johnny666x
Member
I'm starting to get my lazy butt back in shape... and have done several "old school" Pro Hormones in the past (Hdrol, epi, DMX, 11oxo, stanodrol etc ).
I was tempted to try Ostarine etc when they came out...but decided against it.... but now I see "NEW" Pro hormones are around.
I REALLY like Hdrol back in the day and had GREAT results from it........... do any of the ones out now give similar (or better results)?
Right now, I was close to picking up some Blackstone Labs Brutal 4ce, Abnormal, and Chosen 1 ........ but wanted to ask for this advice first.
Thanks for your help!!
I was tempted to try Ostarine etc when they came out...but decided against it.... but now I see "NEW" Pro hormones are around.
I REALLY like Hdrol back in the day and had GREAT results from it........... do any of the ones out now give similar (or better results)?
Right now, I was close to picking up some Blackstone Labs Brutal 4ce, Abnormal, and Chosen 1 ........ but wanted to ask for this advice first.
Thanks for your help!!