New member question....advice

Chasemandingo

Awards
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and community so please bare with me. A little about me. I've been exercising for around two years now and went from around 270 to around 214. I have plateaued now for around a year. I am looking for advice on how i should procede in transforming myself. It may be helpful for me to describe my goals. My ultimate goal is to achieve a bf % of around 10% with a weight around 180, an extreme cardiovascular capacity and massive strength to weight ratio. So pull ups in sets of 40. One arm pull ups. Dragon flags. Run 8 to ten miles. I would like to be in this type of shape in order to pursue alpine/rock climbing and other outdoor activities. With that in mind here is my dilemma. I am not above using performance enhancing products and currently stack supplements to help my workout routine. I have just discovered the use of peptides and they greatly appeal to me due to the natural production of gh as opposed to exogenous gh use. Furthermore the lack of sides and lack of liver protection/pct seems quite convenient. Lastly, from what I've read they promote lean mass, fat loss, better sleep/sex and quicker recovery meaning one could work out harder and more frequently. However, all the forums and threads in regards to the products seem to be from 2012-2015. Recent threads seem to indicate that no peptides are being produced in US labs and that the overseas labs produce poor quality products. Vendors are unscrupulous and sell bunk products or the products are under dosed, degraded or both. So even if I get the products I wanted they could be under dosed and degraded to the point that they would not be economically feasible for me since a three month supply of ipa and mod grf is over 400.00. I have shied away from true anabolic cause I worry about putting on too much muscle which would negatively effect my goals. Know what you know about me how would you all procede?

Chasemandingo

Awards
It is good to note as well that I am not above hard work and I do my best to eat clean. I'm looking for an advantage to get to where I need to be physically so that the real training can then begin. So to would anabolics be the route to go? Epo so I can do more cardio? Also, mods please move my post if I'm in the wrong forum. Thanks in advance for your knowledge and professionalism

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like what you are looking for is a stack of dry lean anabolics, some peptides and some natty supps that help steer the results towards what you are aiming for. Well my first questions are, what do you have available? Whats the strongest thing you can get and whats your budget? Are you familiar with PCT protocols?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and community so please bare with me. A little about me. I've been exercising for around two years now and went from around 270 to around 214. I have plateaued now for around a year. I am looking for advice on how i should procede in transforming myself. It may be helpful for me to describe my goals. My ultimate goal is to achieve a bf % of around 10% with a weight around 180, an extreme cardiovascular capacity and massive strength to weight ratio. So pull ups in sets of 40. One arm pull ups. Dragon flags. Run 8 to ten miles. I would like to be in this type of shape in order to pursue alpine/rock climbing and other outdoor activities. With that in mind here is my dilemma. I am not above using performance enhancing products and currently stack supplements to help my workout routine. I have just discovered the use of peptides and they greatly appeal to me due to the natural production of gh as opposed to exogenous gh use. Furthermore the lack of sides and lack of liver protection/pct seems quite convenient. Lastly, from what I've read they promote lean mass, fat loss, better sleep/sex and quicker recovery meaning one could work out harder and more frequently. However, all the forums and threads in regards to the products seem to be from 2012-2015. Recent threads seem to indicate that no peptides are being produced in US labs and that the overseas labs produce poor quality products. Vendors are unscrupulous and sell bunk products or the products are under dosed, degraded or both. So even if I get the products I wanted they could be under dosed and degraded to the point that they would not be economically feasible for me since a three month supply of ipa and mod grf is over 400.00. I have shied away from true anabolic cause I worry about putting on too much muscle which would negatively effect my goals. Know what you know about me how would you all procede?
Too much to talk about. You are asking for a whole forum summary, LOL.
What caught my eye is your phrase:
I have shied away from true anabolic cause I worry about putting on too much muscle which would negatively effect my goals.
I'm on gear and my goal is "to put on too much muscle" , I'm having a hard time with it.

Peptides? Well, it's complicated. IMHO for hypertrophy -or endurance they do sh1t in comparison to almost anything.
Peptides that work (not for your goals), IMHO:
BPC-157 - healing (TB-500 maybe too)
Melanotan 2- tan, libido, appetite suppression
GH secretagogues - never did anything for me besides bloat, lethargy, disrupted sleep pattern -but could be useful as cheap substitute for HGH and in combination with slin

I guess my comment did not help, sorry for that.

Chasemandingo

Awards
Please don't apologize. Any comment is helpful.....within reason lol. As for budget I am a civil servant so I could save up but wouldn't want to go past 1000 if I could afford it. Also, I have a friend who ran a cycle in afghanistan who could maybe split an order with me. Not sure that we would get a price break on the amount we would buy though. I need to do a lot more research on pct. I only know that some take AI's, peptides and ghc post cycle. What stack of dry anabolic would you recommend. I really have no sources lined up but am resourceful and by being diligent I could find something.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Well lets start with the anabolic and work our way up depending on what you are able to find. The BEST anabolics I would recommend for your purposes would be test and masteron and 11-kt, if you cant find those, id say 4-andro/epiandro/11-kt. Let me know what you are able to find. Also what timeline are you looking at? Are you trying to do a short cycle or a long one? Take into account that short cycles will need at least 4 weeks of PCT and longer ones will need about 6 weeks up to 8 if the cycle is very long.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and community so please bare with me.

A little about me.
  • I've been exercising for around two years now and went from around 270 to around 214.
  • I have plateaued now for around a year.
  • I am looking for advice on how i should procede in transforming myself.
It may be helpful for me to describe my goals.
My ultimate goal is to achieve a bf % of around 10% with a weight around 180, an extreme cardiovascular capacity and massive strength to weight ratio. So pull ups in sets of 40. One arm pull ups. Dragon flags. Run 8 to ten miles. I would like to be in this type of shape in order to pursue alpine/rock climbing and other outdoor activities.

With that in mind here is my dilemma.
I am not above using performance enhancing products and currently stack supplements to help my workout routine. I have just discovered the use of peptides and they greatly appeal to me due to the natural production of gh as opposed to exogenous gh use.

Furthermore the lack of sides and lack of liver protection/pct seems quite convenient.
Lastly, from what I've read they promote lean mass, fat loss, better sleep/sex and quicker recovery meaning one could work out harder and more frequently. However, all the forums and threads in regards to the products seem to be from 2012-2015.

Recent threads seem to indicate that no peptides are being produced in US labs and that the overseas labs produce poor quality products.
Vendors are unscrupulous and sell bunk products or the products are under dosed, degraded or both. So even if I get the products I wanted they could be under dosed and degraded to the point that they would not be economically feasible for me since a three month supply of ipa and mod grf is over 400.00.

I have shied away from true anabolic cause I worry about putting on too much muscle which would negatively effect my goals. Know what you know about me how would you all procede?

Your goal of 180 at 10% body fat would go a long way to aiding in your agility and activity goals.
What is your current body fat % at 214 lbs? Age? (34 lbs to go - let's preserve some muscle too)
What is your exercise experience? What do you know of programming for endurance?

You have lost a substantial amount of weight already and that is impressive! I lost 90 lbs myself, but it keeps trying to find it's way back home. I know, fat is very rude.
You don't have to use performance enhancing drugs to achieve your goals. Supplementation can help when you need a slight edge and to help you to keep your promise to self regarding daily caloric intake, and maximizing VO2 max for instance.

If you are at a proper starting point, you can enrich your own experience by adding supplements, and some daily staples. Are you taking anything at the moment?

There are some muscle perseveration, and endurance supplements on the market, as well as individual ingredients you can incorporate into your diet. I aim for a very long term change in body composition, so preservation of muscle is encompassed into this plan.

Chasemandingo

Awards
If I were to go the anabolic route I would do a short cycle to begin with. That way I could do another short cycle later in the year if so desired. My exercises consist of running, cycling and I do a bodyweight progression exercises. My max bench is around 240-250 but I don't bench very often. I'm working my way up to one arm push ups and hand stand pushups. I do Bulgarian splits squats and am working on one legged dead lifts although I need some kettle bells to really help out. Would also like to get a weighted vest and ankle weights for leg raises hanging leg raises. I run 3.25 miles per run and run 3-4 times a week
I cycle 1-2 times a week. I am currently taking creatine, beta alanine, citrulline, bcaa, glutamine and whey as my go to stack and have add other supplements in an attempt to cut. However do to a lapse in my diet I think I may be more on a lean bulk cause I'm Def putting on muscle weight and noticable volume increase in my chest and arms. Supps I added for cut were forskolin, green coffee extract, green tea extract, carnitine, and raspberry ketones. Also added and tta-500. Fed made me bloat though. My location is ohio USA

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Well, since its your first time cycling and you seem like you wanna take a baby step first, id suggest you start with an andro stack. It wont give you as much mass as stronger anabolics but it could definitely give you a performance boost. 4-andro/epiandro and 11-kt I think would work well for you. I do agree with the comment about trying natty supps. Some are better for endurance than hormonals unless you go pretty strong. Epicatechin for example. I think youd benefit greatly from trying out FD2.0 and 7-keto. It might not be a bad idea to do a natty supp stack first and see if you get what you want out of them. If they arent working the way you want, you can always get the andros and create a mild but effective stack mixing the andros with the natty supps.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a thought:

Turinabol with Test could be awesome for overall athletic performance.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your goal of 180 at 10% body fat would go a long way to aiding in your agility and activity goals.
What is your current body fat % at 214 lbs? Age? (34 lbs to go - let's preserve some muscle too)
What is your exercise experience? What do you know of programming for endurance?

You don't have to use performance enhancing drugs to achieve your goals. Supplementation can help when you need a slight edge and to help you to keep your promise to self regarding daily caloric intake, and maximizing VO2 max for instance.

If you are at a proper starting point, you can enrich your own experience by adding supplements, and some daily staples. Are you taking anything at the moment?

There are some muscle perseveration, and endurance supplements on the market, as well as individual ingredients you can incorporate into your diet. I aim for a very long term change in body composition, so preservation of muscle is encompassed into this plan.
I am going to ignore your post because you're not suggesting which steroids to take.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to ignore your post because you're not suggesting which steroids to take.
David, I don't think the OP is actually asking for steroids. I think he's mainly reaching out for guidance from more of the advanced and senior members of the board. He sounds open to them but IMO it seems as though he wants to cut more weight while maintaining as much strength as possible and not losing that agility factor. Chasemandingo is that right?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
David, I don't think the OP is actually asking for steroids. I think he's mainly reaching out for guidance from more of the advanced and senior members of the board. He sounds open to them but IMO it seems as though he wants to cut more weight while maintaining as much strength as possible and not losing that agility factor. Chasemandingo is that right?
The goals are very ambitious and I may have misinterpreted the intention of the thread. Or maybe that from the get-go the discussion went to anabolics. Those kind of goals IMHO are training and diet and require quite a bit of longevity.

It's not the first time I would have been wrong. :)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The goals are very ambitious and I may have misinterpreted the intention of the thread. Or maybe that from the get-go the discussion went to anabolics. Those kind of goals IMHO are training and diet and require quite a bit of longevity.

It's not the first time I would have been wrong. :)
I'm no way am I saying you are wrong my friend. Your knowledge of the field far exceeds mine. I think the OP just wants the best ideas we can throw at him to help him reach his goals.

Chasemandingo

Awards
Exactly...flexibilty, strength, muscle endurance are all critical....like I said not saying steroids required but I'm looking for an edge that I haven't discovered yet...like when I first got into beta alanine I couldn't believe how it prevented lactic acid build up ie. Fewer cramps when running. I know it is a matter of continuing on with workouts and diet over a long period of time. But the notion of waiting multiple years to be in shape enough to pursue my passions is heart breaking...I have always been heavy. Fat around the torso and gut, lower back and love handles....also gyno...wonder if I've been imbalanced my whole light do to poor childhood diet/obesity.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I didn't even allude to such a thing. In fact said:

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 5.31.48 PM.png

Supplements. (i.e, BCAA, etc.)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP wants to become an athlete for outdoor activity. His training is mainly body weight exercises and cardio, like running and cycling.
Nothing wrong with that -but maybe not the right forum.

Remembering my youth when I got the body OP is looking for:

My "secret" was: "I did what I liked". Cycling daily (driving around, not stationary), 3x week martial arts, weekends swimming, hiking -or wind surfing.

It's more a lifestyle -not a training regime -nor a question of supplementation and/or AAS use.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm no way am I saying you are wrong my friend. Your knowledge of the field far exceeds mine. I think the OP just wants the best ideas we can throw at him to help him reach his goals.
No worries. You know plenty and offered great advice.

Chasemandingo

Awards
Thanks for your knowledge and opinions everyone. I think for now I will stick with natty sups and continue to work hard.
I know that if I need knowledge and comraderie I found a cool ass community of people here. Thanks once again.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your knowledge and opinions everyone. I think for now I will stick with natty sups and continue to work hard.
I know that if I need knowledge and comraderie I found a cool ass community of people here. Thanks once again.
No worries man, I hope you find the right stack for your needs!