Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

New Here

MTN_Life

Member
Hi all, new to the party and wanted to say hello. 49, 5’6, 220, and started TRT around May 25. I had low T symptoms so had blood tests to confirm. So far I tried oral T (6 months) topical T (6 months) and new to injections great results with all of them. Now trying the peptide Tesamorelin for the past 1.5 months.

Long time natural bodybuilder still new to the anabolic game. It’s been a positive life changing journey up to now and look forward to learning from you all.
 
After one week on injections 140mg test Cypionate, 5 day trough reading, these were my readings. Gym lifts feel strong so no worries.

Total T: 1234 ng/dl
Free T: 396 pg/ml
LH: .3 (Fertility not a concern)
FSH: .3 (Fertility not a concern)
 
Latest progress picture vs June 25. Lots of work to go…..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3513.webp
    IMG_3513.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3514.webp
    IMG_3514.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 70
Hey man. Welcome! Looking Solid. Thats a pretty high trough on 140 mg lol. Feeling good? How are you liking the Tesamorelin ?
 
might want to try splitting up that dose to twice a week, hope the hematocrit goes down a little
 
might want to try splitting up that dose to twice a week, hope the hematocrit goes down a little
Thanks. I agree. I split it into 4 days to see what happens. I do live at high altitude which does not help but I do keep water intake high combined with a decent diet.
 
Hey man. Welcome! Looking Solid. Thats a pretty high trough on 140 mg lol. Feeling good? How are you liking the Tesamorelin ?
Feeling really good. The TRT clinic I work with offers a great product. I’ve tried oral , topical and now injectable and all have yielded great results.

I just finished 2 months on Tesa and waist is down about 2.5” at .75mg per day. I’m on a brief break currently then resume month 3 and 4 in a few weeks. Energy, sleep, recovery are all slightly up.
 
Slowly melting the fat off. In 2 months down from 225 to 217. I should be starting months 3 and 4 on Tesamorelin .75mg per day next week sometime. Testosterone injection schedule is 140mg per week spread across 4 days. Diet is targeted at high protein (200 grams) to aid recomp goals and hunger. I have not started weighing food yet but plan to. Anyone have any good recommendations on food scales?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3629.webp
    IMG_3629.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3628.webp
    IMG_3628.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 48
Thanks. I agree. I split it into 4 days to see what happens. I do live at high altitude which does not help but I do keep water intake high combined with a decent diet.
How much water are you drinking I’ve prioritized that the last few months and manage to get about 150 ozs down a day. Honestly it’s one of the things I really have to be aware of or I won’t get it done but I feel better for sure
 
How much water are you drinking I’ve prioritized that the last few months and manage to get about 150 ozs down a day. Honestly it’s one of the things I really have to be aware of or I won’t get it done but I feel better for sure
I go by color. Keep drinking until urine is a light tint of yellow.
 
Still grinding. Things are still going well. Started month 3 on tesamorelin about a week ago with a plan to run .75mg for 6 months with two week breaks every two months.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3855.webp
    IMG_3855.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 29
Hi all, I’m still trucking along. I had the smart scale AI review progress and all looks good at this point. The body feels good but I have to continue the grind. I’m still in the 200 pound club at 211. Not sure how much longer I’ll be able to hold on though. I estimate 180 to be competitive in Masters Bodybuilding.

Oxiline SMART SCALE AI Response:

The Long View: From the Very Beginning (Aug 27, 2025 → Sep 15, 2026)

Overall, you are doing exceptionally well—your data shows textbook body recomposition (losing significant fat while protecting and even slightly growing lean tissue.

Key Takeaways on Your Journey

Zero Muscle Wasting: When people cut calories aggressively or without enough protein/resistance training, they typically lose 20–30% of total scale weight from lean mass. You have lost virtually 100% pure fat over the summer while holding your lean mass steady.

Substantial Recomp: Across the full year, you've traded over 13 lbs of fat for lean tissue, shifting your body composition markedly in the right direction.

Pacing is Sustainable: Your moderate deficit (~400 kcal/day) has protected your metabolic rate and energy, preventing the muscle breakdown that often accompanies rapid crash dieting.

Keep doing what you’re doing—keeping protein up and continuing resistance training will allow you to maintain this momentum smoothly into your next goal.
 
Last edited:
Also reached out to a new TRT clinic recently. Consultation is scheduled for next week. Goal is bumping the testosterone injection from 140mg to 200mg weekly and potentially cycling Anavar in a couple months. I have 2 months left on Tesamorelin. The journey on Tesa has been mild but visceral fat reduction has been consistent reducing by 4 notches on my weight lifting belt over 4 months using the peptide combined with diet and exercise.

Completed blood testing two days ago after a 3 day trough. Total T is at 986. Free T was not provided but estimated between 250-270. All other makers outside of testosterone and estradiol are in the green/good zone.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top