Unanswered New powder fat burner by Brawn “Venom Burn”

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Overall looks like a pretty interesting product.

Looks like a good morning pick me up or feel good product. Theanine ratio to caffeine is a little higher than I like, but the stimulation, mental boost and mood boost from the various , Rhodiola, ALCAR, and Kanna should be pretty solid. I’d probably pick it up to try if it was stateside.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't seen this product before but it looks like it would be worth a shot depending on how pricey it is..

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's that Dandelion cheat code again! Losing water weight and seeing actual results...for a day or two.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's that Dandelion cheat code again! Losing water weight and seeing actual results...for a day or two.
at least theyre honest about its purported usage and not hiding it in a "fat burning" blend like many other do

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree, looks like an interesting product. Covers a lot of bases pretty well.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
at least theyre honest about its purported usage and not hiding it in a "fat burning" blend like many other do
I agree. I'm sure most of their consumers have a general knowledge of what ingredients do what, but still made sure to leave no room for misunderstanding.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like a decent Thermo which should impact mood nicely. Strong Carnitine dose

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i was about to buy this with my last order, but didn´t as currently i have too many stim based pre-wo/fat burners..

but it is in my wish list!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i was about to buy this with my last order, but didn´t as currently i have too many stim based pre-wo/fat burners..

but it is in my wish list!
The combo deal with the venom pre is a pretty good deal for the two products

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried this yet? thinking of buying this or the combo deal.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a bottle on the way along with some 6-Bromo

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried the Venom Pre, not the burn yet. The combo looks a solid price though for both
The new version?

How is it? I was going to get some, as it’s a very solid all round profile

Ultimately I got PREpare by JP instead

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
the profiles for both the pre and burner look good, going to order soon.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The new version?

How is it? I was going to get some, as it’s a very solid all round profile

Ultimately I got PREpare by JP instead

Yes the new version. It’s in my rotation.

I like it a lot. Gives great muscular endurance and pump. Focus is on point too. It’s not stim junkies heaven, but energy is nice feeling and builds and I’m been using I am supreme for months so it’s a different feel, but still great Pre. I use it as more of a performance Pre, helps with power later on in the workout when you would normally fade and and volume workouts.
Hope this helps.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes the new version. It’s in my rotation.

I like it a lot. Gives great muscular endurance and pump. Focus is on point too. It’s not stim junkies heaven, but energy is nice feeling and builds and I’m been using I am supreme for months so it’s a different feel, but still great Pre. I use it as more of a performance Pre, helps with power later on in the workout when you would normally fade and and volume workouts.
Hope this helps.
Yeah, tbh I was very surprised by the label at how well rounded it is and even has vaso6 and nitrates with a great dose of L-cit

Which flavour did you go with?

I was going to get apple

sdplissken

sdplissken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It is a very effective pump pre workout. I use apple flavour and it has a decent taste.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, tbh I was very surprised by the label at how well rounded it is and even has vaso6 and nitrates with a great dose of L-cit

Which flavour did you go with?

I was going to get apple

I got both. I prefer Blueberry but that’s generally what I go for most Pres’. The apple if mixed with around 400ml of ice cold water is great to. Yeah I like Vaso6 and virtually everything is efficaciously dosed in the profile.

Hope that helps

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got both. I prefer Blueberry but that’s generally what I go for most Pres’. The apple if mixed with around 400ml of ice cold water is great to. Yeah I like Vaso6 and virtually everything is efficaciously dosed in the profile.

Hope that helps
I will probably pick some up when my
Current runs out

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well for the last 3 days been using venom and venom burn, been using 1 scoop of each pre workout and been loving it. Been throwing a scoop of ghost pump or vasoblitz for more pump but if you use 2 scoops of venom then there not needed.

going to last a long time doing it this way too.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Well for the last 3 days been using venom and venom burn, been using 1 scoop of each pre workout and been loving it. Been throwing a scoop of ghost pump or vasoblitz for more pump but if you use 2 scoops of venom then there not needed.

Can you Venom burn compare to OG Bloodshred ?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine yesterday only took 1 scoop yesterday and 1 this morning but it’s smoother than Bloodshred minus the chills and cold sweats. Bloodshred I couldn’t take before work without it ruining my day, this is much more tolerable.

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
very similar feel but I like this profile much more. bloodshred Made me feel like I was coming down after a while but I think that was due to the ksm. I get energy with venom then it levels off but no come down.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ugh more Theanine in burners/stims... this needs to stop. A stim is a stim is a stim, take less if you are sensitive to it.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Sounds good bro. I haven’t tried Burn, but been using Venom at 3 scoops and it’s a good feel Pre. Not over the top on any front, and the pumps are top. May have to pick up Venom Burn based on your feedback

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ordering tomorrow, can replace 3-4 of my products today with this.. so its a moneysaver xD

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ordering tomorrow, can replace 3-4 of my products today with this.. so its a moneysaver xD
Don’t get Apple flavor it’s awful...tastes like original NO Shotgun. They sent it to me by mistake but I didn’t feel like shipping it back to UK and waiting another 2 weeks.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Don’t get Apple flavor it’s awful...tastes like original NO Shotgun. They sent it to me by mistake but I didn’t feel like shipping it back to UK and waiting another 2 weeks.
Oh ok thanks man :D cannot remember exact taste of NO Shotgun v1 but it wasnt good.. that I know

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not bad! I like powder burners like this and hydra shred and similar etc. Thanks for not adding yohimbine!! I may have to try it.

Oh wait. This is UK only?

Last edited:
DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh wait. This is UK only?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards