New Member, New Cutting Log

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
What’s going on ladies and (probably mostly) gentlemen?
I used to be a very active member here and on BB.com, and a few other boards. I was a rep for a couple supplement companies at various points as well. I NEVER stopped training, just stopped having as much time for posting.
Well, it’s time to start again. I post enough on my stock trading/Music forums that it’s time to focus on picking up more tips and tricks I may have forgotten over the years and conversate with like minded gym rats.

I’ve trained in a typical bodybuilding fashion, then did powerlifting for 3 years, MMA, and played basketball all my life. Fairly well rounded you can say athletically.

At one point I was paying so many sports that my diet became less important to me - anything I touched burned off instantly. A couple years and 2 kids later, my metabolism is still fast but I noticed without the constant exertion I was getting much softer than I would have liked. Then gyms closed, and I got REALLY lucky I had some dumbbells, a treadmill, and a sandbag (great training tool).
Now that things are back to semi-normal, I have started to monitor my calories, and more specifically my macros and types of food, while also being more diligent with tracking my training for progressive overload. This has been going on for about 6-8 weeks and, thanks to muscle memory, I have regained much of the size and strength that dwindled a bit during the maintenance training of Covid.

i need to start a log to not only get advice, but to keep myself even more on track and, honestly, I want something to look back on months down the line and see the linear progress and adjustments, so I can store it away for future use. Knowledge is power and I expect to learn from this.
I have quite a bit of experience with various supplements, and I’m currently taking whey, amino’s, citrulline malate, fish oil, CLA, and grape seed extract.
I will be, for 8 weeks of this log, running a PH cycle of 1-test and the final 6 weeks will be stacked with Dymethazine for drier, lean gains. I am fully stocked with support supps even with the mildness of the dosages and PH’s themselves.
I’ll be adding stats and pictures tonight or tomorrow, and I’ll be posting screenshots of my dietary intake and workouts from the app logs.
I hope some of you follow, give advice, maybe learn something as well, and we can all reach our goals - MF

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this and welcome back!

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
In on this and welcome back!
Thank you very much!

day 1 on Cycle
Again, very very mild Recomp goals. Running 1 test for 8 weeks and the last 6 adding Dymethazine. I stopped at the supplement Warehouse storefront near me yesterday and found out the guy there is a rep for Hi-Tech and surprisingly knowledgeable about the formula differences between today’s PH’s and the ones I knew and loved (Bold 200 at 6-800mg for example).

Breakfast was simple - protein shake with almond milk and oats. Coincidentally, day 1 of my log falls on a cheat day (I started this deficit a couple weeks back and haven’t given myself a good one and I want wings dammit). That being said, you’ll see more of my macros and meals on regular days. I need to find half decent lighting somewhere today to get before pics and I’ll update my weight as well.

slowly but surely the detail will begin to creep into this log, and my muscles as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
always glad to see a 'old timer' return to the fold!!!!

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
always glad to see a 'old timer' return to the fold!!!!
Man, let me tell ya, chasing a career and having kids will take your time from the Internet away. But I sure as hell never stopped training in any way......

Also -
I am smart/logical enough to know it takes time and saturation to really get the effects of a PH or most supps really.
That being said, the placebo is AMAZING right now. There’s a pump and a hardness that came on rather quick and I honest to god can’t figure out why.
Even the L-cit mal takes a bit to saturate with the malic acid I believe?

who cares, stop questioning good things......

be back with updates a bit later and some more background info that may be useful to anyone who chimes in

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In :) welcome back

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome man!

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Thank you fellas for checking it out. Ok - starting weight - 190.2
BF - ??? (Anyone with some laser eyes feel free to estimate. I’m guessing 14%? 17%?
Starting pics - hours after a workout and bloated after a well deserved cheat - 10 boneless Buffalo Wild Wings with their soft pretzel. It was basically orgasmic.
Terrible lighting but you can see I have a ways to go, but there is a foundation to build on. The goal is to cut the excess fat and gain SLIGHTLY considering 90+% of the time I’ll be in a caloric deficit but higher protein and more consistent supplementation to balance out my diet. I have high hopes, and a crap load of patience so let’s do this!!!

