Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mitrazepine

* The Ultimate Mood & Relaxation Product

* Highly Potent Kratom & Kava Extracts (w/ other ingredients)

* Mitradopa's Night-time Cousin

* Even Greater Mood-Boosting Effects than Mitradopa (think about that)!

* Unrivaled Euphoria

Coming soon...

littlrook

Awards
how would this compare to the 3z for sleep. i find that sometimes i am pretty groggy in the morning after taking the 3z so i only take 1 scoop

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how would this compare to the 3z for sleep. i find that sometimes i am pretty groggy in the morning after taking the 3z so i only take 1 scoop
It's a very different product with a different feel. Both activate GABA, but they are so different that it makes a comparison difficult.

littlrook

Awards
10-4, i take kratom daily so would this be like taking kratom and kava together. If so, what kind of flavor profile are you going for? Would it taste like the 3z or be capsule?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10-4, i take kratom daily so would this be like taking kratom and kava together. If so, what kind of flavor profile are you going for? Would it taste like the 3z or be capsule?
It will be caps! So no nasty taste like powdered kratom or Kava.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never tried Kratom, Should I ?

littlrook

Awards
kratom is a double edge sword rocket. been dealing with arthritis for past 15 years. trying to do the natural approach thing, but cbd etc havent given me much relief. kratom can be a big relief for me at times with pain and the ability to just deal with life. it can be addicting though like many opioids

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Always worth a try. Just have to do like 3 days on 3 days off. Or like a 5 days on, 2 days off. People that stay going for too long and up their dose do get withdrawals when they stop

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
kratom is a double edge sword rocket. been dealing with arthritis for past 15 years. trying to do the natural approach thing, but cbd etc havent given me much relief. kratom can be a big relief for me at times with pain and the ability to just deal with life. it can be addicting though like many opioids
Always worth a try. Just have to do like 3 days on 3 days off. Or like a 5 days on, 2 days off. People that stay going for too long and up their dose do get withdrawals when they stop

It doesn't sound like something I want to try.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It doesn't sound like something I want to try.
Kratom is definitely a love, hate thing. I take 2g four times a day. That’s on the low side but if I go a day without talk it, I get irritable with increased anxiety. I love it though. The mental focus and motivation is incredible.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's like asking should I try alcohol. Ok here and there but a problem used daily for some. I never felt addicted to it like I needed but used it every morning like coffee and it was awesome. I was working 7 days a week so it was everyday. When I stopped it I was crazy fatigued for awhile. I still take it here and there. And it's fine and I never crave it or anything. Trest it like a super high stim pre and you should be fine. Two or three times a week shouldn't cause any problems.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in my post above it's suppose to say treat like a high stim pre not trest. Lol

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates Mike?
Mitrazepine? My manufacturer was supposed to send it to me before they moved to a new facility, which means I should have had it already. They didn't, so now they are closed until the New Year and won't do anything until then. It looks like it's going to be released Mid-January.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mitrazepine? My manufacturer was supposed to send it to me before they moved to a new facility, which means I should have had it already. They didn't, so now they are closed until the New Year and won't do anything until then. It looks like it's going to be released Mid-January.
What is Mitrazepine supposed to be?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi. I'm not sure if you saw the OP, but in a nutshell, this explains what it does..

Mitrazepine

* Unrivaled Euphoria

* Potent Anxyolytic

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds promising !!

robbieboy672

Awards
Hi. I'm not sure if you saw the OP, but in a nutshell, this explains what it does..

Mitrazepine

* Unrivaled Euphoria

* Potent Anxyolytic
Hey Mike, do you have any plans on releasing Kava extracts on their own in the future?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Mitrazepine

* Unrivaled Euphoria

* Potent Anxyolytic
So this is a little more for chilling where dopa is more of a daytime supplement?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Mike, do you have any plans on releasing Kava extracts on their own in the future?
I thought about it. I'm not sure. I considered having a entire line, but there would have to be enough interest in something like this to move forward.

robbieboy672

Awards
I thought about it. I'm not sure. I considered having a entire line, but there would have to be enough interest in something like this to move forward.
Okay thank you. I love kava and usually purchase from kale with kava, but I hate how many tablespoons of instant I need to take. I found one 30% extract where I only had to take a teaspoon, but I really wish there were some stronger extracts out there.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay thank you. I love kava and usually purchase from kale with kava, but I hate how many tablespoons of instant I need to take. I found one 30% extract where I only had to take a teaspoon, but I really wish there were some stronger extracts out there.
I don't mind instant, but it an get annoying taking multiple tablespoons.

While being able to take less is certainly a benefit, strain type is of utmost importance, as strain will determine the actual effects. Having a very potent extract is great, but only if the extract itself is good. This is the main issue with extracts. A lot of them are crap. Potent? Yes, but crap.

Last edited:

robbieboy672

Awards
I don't mind instant, but it an get annoying taking multiple tablespoons.

While being able to take less is certainly a benefit, strain type is of utmost important, as strain will determine the actual effects. Having a very potent extract is great, but only if the extract itself is good. This is the main issue with extracts. A lot of them are crap. Potent? Yes, but crap.
Do you have any good recommendations? Sorry if this is a dumb question to be asking you because I know you are releasing your own product soon.

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on the release Mike?

