New mk 677 ( tc6n)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So guys I see brawn have brought out a new milk 677 called mk extreme ( tc6n)
I can’t find any info on it.
Any know anything and would it now make it worth it to take it?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean, it could just be the same stuff in it (mk-677) just with enhancement of longer half-life 🤷‍♂️

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s already got a half life of 24 hours why would you want it for longer? Bodyshock give a bit better explanation . But better digestability? Just sounds pointless to me. Normal mk works fine. It’s not really a selling point for me.hopefully some can chime in

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's a cheaper "version" of MK-677. The Chinese have been trying to push it for about a year now. I can find 0.00 research on it.

Shnippen

Awards
It's a cheaper "version" of MK-677. The Chinese have been trying to push it for about a year now. I can find 0.00 research on it.
Do you have any sources? If not, what did you search for when researching this "new" version of MK-677? On Bodyshock´s website they refer to the chemical like this: "tc6n n-[(R)-[(1,2-dihydro-1-methanesulfonylspirol3h-indoole-3,4'piperidin)-1'yl)carbonyl]-2-(phenylmethyloxy]-2-[(1,1-dimethyl-ethoxy)carbonyl]amino-2-methyl-propanamide", but Googling that wasnt very successful.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you have any sources? If not, what did you search for when researching this "new" version of MK-677? On Bodyshock´s website they refer to the chemical like this: "tc6n n-[(R)-[(1,2-dihydro-1-methanesulfonylspirol3h-indoole-3,4'piperidin)-1'yl)carbonyl]-2-(phenylmethyloxy]-2-[(1,1-dimethyl-ethoxy)carbonyl]amino-2-methyl-propanamide", but Googling that wasnt very successful.
I can find 0.00 research on it.
Should I have included more zeros? 🤷‍♂️

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So guys I see brawn have brought out a new milk 677 called mk extreme ( tc6n)
I can’t find any info on it.
Any know anything and would it now make it worth it to take it?
Did you manage to find out any more information on this?