Attachments

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
On a general basis, I’m going for 2300-2500 calories a day which would put me in a deficit to lose slightly less than a lb a week if I was just strictly cutting. I’m sure at various points I’ll up my calories to sort of cycle while maintaining a slight deficit to achieve a bit more of a recompositon effect. I welcome any and all constructive feedback.

my diet is simple. Much of it is quickly prepared or simple to eat but it’s effective. I need to better time my nutrients but my ONLY real downfall, by some standards, is my sweet tooth. Which is curbed with an Apple and a bit of PB but it’s usually more towards the evening (taboo in some nutritional circles)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you fellas for checking it out. Ok - starting weight - 190.2
BF - ??? (Anyone with some laser eyes feel free to estimate. I’m guessing 14%? 17%?
Starting pics - hours after a workout and bloated after a well deserved cheat - 10 boneless Buffalo Wild Wings with their soft pretzel. It was basically orgasmic.
Terrible lighting but you can see I have a ways to go, but there is a foundation to build on. The goal is to cut the excess fat and gain SLIGHTLY considering 90+% of the time I’ll be in a caloric deficit but higher protein and more consistent supplementation to balance out my diet. I have high hopes, and a crap load of patience so let’s do this!!!
your frame looks like it can hold 190 with no problem....i suggest adding in 30 minutes daily cardio!!!

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
your frame looks like it can hold 190 with no problem....i suggest adding in 30 minutes daily cardio!!!
I usually do about 15-20 most days, higher intensity at times ( heavy bag work).
I’m going to start doing an extra 10-15 on the elliptical just for the caloric expenditure.

also bad lighting but slightly better pics to log from day one to end of cycle then end of PCT. Probably do pic updates every week, maybe 2. I find I can get way too obsessive. I’ve gotten myself shredded in the past but did it too fast and so unpleasantly I’m not about to do that to myself again, not with the knowledge I’ve gained since. And honestly it looks like even more so this place is going to be a wealth of info from diet advice to any extra cycle critique or PCT addition, etc.
Really appreciate anyone who checks and follows. I can promise I’ll be doing my part.

Attachments

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
One thing I’m wondering about is PCT and if my cycle idea is too compressed and too dry. If there’s another compound (4-ad?) I should run with this and PCT additions. An AI?
I was pretty set, but I’ve done a hell of a lot of reading on here tonight and I’m giving serious consideration to a 1-test, 4-Ad, and Epi-andro cycle.

I had mild to progressively crappy sides with nolva in the past and after 2 weeks, couldn’t get clomid quick enough back then, and ended up using a bunch of stuff for an otc pct in a pinch. Recovered fine, but was not the best idea.

This time I’m going to be running Clomid but I’m thinking of keeping something on hand for any possible gyno like effects (I know currently chances are minimal but still) and something to help with the rebound. I have a feeling, after re familiarizing myself with the board, that I put this in the wrong section.

Sorry admins.

On that note - should I keep diet and training here and start the 1-test/epi-andro log in the other section lol? My bad guys, forgive the returnee.....

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Better to be updating one log/thread at a time, imo. But you can create a new thread in the Anabolics -> Cycle logs -section and post a link to it in this thread.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Better to be updating one log/thread at a time, imo. But you can create a new thread in the Anabolics -> Cycle logs -section and post a link to it in this thread.
I started it in the supplement section where the other 1 was since it’s kind of going to serve as comparison to his stand alone, might help those in between decisions ya know? I will link them and maybe figure a use for both.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, welcome back.

you look about 15% imho, maybe a touch lower depending on how you hold your weight, great position to recomp from though.

my thought as I was reading through was that 1-andro would benefit massively from 4-ad and then you mentioned it. I ran 1/4/epiandro as my first cycle and still have fond memories. The lethargy off 1-andro actually hit pretty hard.