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its also very addicting. Id never suggest someone start using kratom just for the hell of it. Doesnt take much to become dependent on it.
Yeah that’s why you don’t take it every day. Like most things lol it’s a fantastic supplement when used like almost every where says to use it

robbieboy672

Awards
Yeah that’s why you don’t take it every day. Like most things lol it’s a fantastic supplement when used like almost every where says to use it
I think people just need to be self aware before trying this. I am an addict through and through, so naturally Kratom was a bad choice for me, and led me down a pretty shitty path. However, I’m sure plenty of people can use it responsibly.

If you have substance abuse issues, then I recommend being careful with kratom. If you don’t, then you’ll likely get a big performance boost in many areas of life by incorporating it sparingly into your routine.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its also very addicting. Id never suggest someone start using kratom just for the hell of it. Doesnt take much to become dependent on it.
I’ve been using lower doses daily for a couple years now. With all of the addiction talk I decided to to just not take it for a week or so. Wasn’t bad at all. For me trying to stop caffeine for a week would be much much worse. Last stim break I took I got flu like symptoms.

When I use I use for mild mood/energy and joint comfort increase. 2-6 grams a day max.

I am not encouraging people to start; my point is IF used responsibly I think it’s not bad. Now if you are using it to get high, and you continue to chase that same high you had when you started I can see it getting out of hand fast. Just like pretty much any substance. And just like any substance your body and/or mind adapts.

But yea if you get addicted to things easy probably a good idea to stay away.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve taken kratom for about 9 years. Take one or two days off a week but some days take twice a day. Never had an issue and don’t notice a thing if I decide to stop taking it for a week or whatever when I want to do an extended break just to be safe. Think the addiction thing varies person to person with it. Others I think can get addicted pretty easily

robbieboy672

Awards
I’ve taken kratom for about 9 years. Take one or two days off a week but some days take twice a day. Never had an issue and don’t notice a thing if I decide to stop taking it for a week or whatever when I want to do an extended break just to be safe. Think the addiction thing varies person to person with it. Others I think can get addicted pretty easily
I’m my experience it was all dose dependent. When I was doing less that 20 grams per day I only got minor wd symptoms when I tried to quit. Once I got upwards of 50 grams per day though, the withdrawals were intense.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m my experience it was all dose dependent. When I was doing less that 20 grams per day I only got minor wd symptoms when I tried to quit. Once I got upwards of 50 grams per day though, the withdrawals were intense.
Jesus dude. I never took more than 10 grams lol. I usually take 3 grams of white during the day and 5 grams of red at night max.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been using lower doses daily for a couple years now. With all of the addiction talk I decided to to just not take it for a week or so. Wasn’t bad at all. For me trying to stop caffeine for a week would be much much worse. Last stim break I took I got flu like symptoms.

When I use I use for mild mood/energy and joint comfort increase. 2-6 grams a day max.

I am not encouraging people to start; my point is IF used responsibly I think it’s not bad. Now if you are using it to get high, and you continue to chase that same high you had when you started I can see it getting out of hand fast. Just like pretty much any substance. And just like any substance your body and/or mind adapts.

But yea if you get addicted to things easy probably a good idea to stay away.
I'm sure its nice to use every now and then if you dont have an addictive personality, but the problem is for every one of you there are two people that dont have that sort of self control. Most people ARE using it to get legally high unfortunately.

I've just seen way too many lives spiral on kratom and they'd all say they werent addicted and they could quit if they wanted to.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure its nice to use every now and then if you dont have an addictive personality, but the problem is for every one of you there are two people that dont have that sort of self control. Most people ARE using it to get legally high unfortunately.

I've just seen way too many lives spiral on kratom and they'd all say they werent addicted and they could quit if they wanted to.
Yea I mean it’s good to give a fair warning. Most people I hear talk about it do give that warning. Like most things just gotta hope people make an informed choice.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It isn't for people with addiction issues, especially anyone who has a previous history of opioid use disorder. I list that contraindication right on the label. :)

One good thing about combination products like Mitrazepine or Mitradopa is that they contains numerous other ingredients, which make one's kratom dose somewhat self-limiting.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They just gave me 20 Oxy pills I am scared to take even one

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They just gave me 20 Oxy pills I am scared to take even one
I think ones mindset matters when taking opioids. I know several people who took them for weeks post surgery for pain and they had no issues coming off. If someone is not looking to get high, addiction should be less of an issue.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think ones mindset matters when taking opioids. I know several people who took them for weeks post surgery for pain and they had no issues coming off. If someone is not looking to get high, addiction shouldn’t be a issue.
My fear is I really like the way thru make me feel

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My fear is I really like the way thru make me feel
I completely agree and understand. Me personally, I’ve taken Oxy’s and not “felt” them, probably a dose dependent thing but I also had a friend back in the day that I worked out with that used Hydro’s as his PWO for the energy and motivation it gave him. He would take one 3-5 days a week PWO but when he put them down it just about killed him. We all know what a PWO habit is and we all know how hard it is to break away from that even if it’s just caffeine. He wasn’t physically addicted but he had to have them mentally to workout.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What’s funny is Percocet, and oxy don’t really make me feel any different. I’m pretty coherent and it just gets rid of any pain I have but only like a stronger advil. I wouldn’t say it numbs pain a lot for me by any means. Tramadol however messes me up so bad. I absolutely hate the feeling and I’m numb to all pain and the world.