New Natural Supplements vs Old school AIs suggestions

Musclefever

Awards
Hi All,

I am looking again into natural supplements after years of just taking protein only. I have not taken any AIs, testboosters for more then 6 years now ! Last supplement I took, around 4 years ago with success was ArA xgels by sns, before I had great experience with SNS ATD and 6bromo. These supplements are still available here in EU but I am intrigued by what I am reading about AE, MTest, BMP, epiplex ...but I am not that familiar with the ingrediants. I am just getting back to add some natty supplements and the ones I am ''knowledgeable ''about are the old school ones and ArA. Not sure if I try something new or stick to what worked for me in the past. Also, pricing on the new stuff seems doubled in price to the old ones still available in EU, so is it worth the value since many here usually take 2/3 bottles for a cycle?

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you had good results with stuff in the past I'd say start there. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Maybe use some SNS X-gels again and while running that you could read up and research some of the newer things and see what lines up with your goals and what you'd like to get out of a product.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
+1 to stick to X-Gels. It gets a little less hype around here, but it’s still one of the best on the market. I just used recently after not using for like 5+ years and it’s right up there with all the other products.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi All,

I am looking again into natural supplements after years of just taking protein only. I have not taken any AIs, testboosters for more then 6 years now ! Last supplement I took, around 4 years ago with success was ArA xgels by sns, before I had great experience with SNS ATD and 6bromo. These supplements are still available here in EU but I am intrigued by what I am reading about AE, MTest, BMP, epiplex ...but I am not that familiar with the ingrediants. I am just getting back to add some natty supplements and the ones I am ''knowledgeable ''about are the old school ones and ArA. Not sure if I try something new or stick to what worked for me in the past. Also, pricing on the new stuff seems doubled in price to the old ones still available in EU, so is it worth the value since many here usually take 2/3 bottles for a cycle?

Any suggestions? Thanks.
As mentioned if you liked ArA, I’d def stick with it as it’s just as good as it ever was and one of the few research-proven effective supps out there. SNS Xgels are still leaders for quality and price.
As for new, CEL Anabolic Effect and Mtest make for an awesome stack that just about everyone has seen great results from. Strength, size, fullness, libido, sleep, and recomp are pretty much universally included in the feedback and there’s lots of testimonials and logs here to prove it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned if you liked ArA, I’d def stick with it as it’s just as good as it ever was and one of the few research-proven effective supps out there. SNS Xgels are still leaders for quality and price.
As for new, CEL Anabolic Effect and Mtest make for an awesome stack that just about everyone has seen great results from. Strength, size, fullness, libido, sleep, and recomp are pretty much universally included in the feedback and there’s lots of testimonials and logs here to prove it
Definitely agreed with this. Can't go wrong with xgels, anabolic effect, or mtest. All three great products with a ton of positive reviews.

Musclefever

Awards
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your feedback and help. I think I am going with xgels but will definately try AE and mtest as my next cycle.

Seems like CEL and SNS are the same company? Did some research and it seems same company with different branding

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your feedback and help. I think I am going with xgels but will definately try AE and mtest as my next cycle.

Seems like CEL and SNS are the same company? Did some research and it seems same company with different branding
Same owner, different companies. Owner is relatively active on here as well. Great companies to support from my experience

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xgels all the way to help you get back into it with supplements.

CEL/SNS have released more natural stuff .. MTest + Anabolic Effect for 12 weeks would be a nice run as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi Guys,

Sister companies, yes

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stick with the tried and true. X gels have stood the test of time and you could follow up with Anabolic effect or even run them together if funds permit.

X gels + VasoForce XT = pumps fo dayzzzz

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stick with the tried and true. X gels have stood the test of time and you could follow up with Anabolic effect or even run them together if funds permit.

X gels + VasoForce XT = pumps fo dayzzzz
I can't stack any pump ingridents with Xgels .. hurts too much lol

Xgels + Agmatine alone was super sweet .. cant imagine VasoForce with it.