epiandro is a great recomp compound and really beneficial pwo imo.

the 4-ad will cover your estrogen pathway, gonna need that to really get some lean mass back on and feel good throughout. Would be a smart addition

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, welcome back.

you look about 15% imho, maybe a touch lower depending on how you hold your weight, great position to recomp from though.

my thought as I was reading through was that 1-andro would benefit massively from 4-ad and then you mentioned it. I ran 1/4/epiandro as my first cycle and still have fond memories. The lethargy off 1-andro actually hit pretty hard.

epiandro is a great recomp compound and really beneficial pwo imo.

the 4-ad will cover your estrogen pathway, gonna need that to really get some lean mass back on and feel good throughout. Would be a smart addition
Whisky- thanks bro. I have seen your posts A LOT around and I’m impressed by your knowledge. Mind if I pick your brain a bit before I put this order in? I am really leaning towards throwing 4-AD in right when I start Epi and running for 6.....or starting the 4 while I’m still first week of 1 - thoughts?

I’m still pretty satisfied with my Pct - I’ve read it’s enough, I’ve read it’s not enough, but I can’t see how I would not be covered. In my opinion it’s probably overkill and almost like a nice natty stack to rebound and keep progressing with

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whisky- thanks bro. I have seen your posts A LOT around and I’m impressed by your knowledge. Mind if I pick your brain a bit before I put this order in? I am really leaning towards throwing 4-AD in right when I start Epi and running for 6.....or starting the 4 while I’m still first week of 1 - thoughts?

I’m still pretty satisfied with my Pct - I’ve read it’s enough, I’ve read it’s not enough, but I can’t see how I would not be covered. In my opinion it’s probably overkill and almost like a nice natty stack to rebound and keep progressing with
i would personally start the 4-ad as soon as you get it. That’ll slow the test and therefore estrogen to get to decent levels earlier. Obviously it depends on what you dose it at as to what it adds but even if you get the equivalent of 150mg test a week (which is only about 1,000 mg 4-ad a week) it’s going to effectively replace your natural test levels and keep you feeling good (the conversion is around 15%, it’s not quite as simple as that but as a general guide it’sa starting point). Of course higher than that will bring some of the benefits we get from higher test levels.

with 4-ad if you dose out high enough you need an ai on hand, but don’t use one until you have the gyno sides (if you do at all). Lots of guys wouldn’t need an ai off a moderate 4-ad dose. Just keep an eye (or hand) on the nipples, it’s really obvious when estrogen is getting too high Ime

id absolutely be using clomid or nolva for pct. clomid at 50/50/25/25 starting a day or two after your last pill should be spot on for that cycle. Again have your ai ready but I doubt you’ll Need it.

if budget allows some of the natty test boosters can help with the feel good but not essential.

of course you can go down a rabbit hole of peptides and all sorts but in reality based on your posts it seems like your training and diet will be disciplined, you’ll push hard when it gets tough in pct and that will do more for the process than anything else you take brother.

looking forward to seeing the results

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
i would personally start the 4-ad as soon as you get it. That’ll slow the test and therefore estrogen to get to decent levels earlier. Obviously it depends on what you dose it at as to what it adds but even if you get the equivalent of 150mg test a week (which is only about 1,000 mg 4-ad a week) it’s going to effectively replace your natural test levels and keep you feeling good (the conversion is around 15%, it’s not quite as simple as that but as a general guide it’sa starting point). Of course higher than that will bring some of the benefits we get from higher test levels.

with 4-ad if you dose out high enough you need an ai on hand, but don’t use one until you have the gyno sides (if you do at all). Lots of guys wouldn’t need an ai off a moderate 4-ad dose. Just keep an eye (or hand) on the nipples, it’s really obvious when estrogen is getting too high Ime

id absolutely be using clomid or nolva for pct. clomid at 50/50/25/25 starting a day or two after your last pill should be spot on for that cycle. Again have your ai ready but I doubt you’ll Need it.

if budget allows some of the natty test boosters can help with the feel good but not essential.

of course you can go down a rabbit hole of peptides and all sorts but in reality based on your posts it seems like your training and diet will be disciplined, you’ll push hard when it gets tough in pct and that will do more for the process than anything else you take brother.

