New haul of SNS supplements on the way, looking for stack advice!

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
Hey guys, hope you all are well. Posted in here some months ago when I got my previous haul of supplements and you all were very helpful! I can’t say I felt anything “kick in” that strong last run, and didn’t notice a whole lot right when I ran out, but recently I’ve been feeling like my appetite hasn’t been great, my energy in the gym isn’t optimal a lot of days, and in general just haven’t been in the most motivated mood.

Been wondering why, and then it hit me that maybe the supplements were helping me and it just wasn’t an in my face effect so I didn’t notice it that much, and now without them I’m missing the benefits. This is very plausible as I do realize these are natural supplements and not something that’s gonna kick in super fast usually. Obviously im making assumptions so I don’t know anything for sure. But I’ve been itching to try out some new supplements and see how I feel compared to the first run I tried.

Anyways, here’s what I got this go around, just wanted to make sure these can be combined safely, and if there’s any I shouldn’t be using at the same time. Any other tips or advice, (or just thoughts regarding this stack) would be appreciated as well. Thank you!

SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT
SNS Prime XT
SNS Amentoflavone XT
SNS X-Gels
SNS PEA Relief
SNS Kidney Assist XT

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
I posted this in nootropics section first on accident, didn’t know how to delete it but the duplicate can be deleted, my apologies

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
Just saw that this posted twice in the supplement section as well somehow. Sorry guys not trying to spam this post, feel free to delete the others and keep this one. Thanks

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ARA (X-Gels) and PA (Phosphatidic Acid XT) is THE best natty anabolic stack I've ever used.
Amentoflavone-XT is a staple for me too, 1 cap before my pre-wotkout meal then another 2 or 3 with my pre-workout coffee.

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
ARA (X-Gels) and PA (Phosphatidic Acid XT) is THE best natty anabolic stack I've ever used.
Amentoflavone-XT is a staple for me too, 1 cap before my pre-wotkout meal then another 2 or 3 with my pre-workout coffee.
Oh awesome, that’s great to hear 😁 Do you take the X gels and PA at the same time?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just saw that this posted twice in the supplement section as well somehow. Sorry guys not trying to spam this post, feel free to delete the others and keep this one. Thanks
No worries. It's a glitch with AM that when you go to post a thread, sometimes it keeps spinning so you'll hit it again thinking it didn't post the thread when it really did. I've had it happen to me before.

You can go to the threads that were accidental and click the report button and for the reason, just write - Sorry, duplicate thread.
(The Admin is aware of the problem so he won't be upset with anyone this happens to).

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
No worries. It's a glitch with AM that when you go to post a thread, sometimes it keeps spinning so you'll hit it again thinking it didn't post the thread when it really did. I've had it happen to me before.

You can go to the threads that were accidental and click the report button and for the reason, just write - Sorry, duplicate thread.
(The Admin is aware of the problem so he won't be upset with anyone this happens to).
Ok thanks, I reported the two duplicates! Any thoughts on the stack by the way? Mostly wondering if there’s anything that shouldn’t be taken together etc or anything I should be doing differently regarding dosage/timing other than what it says on the bottles. I put it together relatively quickly without researching too deeply on all the ingredients which is why I ask

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, hope you all are well. Posted in here some months ago when I got my previous haul of supplements and you all were very helpful! I can’t say I felt anything “kick in” that strong last run, and didn’t notice a whole lot right when I ran out, but recently I’ve been feeling like my appetite hasn’t been great, my energy in the gym isn’t optimal a lot of days, and in general just haven’t been in the most motivated mood.

Been wondering why, and then it hit me that maybe the supplements were helping me and it just wasn’t an in my face effect so I didn’t notice it that much, and now without them I’m missing the benefits. This is very plausible as I do realize these are natural supplements and not something that’s gonna kick in super fast usually. Obviously im making assumptions so I don’t know anything for sure. But I’ve been itching to try out some new supplements and see how I feel compared to the first run I tried.
Thank you for the polite and detailed posts.

For most of us, we aren't really going to feel natural anabolics 'kick in', its more about tracking our progress and gauging the results that we get from them. Sometimes certain aspects will kick in fast and be super noticeable and other times, certain things may be more subtle.

