New Products from Serious Nutrition Solutions

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! X gels what up .. All these new products forcing me to rework my plans! Damn u sns ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plans to get huge naturally ?
Naw dude.. Gotta get small. Lol honestly never wanted mass.. Would rather be small n fit. Is ara more of a mass builder? I used it once way back when but can't recall effects.. I just know it's good stuff.. Need to read up on it tho

Edit: read up.. Going to include for fall recomp and most likely winter lean bulk

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
side effects include .. Mass, increase in strength & endurance lol

With proper diet, u should be able to use it to achieve your goals

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
" Common dosages of the supplement can vary around 75mg to 250mg per day for long-term usage, anywhere to 500mg and a 1000mg daily for a rapid, short-term effect." - m&s.com

Label sAys 50 on/50 off. For someone weighing 160-170lbs would you say 250mg daily for 50 days would be good? I do a fair amount of hiit cardio and very short rest intervals on my weight training.. Any issues stacking with test boosters like bulbine/3,4 div. Or erase, Anabeta?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even more excited now. Was just looking to grab some X-factor for some use pretty soon will grab this instead if the price is right. :)
What do u usually use it with, if Anything?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I missing something? Where'd you pull info ched? I googled it nada...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
" Common dosages of the supplement can vary around 75mg to 250mg per day for long-term usage, anywhere to 500mg and a 1000mg daily for a rapid, short-term effect." - m&s.com

Label sAys 50 on/50 off. For someone weighing 160-170lbs would you say 250mg daily for 50 days would be good? I do a fair amount of hiit cardio and very short rest intervals on my weight training.. Any issues stacking with test boosters like bulbine/3,4 div. Or erase, Anabeta?
250mg meaning just 1cap a day .. id do 3caps a day .. and stacking with either one of those is a great idea ..i havent ran this yet ..but i do like the idea with bulbine .. anabeta would be a nice stack too, havent used anabeta but read good reviews on it

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
250mg meaning just 1cap a day .. id do 3caps a day .. and stacking with either one of those is a great idea ..i havent ran this yet ..but i do like the idea with bulbine .. anabeta would be a nice stack too, havent used anabeta but read good reviews on it
I see .. Only bc the above info says short term versus long term.. But doesn't specify what those would be.. Meaning, Is 50 days short or long term.. At 3 caps you're getting 750mg daily which would mean short term.. So just confused as to what that is lol.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
SWEET! JUST SEEN THIS-looks like an amazing deal and love ara. great addition srs. this with citrulline and agmatine pre wo =$

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I will make a thread dedicated to dosing and timing once the product is released. Long story short, the product should be used on training days only at 4-8 caps.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Naw dude.. Gotta get small. Lol honestly never wanted mass.. Would rather be small n fit. Is ara more of a mass builder? I used it once way back when but can't recall effects.. I just know it's good stuff.. Need to read up on it tho

Edit: read up.. Going to include for fall recomp and most likely winter lean bulk
It is a body recomposition agent. You will gain muscle and lose fat.

Stick to 1g minimum on days you use it. Stacks with anything.

I see .. Only bc the above info says short term versus long term.. But doesn't specify what those would be.. Meaning, Is 50 days short or long term.. At 3 caps you're getting 750mg daily which would mean short term.. So just confused as to what that is lol.
The 50 day rule applies to 50 days of use. If you're using it only on workout days, your run will last much longer.

One bottle lasts 25 workouts. For the average person who trains 4x per week, you are looking at over 6 weeks from 1 bottle! In other words, it's a better value than 99% of products, which only last a month.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IIRC, I think ArA also helped upregulate some receptors so using something like DAA or Optimize-T to take advantage of that effect would be mutually beneficial. One concern to be aware of is that its' mechanism is through increasing inflammation. For such as short duration, 50-75 days typically, this is usually fine. Concern arise with some users joints, but good thing we got cissus available for that! I think the main concern would be those with certain auto-immune disorders. People with lupus or fibromyalgia should probably steer clear as the added inflammation can exacerbate existing conditions. However, those who qualify for this consideration are typically pretty limited. Otherwise, I think it's a great product and I have loved it every time I've used it myself.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Arachidonic acid exerts its anabolic effect via downstream conversion/metabolization to PGF2a, which causes myonuclear accretion in skeletal muscle, resulting in physical growth of the myocyte, a phenomenon we refer to as hypertrophy. Thus, it is one of the few compounds out there that can truly impact body composition in a significant way. It's even more beneficial in bodybuilders because most of us lack Arachidonic Acid in our diet with respect to foods containing non-competitive amino acids (eggs are not a good choice, for instance, because they contain competing omega-3s). In order to circumvent storage in adipocytes, we decided to create a supplemental form of ArA which allows dosing in the absence of food; this is the best time to take it, particularly preworkout.