I got 4-AD in the cart. I can pick it up Tuesday. I am adding in reduce-xt, anabolic effect, and sustain alpha into the PCT along with a natty booster I have on hand from Finaflex (not their strict DCAA only formula). Clomid is on hand. Exemstane is on order just in case. I look at that 40-50 or so bucks as insurance for any future cycles if I dont need it.
I had odd nausea years ago from RC nolva but it was also a bit harder to source back then. I thought about POTENTIALLY trying one of our sponsors in capsule form to avoid the Clomid mood swings I believe I’ll be privy to. Another thing that if I don’t use I’ll be saving for a future cycle kind of thing so I don’t mind having both....

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Well said.

To be precise on the 4-AD I think @MFTrainz actually means 4-Andro? This was the conception I got when we talked about this.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Well said.

To be precise on the 4-AD I think @MFTrainz actually means 4-Andro? This was the conception I got when we talked about this.
This is correct. 4-andro, also from Hi-Tech. Though I see 4 Andro for cheaper on certain sites. Admittedly, I did not and do not know the difference.

everything I read seems to refer to them interchangeably

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is correct. 4-andro, also from Hi-Tech. Though I see 4 Andro for cheaper on certain sites. Admittedly, I did not and do not know the difference.

ah ok. Basically 4-andro converts to test via a two step process, 4-ad gets there via a one step process (and can only be brought from uk based stores i believe).

4-andro still works, the conversion rate is just lower. You’ll need min 330mg a day

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

4-Andro converts to 4-AD and estrogen. And 4-AD converts to test.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got 4-AD in the cart. I can pick it up Tuesday. I am adding in reduce-xt, anabolic effect, and sustain alpha into the PCT along with a natty booster I have on hand from Finaflex (not their strict DCAA only formula). Clomid is on hand. Exemstane is on order just in case. I look at that 40-50 or so bucks as insurance for any future cycles if I dont need it.
I had odd nausea years ago from RC nolva but it was also a bit harder to source back then. I thought about POTENTIALLY trying one of our sponsors in capsule form to avoid the Clomid mood swings I believe I’ll be privy to. Another thing that if I don’t use I’ll be saving for a future cycle kind of thing so I don’t mind having both....
when I used to pct I used both solo and both together, never had sides from either and both worked so I’ve never suggested a preference. I believe clomid is shown to be slightly more effective but not by a significant degree.

something for cortisol is a smart addition to pct so the reduce xt is a good buy (invictus is another good product for that). There was a member here I respected a lot (honestly can’t recall exactly who so can’t credit him) but he used to say cortisol was his main priority in pct and for good reason.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
4-Andro converts to 4-AD and estrogen. And 4-AD converts to test.
Thank you sir. I know there’s the 2 step conversion now, which from my understanding is the work around for how they brought things back on the market. Unfortunately, I don’t know of any UK stores and unless the product was cheaper the faster shipping alone might make that a no go. But the 4-andro I can go pick right up is still seeming like the move.

when I used to pct I used both solo and both together, never had sides from either and both worked so I’ve never suggested a preference. I believe clomid is shown to be slightly more effective but not by a significant degree.

something for cortisol is a smart addition to pct so the reduce xt is a good buy (invictus is another good product for that). There was a member here I respected a lot (honestly can’t recall exactly who so can’t credit him) but he used to say cortisol was his main priority in pct and for good reason.
I’m looking to continue PCT in the same intensity, with a recovery stack that compliments continued progress rather than just “please let me keep my muscles” style lol.
This is not going be/hasn’t been cheap, but it’s also a safer route and again, I probably won’t run many more cycle period and I don’t foresee myself running another this year so or at least not till tail end maybe so let’s do it right!

