New Product for MA Labs?

THEstudent

Awards
What do you think of a fat loss product in a capsule made up of GW-501516 and AOD 9604? One mechanism of action being oxidation and the other lipolysis. Sounds like a match made in heaven @Mike Arnold @WesleyInman

Nickec9

Awards
I haven't seen them around here for a good minute. I hope they didn't close shop and that whatever is in stock is the last of the research on the site.

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah hopefully all is well with MA Labs. Their presence is not existent anymore.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I texted Mike the other day because no one has heard from him in awhile, this was his response.

From Mike;

Hi, buddy. I'm still here. I just haven't been in the forums lately. I'll get back on and see what's going on. If anyone needs to contact me, they can always contact me via the company emails, which are found on the company websites at the "CONTACT US" tab. We respond to those emails every day...except Sunday, usually.

Everything is still business as usual. I've just been involved in some other ventures, but I'm starting to formulate products again. I have some cool ideas. I lost the passion for product formulation for a bit, but I'm getting back into it now.

Feel free to post any of these texts if you want, but I'll check into the forums in the next couple days.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im still on the forum guys and will speak to Mike as well this week.

However, I very rarely am here anymore, pretty much everyone knows how to reach me on the other forums I am on, including my own forums.

Very busy with my Brand, still repping for Mike and MA Labs and 14 other companies as well now.

MA labs and MA supps continues to do well. Waiting for the newer items to launch...still.

All is well and ty for tagging me in this post. Nice to see everyone here :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear.

Need a coupon code