New Nutra Innovations products

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was told my 11 KT and alpha drone would ship last Friday but my tracking still shows as pre shipment info.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Was told my 11 KT and alpha drone would ship last Friday but my tracking still shows as pre shipment info.
Hate when that happens-
one of the guys should get back to you shortly
NutraChem NutraTeam hvactech

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
everything has been shipped, we had to update the main site... sorry for the delay

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
we talked with Nutriverse about the order, your order shipped several days ago. Unfortunately USPS tends to have their mental breakdowns where they either don't scan in shipped packages or something in their system is off which basically shows your package as not shipping. We did confirm it had already shipped though. I apologize for the issue, we spoke to USPS but being that they're full of government employees they just don't know why it happens

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Disregard... my heads all over the place! Confused makes of similar product. Buying a new home and my heads all over the place!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh it's no big deal I was just making sure everything was ok. Thanks for the replies

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Disregard... my heads all over the place! Confused makes of similar product. Buying a new home and my heads all over the place!
Aaaand now I've learned my wife is pregnant with #2. JUST PIIIIIILE IT ON!!!!

HAHA, it was my fault ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Volvo140G!
Thanks brotha... oddly enough this is new news today, apart from the previous changes I mentioned to you earlier.

Ch ch ch chaaaaanges!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
K got everything including my Super 11 thank you!