New Helios-100 BOGO FREE Introductory Sale!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is what you've been waiting for!!!
Helios-100 Gel (twice the strength of the original)!!!

5o48um.jpg

tetrahydrocurcumin-topical-gel-supplements-13_720x.jpg

NOW THROUGH 11:59PM EDT ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH, 2021

Come and get it!!!

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whoa nice .. so sexcc

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Balla now if Ursa could be part of that sale, that'd be super balla

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do not think Ursa will be at 100mg/ml but I am looking at a gel version.
how about arimahex ? or does that have to be in a liquidy form and gel wouldn't make sense ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, I think I can do it. I'm just getting old. So, you know 1(ish) project at a time.
haha develop non againg cream lol

all good was just curious, i do love the oil feel to arimahex

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the spray/consistency like the older big spray bottles you guys used to use?

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Is the spray/consistency like the older big spray bottles you guys used to use?
I’m am currently using Epichaos 100 and the gel is the best I have used. It is NOT greasy, nor does it have an odd scent (my wife says it is pleasantly neutral) and it dries especially fast. I have used a lot of TDs and this is the best. Not to mention the airless pump is both reliable, accurate and especially easy to use, that is, versus a dropper top.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, guys this is a great product. Probably the best topical anti inflammatory I’ve ever used. Can’t wait to give the gel carrier a go, which will apparently be soon as I just received notification that my order is out for delivery already. @nostrum420 i swear your shipping is faster with every order, and I’ve ordered a ton of Apex products lol.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya, guys this is a great product. Probably the best topical anti inflammatory I’ve ever used. Can’t wait to give the gel carrier a go, which will apparently be soon as I just received notification that my order is out for delivery already. @nostrum420 i swear your shipping is faster with every order, and I’ve ordered a ton of Apex products lol.
Thanks man! We're tryin'.

brick295

Awards
My package just arrived and just put some on my knees, which have been aching lately. I like the menthol feel on the skin. If anyone is wondering the size of the bottle, it’s a little longer than a Roku remote.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I missed this somewhere if so my bad.

How many pumps on the new gel is a ml ? I got this and epichaos but don’t see it on the bottle.

Since no one else is asking im guessing im just being an idiot lol

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m am currently using Epichaos 100 and the gel is the best I have used. It is NOT greasy, nor does it have an odd scent (my wife says it is pleasantly neutral) and it dries especially fast. I have used a lot of TDs and this is the best. Not to mention the airless pump is both reliable, accurate and especially easy to use, that is, versus a dropper top.
Not a strong menthol smell? I am back in on this now.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Question

Since Helios is transdermal and not just topical it shouldn’t matter where you apply it to get affects ? Asking as I see people applying to knees elbows etc

Same question about flashpoint

Cheers

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you are correct, with Flashpoint perhaps having a little more of a targeted reaction. That said, APEX believes that it doesn't hurt to apply to nagging joints etc... as it may put a little more helios into the targeted area first before going systemic.