A couple of good personal examples:
  • Anabolic XT - one thing I noticed pretty quickly was an increased motivation to train. This may not be as evident in someone that enjoys working out, but I don't. I work out for the results and benefits, but I don't enjoy training. I respect the people that do, but I just can't honestly say I've enjoyed or looked forward to a single workout I've done in over 20 years except my Anabolic XT cycle. Within a week of taking Anabolic XT, I actually wanted to train and looked forward to training and that was definitely noticeable to me bc that's not like me at all. I was motivated to train my entire Anabolic XT cycle and within a month of coming off, I had slacked off with my workouts bc I was back to dreading them - which was further proof of how big of a difference it made for me. The other results like lean muscle and strength were consistent throughout the cycle, but they weren't something that I could actually feel but were definitely noticeable in my workout journal and in the mirror.
  • Pepti-Plex - this I never felt it 'kick in', but dang I feel better on it. I just in general feel better - I recover better, I make better progress, and it helped my leg so much where I have the tissue damage in my leg. I've had a partial tear in my bicep for over 10 years, the type that's on the inside so if you don't want surgery, you just learn to live with it. I realized about a month into Pepti-Plex that I was just moving the dumbbells regularly for preacher curls rather than gingerly twisting them - and I realized that for the first time in at least 10 years, I couldn't feel the tear hardly at all.
Just some examples of how some things help but you don't necessarily feel them kick in.

And a lot of times, we get used to the way we feel on things and don't really realize how much they are helping until we stop taking them.

As you mentioned too, with natural supplements different ones can take different periods to really start working.

GothamsReckoning

GothamsReckoning

Awards

For most of us, we aren't really going to feel natural anabolics 'kick in', its more about tracking our progress and gauging the results that we get from them. Sometimes certain aspects will kick in fast and be super noticeable and other times, certain things may be more subtle.

• Anabolic XT - one thing I noticed pretty quickly was an increased motivation to train. This may not be as evident in someone that enjoys working out, but I don't. I work out for the results and benefits, but I don't enjoy training. I respect the people that do, but I just can't honestly say I've enjoyed or looked forward to a single workout I've done in over 20 years except my Anabolic XT cycle. Within a week of taking Anabolic XT, I actually wanted to train and looked forward to training and that was definitely noticeable to me bc that's not like me at all. I was motivated to train my entire Anabolic XT cycle and within a month of coming off, I had slacked off with my workouts bc I was back to dreading them - which was further proof of how big of a difference it made for me. The other results like lean muscle and strength were consistent throughout the cycle, but they weren't something that I could actually feel but were definitely noticeable in my workout journal and in the mirror.
  • Pepti-Plex - this I never felt it 'kick in', but dang I feel better on it. I just in general feel better - I recover better, I make better progress, and it helped my leg so much where I have the tissue damage in my leg. I've had a partial tear in my bicep for over 10 years, the type that's on the inside so if you don't want surgery, you just learn to live with it. I realized about a month into Pepti-Plex that I was just moving the dumbbells regularly for preacher curls rather than gingerly twisting them - and I realized that for the first time in at least 10 years, I couldn't feel the tear hardly at all.
Just some examples of how some things help but you don't necessarily feel them kick in.

And a lot of times, we get used to the way we feel on things and don't really realize how much they are helping until we stop taking them.

As you mentioned too, with natural supplements different ones can take different periods to really start working.
I would agree about not feeling supplements kick in, except for optimize t. My energy goes up, libido increases, and my desire to train is something that ‘kicks in’ fairly quickly after taking it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyways, here’s what I got this go around, just wanted to make sure these can be combined safely, and if there’s any I shouldn’t be using at the same time. Any other tips or advice, (or just thoughts regarding this stack) would be appreciated as well. Thank you!

SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT
SNS Prime XT
SNS Amentoflavone XT
SNS X-Gels
SNS PEA Relief
SNS Kidney Assist XT
I think that you'll really enjoy this stack.

Yes, they can be combined safely.

Phosphatidic Acid XT + Prime XT + X-Gels is probably the best natural strength stack I can think of.

Amentoflavone XT is excellent and will stack vey well with that.

