New pre-WO , what's worth checking out

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any pre-WO mix out there that are worth looking at? Looking for something for fast carbs mainly, I could do gummy bears etc but maybe something else is decent with other benefits?

Thanks guys

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could you be a little more specific?stims or no stims? Pump a primary focus?

Any HBCD product could help aid in performance.

Glycofuse among a variety of new products have them.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm going to be running oxymax and alphamax, so I guess just carbs really...

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I noticed I don't get that good,pump as I was younger. Nor do I hold it as long neither

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest HBCD as well. Are you looking for a product to help provide a pump as well?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a creatine product? You could grab Powermax XT it covers creatine. However it is also a pump product containing glycerol and Taurine. It also includes TMG, COP, Amentoflavone, and L-Alanyl L-Glutamine and Electrolytes.

Strength, Recovery, Endurance.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
MAybe so yeah..
If you're interested in a solid pump product that will give you great energy and focus, I'd look into Hypermax XT also. You would have to add a carb source in separately if you choose to do so, but Hypermax XT is a very complete preworkout product that will deliver a nice pump

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used the old hypermax. And that stuff was horrible. Very chemical tasting.

I do have a separate creatine product. I have mono and OL conquer and vitality.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me ask you this , Can I use hypermax or powermax with the alphamax and oxymax I already have

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me ask you this , Can I use hypermax or powermax with the alphamax and oxymax I already have
I am on the stim sensitive side, so if I'm using OxyMax XT, I go with Powermax XT.

Depending on when you workout, you can definitely time it out to use OxyMax XT and HyperMax XT, if spread out enough. Also both are fine with Alphamax XT.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I used the old hypermax. And that stuff was horrible. Very chemical tasting.

I do have a separate creatine product. I have mono and OL conquer and vitality.
The new Hypermax XT has an improved flavor and profile. The original is a thing of the past! If you already have mono, I would hold off on the Powermax for now. While it would be beneficial, its not entirely necessary if you already have mono.

As far as stacking those three products, I would just make sure you don't take an Oxymax XT too close to preworkout time when you'll be taking Hypermax XT. They both contain stimulants so you don't want to overdo it. If the timing of Oxymax falls preworkout, you could experiment with a half serving of Hypermax XT at first to see how it treats you.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't mix oxymax and hypermax in one serving, too many stims. I'll let the Performax reps answer your other question.

If you're looking for a carb source and you already have the stim/pump area covered with Conqu3r, I'd suggest HBCD if you want a solo product, or, if you really want to kill it, check out Endur3+. It's got a pretty stellar mix of ergogens, aminos, electrolytes and CARB10™ which will give you a sustained-release carb source without a huge insulin spike.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay cool. So I'm that case, is there something else non stim that I can take? I can add mono to it. I took about 6 weeks away from stims to reset, so I'd prefer to stay away from heavy stuff. I can always add a caff pill if needed

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The new Hypermax XT has an improved flavor and profile. The original is a thing of the past!
I never tried the original hypermax xt, but I have tried the new one and the flavoring is definitely good.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Okay cool. So I'm that case, is there something else non stim that I can take? I can add mono to it. I took about 6 weeks away from stims to reset, so I'd prefer to stay away from heavy stuff. I can always add a caff pill if needed
Powermax would be a good non-stim option. But if you're looking for a good pump product I would look into High Volume from PES, or Noxygen from Purus Labs. Hopefully Performax will have a non-stim pump product out soon!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I never tried the original hypermax xt, but I have tried the new one and the flavoring is definitely good.
Glad you're enjoying it! I feel like the flavoring improves with each update, which is a good thing. I'm really enjoying the new Hypermax XT V2 Watermelon so far. Reminds of of the Sour Patch Watermelons haha

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm just trying to figure out what I wanna do.

I don't want to short change myself... Granted I wouldn't be but in my head I would be.

Carb wise, I'll eat a rice cake or something fast digesting dirty carbs.

Any suggestions on fast carbs to eat 30 mins pre?

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone else comes across this thread , I'm still,opened to suggestions.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
If we're talking pre workout product NutraChem NI will be dropping Zeus juice soon and it looks great.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5409016
White flood by controlled labs has been treating me pretty good too, but if you're looking for carbs I like Gatorade pwo just pure dextrose keeps it simple

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Outlift by Nutrex is probably the only PW I'd recommend. Mainly because it has everything I need and I don't have to add extra beta alanine.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When you run out of all the extras and want everything in one, I know alot of people use Muscle Elements PreCre

precre.png

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
PA and ARA products will also help with pumps

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
If anyone else comes across this thread , I'm still,opened to suggestions.
I would 2nd the HBCD like Gaspari Glycofuse, Prime Intra-MD, Biotest's Plazma and their are certainly many others!

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/intrafuse/

Intrafuse is also using HBCD as well GMS

HBCD pre and intra 0 problems with GI issues, so I am a fan of HBCD very quickly and easily digested.

As far as pre workout meal; I eat Met-rx Colossal bar's which are higher in carbs with some fat/proteins as well L&L cookies many times I just mix protein in with a cooked hot cereal like buckwheat, rolled oats, cream of rice etc.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I would 2nd the HBCD like Gaspari Glycofuse,
Thank you, Rob! HBCD is a great ingredient for performance. Not a bad idea at all to add it in, it would actually be a wise idea.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like mixing Orange PowerMax XT with Orange Gatorade powder (~40g carbs) either pre or intra workout, plus a pre-workout (HyperMax XT right now). Gatorade seems to work fine as a workout carb source for me, plus orange with orange tastes pretty good, but some people handle carb sources differently.