new oxy elite pro legit

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi . today i saw the ney oxyelite pro (with dmha) ,does anyone knows if is this legit?i cannot find any usp labs site .also the og jack3d is back off course with dmha

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. Pretty sure USP is now a defunct company. And they were always a highly counterfeited company. Even more so when they were forced to drop the DMAA.

I'd steer clear.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hi . today i saw the ney oxyelite pro (with dmha) ,does anyone knows if is this legit?i cannot find any usp labs site .also the og jack3d is back off course with dmha
No, it’s basically just new marketing by Hi-Tech and these products have nothing to do with the OG USPLabs products.

The reviews I have come across elsewhere haven’t been favorable.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did I forget that Hi-Tech bought USP?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so should avoid this ? cause hi tec is not the best comp. i have used many dmaa pre workouts of this company (gaspari's superpump with dmaa,when they were hi tec's partner)and all of them was bunk

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As these guys said, USP is gone and anyhting under a similar name/header will either be fake or not what the OG was. If you're looking for a high stim thermo/burner check out SNS Thermagize XT. It should easily be the strongest from a stim and burning perspective on the market today.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi-tech acquired the upslabs Jack3d and OEP. Used a bottle and it’s pretty strong. I just did two caps preworkout but heavy appetite suppression. Forgot what the old one feels like but the dmha and “geranium” still hits imo.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi-tech acquired the upslabs Jack3d and OEP. Used a bottle and it’s pretty strong. I just did two caps preworkout but heavy appetite suppression. Forgot what the old one feels like but the dmha and “geranium” still hits imo.
Well, maybe it’s worth me taking a look at anyway. I absolutely loved OG OxyElite Pro!

Did you ever try Hi-Tech Hyrdoxyelite with DMAA? Other reviews I have seen have stated it felt just like that- which I literally couldn’t even feel at all. 😏

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, maybe it’s worth me taking a look at anyway. I absolutely loved OG OxyElite Pro!

Did you ever try Hi-Tech Hyrdoxyelite with DMAA? Other reviews I have seen have stated it felt just like that- which I literally couldn’t even feel at all.
I don’t think I ever tried the hi-tech one but I know you have a high stim tolerance

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i will purchase this cause i love old supplements :/ years ago oxyelite pro was oure favorite fat burner.
It’s not “fake”. Hi tech owns the marketing rights now. It’s going to feel like their other products. I want to try these but still have plenty of Lipodrene Elite on hand. My other issue is that I’m not too fond of DMHA too often, I actually prefer the Senegalia-based stims in the new Mesomorph

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s not “fake”. Hi tech owns the marketing rights now. It’s going to feel like their other products. I want to try these but still have plenty of Lipodrene Elite on hand. My other issue is that I’m not too fond of DMHA too often, I actually prefer the Senegalia-based stims in the new Mesomorph
do you have any experience with other hitec's products?? i bought plenty pre workouts from them (gaspari's with dmaa for example )and im sure that they didnt got dmaa inside the powder it was like a coffee

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing like the days of DMHA and feeling amazing, charismatic and on top of the world whilst not being able to get a boner.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do you have any experience with other hitec's products?? i bought plenty pre workouts from them (gaspari's with dmaa for example )and im sure that they didnt got dmaa inside the powder it was like a coffee
I have tried a lot of them, yeah. I just found a built a tolerance to DMAA that never reset. First several times taking meso (with 1,3 D) had a specific focused euphoria. Now I just get a moderate stim feeling but nothing other-worldly. I get This same moderate feeling from Off the Chain now (again, the older version). I don’t think they watered it down, just does not hit like it used to.

Seems like that is a consensus around here for those who have been around the DMAA game a while. OEP has a good formula for all around fat loss and still seems worth running. Would love to sample it myself but too much on the workout shelf to buy a full price product right now