PEA Relief is a great product for pain and inflammation and a lot of benefits that often get overlooked. It's a really cool ingredient and good for so much more than most people realize.

Kidney Assist XT is imo by far the best and most comprehensive kidney support formula available and is also good for liver, cardiovascular, and urinary tract health.

Do you plan to front load Phosphatidic Acid XT? You don't have to, just some people do in order to see results faster.

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards

Thank you for your interaction with the community, transparency, quality products, helpfulness etc. Very rare in this space with so many gimmicks and people just out to make a quick buck. Really appreciate you Steve!

Yeah I completely understand and I don’t doubt the quality of the products. Like I said, once I had been off everything for a while, I realized that maybe I was missing the benefits, effects that were present but gradually took effect and weren’t too drastic so I became used to it when I was taking them, and only noticed when I stopped.

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
I think that you'll really enjoy this stack.

Yes, they can be combined safely.

Phosphatidic Acid XT + Prime XT + X-Gels is probably the best natural strength stack I can think of.

Amentoflavone XT is excellent and will stack vey well with that.

PEA Relief is a great product for pain and inflammation and a lot of benefits that often get overlooked. It's a really cool ingredient and good for so much more than most people realize.

Kidney Assist XT is imo by far the best and most comprehensive kidney support formula available and is also good for liver, cardiovascular, and urinary tract health.

Do you plan to front load Phosphatidic Acid XT? You don't have to, just some people do in order to see results faster.
Sounds like I somehow intuitively put together one of the best natural strength stacks 😁 Very excited to try them all together and hopefully see my strength go up quickly, as feel like my strength progress has slowed, and I’ve never tried any of these before. Like I said I didn’t research deeply on all the ingredients and synergy, so I’m really glad to hear I made some good picks!

My one concern with X gels was a few reports of it increasing inflammation too much, or pains popping up, so I’m hoping the PEA will combat any potential side effects of the X gels. Do you think PEA will effectively do this, and if so, does that also mean it will reduce effectiveness of X gels to some extent or is there zero interaction between the two? Hoping I can get the best of both worlds here, and the pea won’t “cancel it out”. Of course I realize some people have zero negative effects from X gels, I just like to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Regarding the PA, I didn’t know that was something people did with it to be honest. Was just going to take the recommended dosage. But if you recommend front loading it I’m definitely not opposed to that, how is that done? And considering all the other stuff I’ll be taking do you think it might be better to just stick to the regular dosage or should I front load it regardless?
Thank you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like I somehow intuitively put together one of the best natural strength stacks 😁 Very excited to try them all together and hopefully see my strength go up quickly, as feel like my strength progress has slowed, and I’ve never tried any of these before. Like I said I didn’t research deeply on all the ingredients and synergy, so I’m really glad to hear I made some good picks!

My one concern with X gels was a few reports of it increasing inflammation too much, or pains popping up, so I’m hoping the PEA will combat any potential side effects of the X gels. Do you think PEA will effectively do this, and if so, does that also mean it will reduce effectiveness of X gels to some extent or is there zero interaction between the two? Hoping I can get the best of both worlds here, and the pea won’t “cancel it out”. Of course I realize some people have zero negative effects from X gels, I just like to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Regarding the PA, I didn’t know that was something people did with it to be honest. Was just going to take the recommended dosage. But if you recommend front loading it I’m definitely not opposed to that, how is that done? And considering all the other stuff I’ll be taking do you think it might be better to just stick to the regular dosage or should I front load it regardless?
Thank you!
I can understand that - hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. It's funny bc I say that all the time in day to day life - hope for the best, expect the worst, and take what you get.

The topic of inflammation with X-Gels and Arachidonic Acid is one that drives me nuts sometimes bc here on AM so much incorrect broscience has been repeated over the years about it. It's not that its not possible, but its also not likely to happen, or at least not for the reasons that some people think.

Arachidonic Acid is going to increase certain inflammatory markers, but not normally to the extend that it would cause issues.
  • Of course people that have had a lot of injuries and put a lot of wear and tear on their bodies are more likely to experience inflammation in general - but its still not usually to a significant degree.
  • Exception being people with autoimmune conditions and they should not take it in my opinion.
Arachidonic Acid is going to increase DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) in a lot of people.
- That's to be expected because of the way it works. But its a big difference in your chest muscles being sore from a heavy chest workout than systemic inflammation issues.

