New LGD Log

UniqueUserName

Awards
Day 1:
Bodyweight : 72kg
  • 50mg Arimistane (Probably taking for the first week)
  • Milk thistle and NAC (Taken daily)
  • LGD 11mg tablet from a different company this time. This company also seems to be held in high regard, not sure if I can say the name on here though as I don't think they are a 'sponsor', not sure how that works.
Odd tablet size, I'm considering bumping up to 20 or 22mg in this case depending on how things go. In my last log my rat started with 5mg and went up to 10mg. But did not notice anything that special, slow weight gain and strength did increase, but I could have put that down to the program. So I am curious to see a different company and a higher dose.

Plan to do 8 weeks, followed by 4 weeks PCT (Tamox + Arimistane + DAA)

Any questions or advice, please feel free

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll follow along on this one!

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
Why are you starting out with Arimistane for week 1?

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I want to know, too.
I'll follow! Are you getting bloodwork done?

UniqueUserName

Awards
Why are you starting out with Arimistane for week 1?
I have heard that it can be advised to take a light AI at the beginning of the cycle to avoid/minimise a rise in Oestrogen when starting a cycle. For example, if taking LGD, although LGD its self doesn't convert to Oestrogen, your natural testosterone can. And as the body detect more androgen receptors getting triggered (by the LGD) then the body will assume testosterone is too high and start converting some of the natural test before it gets supressed.
I think that is what I have gathered from Ryan Russo

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I have heard that it can be advised to take a light AI at the beginning of the cycle to avoid/minimise a rise in Oestrogen when starting a cycle. For example, if taking LGD, although LGD its self doesn't convert to Oestrogen, your natural testosterone can. And as the body detect more androgen receptors getting triggered (by the LGD) then the body will assume testosterone is too high and start converting some of the natural test before it gets supressed.
I think that is what I have gathered from Ryan Russo
Gotcha. I understand that in theory, but haven’t heard of anyone having estrogen issues early in cycle.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Gotcha. I understand that in theory, but haven’t heard of anyone having estrogen issues early in cycle.
Yeah that's fair, I'm still new to all of this so I'm not sure if I would. It's more precautionary but perhaps over the top.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Mini Update
In terms of feeling, my rat doesn't seem to feel anything. Not sure if one should, I've heard mixed views.
One thing that does seem to be apparent is a drastic reduction in DOMS.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
Mini Update
In terms of feeling, my rat doesn't seem to feel anything. Not sure if one should, I've heard mixed views.
One thing that does seem to be apparent is a drastic reduction in DOMS.
Makes sense as you should see an increase in recovery.

FYI I think 22mg was the highest dose tested by Ligand in a safety study so that’s probably the reason for the seller using that dosage.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Makes sense as you should see an increase in recovery.

FYI I think 22mg was the highest dose tested by Ligand in a safety study so that’s probably the reason for the seller using that dosage.
Yes, just promising that this is more likely to be legit product to notice such a difference. I've been struggling with DOMs recently and this no longer feels like an issue.

Yeah I imagine the same. Still, a strange dose, their Tamox comes in 35mg per ml instead of the standard 40mg per ml that I've seen for basic PCT.

UniqueUserName

Awards
1st Week Update
Weight : 72.9kg (slight increase although I didn't measure the decimal before I shall do so from now on).
Strength wise, I really don't feel anything, in fact I struggled on Bench today to hit the 10th and 8th rep on sets 3 and 4.
So far, no noticeable benefit in terms of strength.

Contemplating increasing the dose, but concerned that with my new job I may find it difficult to find time to train.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
1st Week Update
Weight : 72.9kg (slight increase although I didn't measure the decimal before I shall do so from now on).
Strength wise, I really don't feel anything, in fact I struggled on Bench today to hit the 10th and 8th rep on sets 3 and 4.
So far, no noticeable benefit in terms of strength.

Contemplating increasing the dose, but concerned that with my new job I may find it difficult to find time to train.
I haven’t done LGD but most people recommend around 10mg ED and people notice effects within a couple days. Do you have a reputable source? Nutrition?

UniqueUserName

Awards
I haven’t done LGD but most people recommend around 10mg ED and people notice effects within a couple days. Do you have a reputable source? Nutrition?
The source seems to be reputable, again not sure I can say the name as I don't think they are a sponsor for this site. But is rhymes is 'Paws'.
I already have a Log of LGD running 10mg from Proven Peptides and tbh I never 'felt' anything then either
Here: LGD Log, Proven Peptides

UniqueUserName

Awards
Week 2 Update
Dosage was increased from one 11mg tab to two 11mg tabs = 22mg ED.
No noticeable change at this dose although a flu like feeling in the throat and nasal area, blurred vision and a headache on the first day of the higher dose. Interestingly, these symptoms occurred with the first log as well.

Weight Increased to 74kg. That is about 2kg heavier than base line and 1 kg heavier than last week.

Still do not 'feel' anything.
Infact there are times where my rat has failed to hit the target reps.
Weight is climbing faster than naturally but performance is not.

The dose will be reduced back to 11mg ED as there has been no noted benefit to the higher dose.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never used LGD-4033 but doesn't sound very promising. wonder if it's any good?
Not sure how long it takes to start noticing things?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some people love LGD, and some don't. Takes a little while before it can shine

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 2 Update
Dosage was increased from one 11mg tab to two 11mg tabs = 22mg ED.
No noticeable change at this dose although a flu like feeling in the throat and nasal area, blurred vision and a headache on the first day of the higher dose. Interestingly, these symptoms occurred with the first log as well.

Weight Increased to 74kg. That is about 2kg heavier than base line and 1 kg heavier than last week.

Still do not 'feel' anything.
Infact there are times where my rat has failed to hit the target reps.
Weight is climbing faster than naturally but performance is not.

The dose will be reduced back to 11mg ED as there has been no noted benefit to the higher dose.
Higher does over time should yield better gains.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Higher does over time should yield better gains.
Yes, I feel like perhaps I jumped the dose too soon because I was trying to see if I could 'feel anything'. I think if I notice the weight gain slowing then there is a better justification to up the dose back up. Part cycle/part experiment

Last edited:

UniqueUserName

Awards
I mean I've never 'felt' anything but the weight gain has alway been there. As long as you get a legitimate source.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Week 3 Update
Weighed in at 74.3kg (A much smaller jump this week but better than 'natural') Been a little ill this week as well which could affect weight.

Dosage will be increased again to the 22mg ED as I started to notice stiffness/DOMS this last week. Weekly working sets will be increasing again this week.