If taken preworkout, it also significantly enhances vasodilation via prostanoid synthesis, so much so that I would put the pumps of ArA on par with the best pump product out there. To top it all off, ArA's action at the imidazoline receptor actually allows for synergy with agmatine, with the potential to intensify agmatine's effects on vasodilation, as well as prolonging the pump. There is also human data showing that ArA increases peak power output (and this used a far inferior dosing scheme). So in short, you're looking at:

-Increased hypertrophy (muscle mass)
-A leaning out effect (fat loss)
-Increased vasodilation and pumps
-Increased strength

Arachidonic acid has been my favorite supplemental muscle builder for years (moreso than any testosterone booster), and I can't wait for the release of this product personally.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arachidonic acid exerts its anabolic effect via downstream conversion/metabolization to PGF2a, which causes myonuclear accretion in skeletal muscle, resulting in physical growth of the myocyte, a phenomenon we refer to as hypertrophy. Thus, it is one of the few compounds out there that can truly impact body composition in a significant way. It's even more beneficial in bodybuilders because most of us lack Arachidonic Acid in our diet with respect to foods containing non-competitive amino acids (eggs are not a good choice, for instance, because they contain competing omega-3s). In order to circumvent storage in adipocytes, we decided to create a supplemental form of ArA which allows dosing in the absence of food; this is the best time to take it, particularly preworkout.

If taken preworkout, it also significantly enhances vasodilation via prostanoid synthesis, so much so that I would put the pumps of ArA on par with the best pump product out there. To top it all off, ArA's action at the imidazoline receptor actually allows for synergy with agmatine, with the potential to intensify agmatine's effects on vasodilation, as well as prolonging the pump. There is also human data showing that ArA increases peak power output (and this used a far inferior dosing scheme). So in short, you're looking at:

-Increased strength

Arachidonic acid has been my favorite supplemental muscle builder for years (moreso than any testosterone booster), and I can't wait for the release of this product personally.
Atta boy Coop! Nicely done. I agree completely on the pumps. I get good pumps with agmatine but nothing compares to ArA in that category.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for x gels. Seems legit.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to get sum of dis :yumyum:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Coops, you wouldn't recommend using ara everyday but rather only on training days?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coops, you wouldn't recommend using ara everyday but rather only on training days?
What about:

A) reduced dose on non training days
And/or
B) regular dosing on just cardio days

And thank u coop for the great info on previous page!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I assume these X-Gels will need to be cycled like X-Factor? 50 days on, 50 days off?

And when I'm taking XFA, I take 4 pre-workout, NONE on off days.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume these X-Gels will need to be cycled like X-Factor? 50 days on, 50 days off?

Yea that's what the bottle says.. 50/50

I'm wondering if the 50 is start to finish as in including off days..

Interesting 4 Pre workout.. I would think 2 Pre, 2 with a meal maybe?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i think (going by Coop's post from last night) it is 50 days of use - so 50 training days?

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think (going by Coop's post from last night) it is 50 days of use - so 50 training days?
I got that you could use it 50 days in a row at 2 caps a day. Or the better idea was to use it for 4 caps per workout day for 25 workout days.
(For one bottle)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's 50-75 days of continuous use. It takes time for the ArA to build up in your system and only taking it on training days would only hamper the effectiveness.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know the dosage amount per cap of ArA between XFA and the SNS X-gels.... But when I am using X-Factor Advanced, I do this:

1st 14 days, 4 caps/day.

After the 14 day pre-load, 4 caps 30-45 mins prior to workout. No caps on off days.