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Figure I may as well log the nutrition aspect and get into the training when there’s time after the kiddos go down. I swear this was all easier when I was 21 with no kids lol
So far today has been forced to be a 3 meal and a snack day. I usually do 4 and a snack.

Breakfast - Oatmeal with 2 tbsp PB and a banana.
8oz almond milk with one scoop whey
Snack - apple
Post workout - one scoop whey
Dinner (shortly after shake) - 2 cups riced cauliflower, 3 oz shredded rotisserie chicken, taco seasoning, 3 tbsp salsa, one cup diced green pepper.

will have my second dinner in a few hours but may push it back and add another snack in. I go by calories and macros and when I’m hungry more than I do any sort of schedule or forced amount of meals

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
In! Very interested in this as my next cycle I’m gonna try to use PH to cut. Won’t be for a good while but here to learn!

question:

I noticed that the ingredient for Hi Tech 1-Test is a “undeconate”. Usual rule of thumb is with any orals we start PCT next day...is this still true for this compound?

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
In! Very interested in this as my next cycle I’m gonna try to use PH to cut. Won’t be for a good while but here to learn!

question:

I noticed that the ingredient for Hi Tech 1-Test is a “undeconate”. Usual rule of thumb is with any orals we start PCT next day...is this still true for this compound?
I’m stacking so I’m 100% starting right after cycle ends. I would probably do so anyways, I was kind of under the impression that PCT always immediately follows the cycle. There’s a ton of people so much more knowledgeable that will answer that in a considerably better way lol

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
These give a solid breakdown of my basic macro goals and training routines. Every few weeks I switch up what body part gets the twice a week treatment. Besides arms. And legs as mentioned before.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I’m stacking so I’m 100% starting right after cycle ends. I would probably do so anyways, I was kind of under the impression that PCT always immediately follows the cycle. There’s a ton of people so much more knowledgeable that will answer that in a considerably better way lol
Maybe I’m over researching lol but with different injectables there are different esters which may be in the system for awhile, and ppl wait it out before begin PCT. But this is an oral , just not sure what undeconate means for our case

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
I’m having a debate with myself - bump the 1 to 330 still even with 4 being added when it comes, and with the epi being added in 10 days? And if so, when? Thoughts fellas?

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Today’s nutrition so far
Breakfast - oatmeal, banana, whey, almond milk

Lunch - 2 oz rotisserie chicken on a low carb wrap. Little bit of shredded cheese and tiny bit of ranch.
Apple with PB
One scoop whey
small clementine

Almost 1100 cals - going for about 26-2700 today. I’ve been feeling hungrier but still feeling like the recomp is going well so I’m slowly decreasing the deficit. I’m going to cycle between 2300-2900 most likely depending on the intensity of the day or the intensity planned for the next day. Essentially trying to fuel just enough for a bit of growth while staying just barely in a deficit to slowly trim

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m having a debate with myself - bump the 1 to 330 still even with 4 being added when it comes, and with the epi being added in 10 days? And if so, when? Thoughts fellas?
1 and 4 should be at 330 each min really bro. I don’t like to encourage anyone to use more than they need but I’m also not a fan of people suppressing natural hormones without getting the full benefit.

in this case less than 330 would be like going to a hooker for a hand job. Even at 330 your only really doing missionary and maybe getting a finger in your ass.

440-550 and she’s called a mate in so one can take you in her ass while the other sits on your face and glazes you like a donut

just my view anyway

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would up the 1-Andro. It's the work horse in this stack and resposible for most of the gains made. 4-Andro and Epiandro will add to the gains sure, but they are mainly for mood, energy and all that.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
1 and 4 should be at 330 each min really bro. I don’t like to encourage anyone to use more than they need but I’m also not a fan of people suppressing natural hormones without getting the full benefit.

in this case less than 330 would be like going to a hooker for a hand job. Even at 330 your only really doing missionary and maybe getting a finger in your ass.

