt see any difference to 800 mg at least some strength and a mild fat loss. i dont know brawn epi seems cheap and 120 capsules 10 mg is very good for 1 run .. i will run it to 30 mg for 5-6 weeks

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really, no. I think your better off trying Hdrol or if you find a source, real anavar or turinabol.

Or if you want to try 11oxo, find something that isn't underdosed and has added oral bioavailability.
hmm why you are against sarms .. many guys tell me the same thing . i mean that they told me that is better to try a mild DS ,than rad or lgd .

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm why you are against sarms .. many guys tell me the same thing . i mean that they told me that is better to try a mild DS ,than rad or lgd .
Sarms are just not that good
Why be suppressed /shut down for mild gains with sides that suck