So by doing this, I go a little over 50 days. Nothing wrong with that.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's 50-75 days of continuous use. It takes time for the ArA to build up in your system and only taking it on training days would only hamper the effectiveness.
ok, could you take 1000mg 50 days straight then? 2 bottles in 6 weeks?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, could you take 1000mg 50 days straight then? 2 bottles in 6 weeks?
yes. I ran it at 750 mg and at 1000mg and would say that 1000mg is optimal and you wouldn't really want to go below that.

uvawahoowa

Awards

-Increased strength

This is why you're the man coop

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any guesstimate what a price point might be for the X-Gels?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why you're the man coop
hey! he's my man, get your own! :D

It will be about the same price as a bottle of MN X-Factor, however, our bottle will contain 100 count rather then their 60, IIRC, making ours far more affordable. No hate to MN cause I like those guys and their products but ArA has simply been too expensive and it's nice to see a competitive drop in price point.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
hey! he's my man, get your own! :D

It will be about the same price as a bottle of MN X-Factor, however, our bottle will contain 100 count rather then their 60, IIRC, making ours far more affordable. No hate to MN cause I like those guys and their products but ArA has simply been too expensive and it's nice to see a competitive drop in price point.
Dear King: the first statement can cause an uprising and mutiny against the crown, but more upon that insolence later.

Fascinating, ArA was part of the suggestions I made haha but I kinda knew it was coming out just by knowing CyForce's love for it haha. When are you guys gonna shut up and take my money for it :)?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I always have the consumer in mind when I make suggestions. You can take X-Gels on off days too when fasted. The reason being that both a fasted state and an exercising state favor ArA delivery to skeletal muscle.

What about:

A) reduced dose on non training days
And/or
B) regular dosing on just cardio days

And thank u coop for the great info on previous page!
You can dose it pre-cardio, yup.

50 training days or days of actual use. So it's more like 75 total days for most people.

Yea that's what the bottle says.. 50/50

I'm wondering if the 50 is start to finish as in including off days..

Interesting 4 Pre workout.. I would think 2 Pre, 2 with a meal maybe?
No, I can't stress enough that taking it with a meal is the worst way to take it. Take it all preworkout.

Yup

Low 30s, which is very competitive since this is 100 caps vs X-Factor which is 60 caps at the same price.

This, when can buy?
Many places, soon.

boogyman

Awards
Add more to the 501 series. Those things are the best value and convenience on the market IMO. When buying the staples its so much more convenient to buy a 501 tube every few months than having to order a 1 month supply.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Add more to the 501 series. Those things are the best value and convenience on the market IMO. When buying the staples its so much more convenient to buy a 501 tube every few months than having to order a 1 month supply.
I don't think they'd like my recommendation of adding X Gels [ArA] to the 501 CT series already. :D

I would like to see our ALCAR-500 available in a 240 or 501 CT bottle, and the Cissus XT in a larger bottle as well [~240, perhaps].

We've shown a trend of listening to the consumer - that's why our new Agmatine Powder [50g, 100g] came to market, as well as the bigger 180 CT bottle of caps. Stay tuned for more improvements!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to see a product offered with only ALCAR and PLCAR together.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think they'd like my recommendation of adding X Gels [ArA] to the 501 CT series already. :D

I would like to see our ALCAR-500 available in a 240 or 501 CT bottle, and the Cissus XT in a larger bottle as well [~240, perhaps].

We've shown a trend of listening to the consumer - that's why our new Agmatine Powder [50g, 100g] came to market, as well as the bigger 180 CT bottle of caps. Stay tuned for more improvements!
I would be a lifetime buyer of 240 or 501 ct alcar.. Also rk500 in bulk.. Would have my biz for life

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't the label say 1-4 caps WITH meals? :/ contradicting info! :-x

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Doesn't the label say 1-4 caps WITH meals? :/ contradicting info! :-x
There is no contradiction. Read the write-up posted in the X-Gels thread. This supplement is being sold to all sorts of customers, not just bodybuilders. My advice, and the advice written in the write-up, is tailormade for body composition effects. Remember, ArA has other benefits (PLers benefit from increased power output, health buffs benefit from a fatty acid "balancer" for their omega-3s).

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no contradiction. Read the write-up posted in the X-Gels thread. This supplement is being sold to all sorts of customers, not just bodybuilders. My advice, and the advice written in the write-up, is tailormade for body composition effects. Remember, ArA has other benefits (PLers benefit from increased power output, health buffs benefit from a fatty acid "balancer" for their omega-3s).
Agh I know. Didnt mean to come across negatively if I did, was half asleep on a train lol