440-550 and she’s called a mate in so one can take you in her ass while the other sits on your face and glazes you like a donut

just my view anyway
I don’t think anyone could have put it so vividly and so eloquently. You sir are an anabolic poet

I would up the 1-Andro. It's the work horse in this stack and resposible for most of the gains made. 4-Andro and Epiandro will add to the gains sure, but they are mainly for mood, energy and all that.
So you both suggest upping it basically immediately? I could start today with an afternoon dose lol. I believe it should be split into 3 doses correct?
Also, since I was adding to the PCT and paying for fast shipping I ordered the 4-Andro caps from a board sponsor as well, rather than just going to grab em. Takes a couple more days to start getting into ‘‘em but saved me money and made it easier.

question - those are dosed at 100mg per cap - 300 would then be sufficient enough?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t think anyone could have put it so vividly and so eloquently. You sir are an anabolic poet

So you both suggest upping it basically immediately? I could start today with an afternoon dose lol. I believe it should be split into 3 doses correct?
Also, since I was adding to the PCT and paying for fast shipping I ordered the 4-Andro caps from a board sponsor as well, rather than just going to grab em. Takes a couple more days to start getting into ‘‘em but saved me money and made it easier.

question - those are dosed at 100mg per cap - 300 would then be sufficient enough?
I do try 😂

3 a day slightly more optimal but no issue with 2x day at all.

300......yeah you’d probably get away with it but as my learned friend above said, the 4 is there to make you feel good, off set lethargy etc (it’s literally replacing your own test) so see how you feel. If at 300 you feel like garbage try upping to 400.

1-andro defo the work horse so gun to my head that’s the one I’m pushing more to max out my gains.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
I do try 😂

3 a day slightly more optimal but no issue with 2x day at all.

300......yeah you’d probably get away with it but as my learned friend above said, the 4 is there to make you feel good, off set lethargy etc (it’s literally replacing your own test) so see how you feel. If at 300 you feel like garbage try upping to 400.

1-andro defo the work horse so gun to my head that’s the one I’m pushing more to max out my gains.
Awesome. Upping the 1-Ad to 330, I’m going to start 4-Andro at 3 and ideally continue there. With the addition of Epi when things start to really get going I’m hoping it offsets any sh*t feeling that might occur. If it does not, I’ll bump it up to 4 assuming any major sides (crazy high BP, hair loss, etc) continue to be minimal/non existent throughout cycle.

thank you gentlemen

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Figure I may as well log the nutrition aspect and get into the training when there’s time after the kiddos go down. I swear this was all easier when I was 21 with no kids lol
So far today has been forced to be a 3 meal and a snack day. I usually do 4 and a snack.

Breakfast - Oatmeal with 2 tbsp PB and a banana.
8oz almond milk with one scoop whey
Snack - apple
Post workout - one scoop whey
Dinner (shortly after shake) - 2 cups riced cauliflower, 3 oz shredded rotisserie chicken, taco seasoning, 3 tbsp salsa, one cup diced green pepper.

will have my second dinner in a few hours but may push it back and add another snack in. I go by calories and macros and when I’m hungry more than I do any sort of schedule or forced amount of meals
I love having oatmeal that way. I have it nearly every morning just change it up a bit, sometimes blueberries. It's also very good with a Cinnamon Bun flavored casin protein powder I have. If feeling naughty I'll sprinkle a few raisins on that biotch. Haha.

I was getting ready to say in your day that wasn't very many calories then I got to the part about the second dinner. Haha!