X-Gels can contribute to dramatic increases in strength in a pretty fast period of time for a lot of people. Anytime that you increase strength quickly, you may run into aches and pains from increasing strength so quickly. I think that a lot of the cases of people blaming aches and pains on X-Gels, the aches and pains are moreso related just to gaining so much strength in a short period of time.

This issue is made worse by people at one time stopping taking their joint health products or other self care type of products to take X-Gels. For example, Joint Support XT helps me with my shoulder and knee tremendously. If I stop taking Joint Support XT, my shoulder and knee hurt regardless. So if I stop taking it to do an X-Gels cycle, its not X-Gels that caused my shoulder and knee to hurt, its me stopping taking something I should not have stopped taking to begin with.

^^^ that ties in to what you asked about PEA Relief. You can absolutely use PEA Relief with X-Gels. Just space your dosage of PEA Relief, Joint Support XT, or any other product that helps you with inflammation out away from your dose of X-Gels.

Phosphatidic Acid XT - Frontloading:

Honestly, this all comes down to budget and level of patience.

Phosphatidic Acid XT is a great supplement for strength and lean muscle gains.
Phosphatidic Acid has to build up in your system for best results.
Front loading helps you build up levels in your system more quickly for faster results.

The way that most people that front load Phosphatidic Acid XT do it is by doubling the dose for the first 2 to 4 weeks. This is usually done by taking 4 capsules twice per day.

I have tried it both ways and I notice a big difference by front loading it - but I'm also admittedly not the most patient person in the world haha.

In your case, you're using 3 great products for strength and lean muscle gains.

On one hand, I could make an argument that you wouldn't front load bc you're going to start seeing results pretty quickly anyway.

On the other hand, I could make an argument that Prime XT really seems to kick in for a lot of people in weeks 3 to 5, so front loading Phosphatidic Acid XT could get the strength gains going even faster and you them going great for when the Prime XT ones kick in.

There's no right or wrong answer to whether you should frontload or not - its really personal choice.
If budget isn't a concern, I would absolutely do it. If budget is a concern, I may not.

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
I can understand that - hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. It's funny bc I say that all the time in day to day life - hope for the best, expect the worst, and take what you get.

The topic of inflammation with X-Gels and Arachidonic Acid is one that drives me nuts sometimes bc here on AM so much incorrect broscience has been repeated over the years about it. It's not that its not possible, but its also not likely to happen, or at least not for the reasons that some people think.

Arachidonic Acid is going to increase certain inflammatory markers, but not normally to the extend that it would cause issues.
  • Of course people that have had a lot of injuries and put a lot of wear and tear on their bodies are more likely to experience inflammation in general - but its still not usually to a significant degree.
  • Exception being people with autoimmune conditions and they should not take it in my opinion.
Arachidonic Acid is going to increase DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) in a lot of people.
- That's to be expected because of the way it works. But its a big difference in your chest muscles being sore from a heavy chest workout than systemic inflammation issues.

X-Gels can contribute to dramatic increases in strength in a pretty fast period of time for a lot of people. Anytime that you increase strength quickly, you may run into aches and pains from increasing strength so quickly. I think that a lot of the cases of people blaming aches and pains on X-Gels, the aches and pains are moreso related just to gaining so much strength in a short period of time.

This issue is made worse by people at one time stopping taking their joint health products or other self care type of products to take X-Gels. For example, Joint Support XT helps me with my shoulder and knee tremendously. If I stop taking Joint Support XT, my shoulder and knee hurt regardless. So if I stop taking it to do an X-Gels cycle, its not X-Gels that caused my shoulder and knee to hurt, its me stopping taking something I should not have stopped taking to begin with.

^^^ that ties in to what you asked about PEA Relief. You can absolutely use PEA Relief with X-Gels. Just space your dosage of PEA Relief, Joint Support XT, or any other product that helps you with inflammation out away from your dose of X-Gels.

Phosphatidic Acid XT - Frontloading:

Honestly, this all comes down to budget and level of patience.

