Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am really excited about the new products being added to iconic's lineup!!
several guys have tried alpha seven and ultra hard seem to be getting a whole lotta love!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to try some Alpha Seven!
based on my 1 week experience on it you won't be disappointed...don't forget to use my code thebigt at iconicformulations.com to save 25% off all products!!!

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All the products are now up on the site, my god so much androsterone! I can’t wait for pay day now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All the products are now up on the site, my god so much androsterone! I can’t wait for pay day now.
even i am impressed with the labels-wow....iconic is killing it.

remember to use code THEBIGT to save 25% off

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok...so far i've tried icon one and alpha seven, bit thumbsup to both!!!

now i have the biggie i've been waiting for-ALPHA FOUR coming courtesy of iconicformulations, i also have a bottle of ultra epi coming that i bought myself to go with the ALPHA FOUR...very, very excited about the A4!!!

expected delivery tuesday, i will probably do a log or at least frequent updates--i repeat very excited for this, love me some 4-andro!!!

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ok...so far i've tried icon one and alpha seven, bit thumbsup to both!!!

now i have the biggie i've been waiting for-ALPHA FOUR coming courtesy of iconicformulations, i also have a bottle of ultra epi coming that i bought myself to go with the ALPHA FOUR...very, very excited about the A4!!!

expected delivery tuesday, i will probably do a log or at least frequent updates--i repeat very excited for this, love me some 4-andro!!!
will be running icon one, alpha seven, ultra hard all at Different times along side trt. 4-andro converts to test right? do you think 4-andro would add anything or pointless when running test trt?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
will be running icon one, alpha seven, ultra hard all at Different times along side trt. 4-andro converts to test right? do you think 4-andro would add anything or pointless when running test trt?
i have been on trt for 12 years originally at 200mg weekly, now at 100mg weekly...everyone responds differently, but for me 4-andro doubled my total test last time i ran it and put me up in the 1200 range, my normal range is 600-700.

the last time i ran 4-andro was olympus labs and i ran it with their epiandro. that was caps, i usually get better results from transdermals...anyways i have high hopes and very excited to try this!!!!

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i have been on trt for 12 years originally at 200mg weekly, now at 100mg weekly...everyone responds differently, but for me 4-andro doubled my total test last time i ran it and put me up in the 1200 range, my normal range is 600-700.

the last time i ran 4-andro was olympus labs and i ran it with their epiandro. that was caps, i usually get better results from transdermals...anyways i have high hopes and very excited to try this!!!!
Very helpful thank you, I will probably give it a run too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very helpful thank you, I will probably give it a run too.
i can't wait until tuesday to get my hands on alpha four...!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok guys, the 35% sale is over...but remember, you can still use code THEBIGT to save 25% off all products at iconicformulations.com.

all day every day, 365!!!

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote

What 4andro dose and how many weeks? Standard 330mg and 8 weeks?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have two bottles of alpha four I’m gonna get into soon just not sure if I want to add it to something...can’t wait though! Gym just opened today too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have two bottles of alpha four I’m gonna get into soon just not sure if I want to add it to something...can’t wait though! Gym just opened today too!
i am loving the alpha four!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Full lineup is en route to DPS and Flexit Nutrition

Strong supplements will be adding Ultra Epi Shortly.