I too am getting ready to start 4-Andro at the beginning of Feb. I just ordered the transdermal 4ad product from Alpha Gainz. I hear it works well for us older fellas on TRT. Double dip, get the conversion to test plus the weekly test injection. lol! I'd love to just get some extra test and pin it, but my wife would shut down that idea. Sort of my fault. I was pinning test some years back, went through sort of a midlife crisis, and got myself in a whole heap of hot water. She blamed the test, but I don't think it had anything to do with my dumb choices. Good luck, keep us posted.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah advancing from hand job to missionary will make a mans mind for sure 😄
Indeed it did. Now I’m just hoping SL follows through on the quick shipping to get my 4AD!
now, if there’s days when dosing 3 times isn’t ideal, would 1 in the morning and 2 at night be my best bet? I feel good off 1 and really think the recovery benefit at rest could be nice. So far my sleep has been great.
I do have a 3 year old and a 6 month old so I dunno if I’ll notice lethargy more or just chalk it up to then being tiny little terrorists. I’ve been perpetually tired since July of 2017. Coincidentally it’s when my first son was born......
Hmmmn

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
I love having oatmeal that way. I have it nearly every morning just change it up a bit, sometimes blueberries. It's also very good with a Cinnamon Bun flavored casin protein powder I have. If feeling naughty I'll sprinkle a few raisins on that biotch. Haha.

I was getting ready to say in your day that wasn't very many calories then I got to the part about the second dinner. Haha!

I too am getting ready to start 4-Andro at the beginning of Feb. I just ordered the transdermal 4ad product from Alpha Gainz. I hear it works well for us older fellas on TRT. Double dip, get the conversion to test plus the weekly test injection. lol! I'd love to just get some extra test and pin it, but my wife would shut down that idea. Sort of my fault. I was pinning test some years back, went through sort of a midlife crisis, and got myself in a whole heap of hot water. She blamed the test, but I don't think it had anything to do with my dumb choices. Good luck, keep us posted.
They mean well, but sometimes our women need to let us do our thing and find beast mode on our terms lol.
Good luck bro, hopefully the TRT plus 4-AD gives you the gains you’re after. I’m sure when I’m over 35 if I can get the docs to sign off I’ll be jumping on the TRT train. I can get my wife onboard 100% as long as it’s not me just willy nilly injecting myself with stuff or some random jackass at the gym injecting me I bet....
Unless that said-jackass was wearing a lab coat and only took appointments but we’re getting off topic hahaha

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Indeed it did. Now I’m just hoping SL follows through on the quick shipping to get my 4AD!
now, if there’s days when dosing 3 times isn’t ideal, would 1 in the morning and 2 at night be my best bet? I feel good off 1 and really think the recovery benefit at rest could be nice. So far my sleep has been great.
I do have a 3 year old and a 6 month old so I dunno if I’ll notice lethargy more or just chalk it up to then being tiny little terrorists. I’ve been perpetually tired since July of 2017. Coincidentally it’s when my first son was born......
Hmmmn
I don't have kids, but from what I've heard yeah, that'll do it = ) It may not matter how you choose to dose it, but I would personally rather do 2 in morning and 1 in pm. PH's can negatively effect some peoples sleep, so I usually try to dose them away from bed time. But if it doesn't affect your sleep, then you can dose it like that.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome. Upping the 1-Ad to 330, I’m going to start 4-Andro at 3 and ideally continue there. With the addition of Epi when things start to really get going I’m hoping it offsets any sh*t feeling that might occur. If it does not, I’ll bump it up to 4 assuming any major sides (crazy high BP, hair loss, etc) continue to be minimal/non existent throughout cycle.

thank you gentlemen
no problem at all sir, have fun

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Based on your variety of exercises and the amount of total volume, I think you will be very pleased being on 1-andro. Once it's "in", you can workout in the gym for hours lol

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Based on your variety of exercises and the amount of total volume, I think you will be very pleased being on 1-andro. Once it's "in", you can workout in the gym for hours lol
I think I’ll like the results from the cycle as long as sides stay minimal or non existent. I REALLY want the shipping info to update on my 4 andro soon

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I think I’ll like the results from the cycle as long as sides stay minimal or non existent. I REALLY want the shipping info to update on my 4 andro soon
True. I said the same to myself -hope for a safe and gainful cycle.

We’re taking all the necessary precautions...there are prob high school jrs doing 550mg of 1-andro to make it for football ...