Phosphatidic Acid XT is a great supplement for strength and lean muscle gains.
Phosphatidic Acid has to build up in your system for best results.
Front loading helps you build up levels in your system more quickly for faster results.

The way that most people that front load Phosphatidic Acid XT do it is by doubling the dose for the first 2 to 4 weeks. This is usually done by taking 4 capsules twice per day.

I have tried it both ways and I notice a big difference by front loading it - but I'm also admittedly not the most patient person in the world haha.

In your case, you're using 3 great products for strength and lean muscle gains.

On one hand, I could make an argument that you wouldn't front load bc you're going to start seeing results pretty quickly anyway.

On the other hand, I could make an argument that Prime XT really seems to kick in for a lot of people in weeks 3 to 5, so front loading Phosphatidic Acid XT could get the strength gains going even faster and you them going great for when the Prime XT ones kick in.

There's no right or wrong answer to whether you should frontload or not - its really personal choice.
If budget isn't a concern, I would absolutely do it. If budget is a concern, I may not.
Wow thanks so much for that reply. You answered all my questions. Really appreciate it. I’ll front load then, as cost isn’t a worry for me at the moment. Looking forward to some serious strength gains!

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
@sns8778 Sorry to bug you Steve but I just read something and would like to hear your thoughts on this COX-2 topic:

From another anabolic minds thread: “As long as your anti-inflammatory supplement doesn’t inhibit COX-2 (pretty sure that’s it, been a while) it shouldn’t have any affect on the ARA. Also, be careful of omega-3s, they compete for absorption and can displace ARA.”

And from the pea description: “Palmitoylethanolamide has been shown to work by inhibiting the production of inflammatory mediators, such as cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) and interleukin-1β (IL-1β). It has also been shown to stimulate the production of anti-inflammatory factors, such as IL-10.”

Is this enough of a concern where even when taking X gels and pea at different times, the pea effect would still noticeably impact the positive effects of X gels? Or is it one of those things that might have a small impact but not enough to actually noticeably reduce effects?

Blasphemon

Awards
All 10 caps (6x X-Gels & 4x PA-XT) 45 minutes pre-workout.
My first run of ARA+PA (16 weeks) I gained 8lbs lean!
16 weeks is 4 month lets say, and you gained 3,5kg. Not rly impressive to be honest but of course depend of your experience and start point ;)

Used PA two times, and noone of them rly impressed me. Honestly - didnt feel it at all. Pretty high dosages, and pretty long run. Gonna give it last chance propably but it will be the last one propably.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Sorry to bug you Steve but I just read something and would like to hear your thoughts on this COX-2 topic:

From another anabolic minds thread: “As long as your anti-inflammatory supplement doesn’t inhibit COX-2 (pretty sure that’s it, been a while) it shouldn’t have any affect on the ARA. Also, be careful of omega-3s, they compete for absorption and can displace ARA.”

And from the pea description: “Palmitoylethanolamide has been shown to work by inhibiting the production of inflammatory mediators, such as cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) and interleukin-1β (IL-1β). It has also been shown to stimulate the production of anti-inflammatory factors, such as IL-10.”

Is this enough of a concern where even when taking X gels and pea at different times, the pea effect would still noticeably impact the positive effects of X gels? Or is it one of those things that might have a small impact but not enough to actually noticeably reduce effects?
Not bugging me at all. I'm glad to help and I enjoy science conversations.

All you need to do is space your dosages apart on these. Like if you train in the morning, take PEA Relief at night; or if you train at night, take PEA Relief in the morning.

I take 1,200 mg. of PEA per day (600 mg. from PEA Relief and 600 mg. from Recovery Fix) and take Joint Support XT too.
I can't take X-Gels anymore bc of my autoimmune condition - its not that it would hurt me, it's that my condition has to be closely monitored with bloodwork and my ARA levels in my bloodwork stay super high anyway and using it would cause issues with monitoring it. But if it weren't for my autoimmune condition, I would be using X-Gels and I wouldn't hesitate at all to continue to use exactly what I'm using now.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
16 weeks is 4 month lets say, and you gained 3,5kg. Not rly impressive to be honest but of course depend of your experience and start point ;)

Used PA two times, and noone of them rly impressed me. Honestly - didnt feel it at all. Pretty high dosages, and pretty long run. Gonna give it last chance propably but it will be the last one propably.
🙄🙄🙄

Sentiments like this make me just realize how out of touch people’s expectations are. Even if I didn’t know slims I’d be able to tell from that he was very pleased with that rate of progress.

Anyone who has actually consistently trained for a long time knows how slow things can be and that a solid 8lbs of gaining can be quite a lot…

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
Not bugging me at all. I'm glad to help and I enjoy science conversations.

All you need to do is space your dosages apart on these. Like if you train in the morning, take PEA Relief at night; or if you train at night, take PEA Relief in the morning.

I take 1,200 mg. of PEA per day (600 mg. from PEA Relief and 600 mg. from Recovery Fix) and take Joint Support XT too.
I can't take X-Gels anymore bc of my autoimmune condition - its not that it would hurt me, it's that my condition has to be closely monitored with bloodwork and my ARA levels in my bloodwork stay super high anyway and using it would cause issues with monitoring it. But if it weren't for my autoimmune condition, I would be using X-Gels and I wouldn't hesitate at all to continue to use exactly what I'm using now.
Thank you, I’ll stop overthinking it and just space them out; X gels earlier in the day pre workout and pea at night 🙂

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
🙄🙄🙄

Sentiments like this make me just realize how out of touch people’s expectations are. Even if I didn’t know slims I’d be able to tell from that he was very pleased with that rate of progress.

Anyone who has actually consistently trained for a long time knows how slow things can be and that a solid 8lbs of gaining can be quite a lot…
Yeah all depends on the scenario. A long time lifter gaining 8lb lean in 4 months is amazing. For a newbie just starting to work out for the first time and going hard for 4 months, that gain isn’t as impressive but still nothing to scoff at. Lean is the key word here, if it just were 8lb of body weight that would be a different story

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The average person doesn't gain 8 lbs. of actual muscle in a full year training.

8 lb.'s of lean muscle gain is extremely impressive for a 16 week period of time, and especially for someone who isn't a beginner and has trained consistently.

I think context and perspective are very important.

When someone is new to training, they may gain quicker than others. He isn't new to training.

When someone is talking about total body weight including glycogen and water retention fluctuations, 8 lbs. may not be a lot to some people, but that's completely different than talking about 8 lbs. of actual muscle gain.

Blasphemon

Awards
Yea I know, thats why I said "depend of start point", but still gain less than 1kg per month in lets say "mass period" can't impress anyone and of course its a matter of how you can say and interprete "lean mass". However still - its a natty stuff, without any sides and thats why i propably give it last chance. Dont want to attack anyone of course, so sorry if anyone feels attacked.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea I know, thats why I said "depend of start point", but still gain less than 1kg per month in lets say "mass period" can't impress anyone and of course its a matter of how you can say and interprete "lean mass". However still - its a natty stuff, without any sides and thats why i propably give it last chance. Dont want to attack anyone of course, so sorry if anyone feels attacked.
Id be super impressed with those gains in anyone who has a decent training history and isn’t just getting fat. 😊

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm truly confused here.

@Slims has trained for a long time and been a member here for many years and is pretty detailed oriented.

He never said that he was in a 'mass period'. He specified that he was referring to 8 lbs. lean muscle.

The average person doesn't gain 8 lbs. of actual muscle in a year, so doing that in 16 weeks is impressive, and especially for someone that isn't new to training. Everyone is of course entitled to their own opinion on that, but for most of us who have trained for a long time, 8 lbs. of actual muscle would be awesome.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sorry, I should have added more context to my reply, I just didn't want to derail OP's thread.
I'd been training for about six/seven consistant years at that point, so sadly, newb gains had been long gone 😅
I had run multiple natty anabolics throughout those years, including seperate/solo ARA and PA runs, so knew how my body reacted to and what to expect from each one. I'm currently planning my 9th (or so) ARA run.
I was on a lean bulk diet with a surplus of 350kcals over maintenance and a 50% protein, 30% fat and 20% carb split.
I gained 10lbs overall, 8lbs of which were lean lbs.
Purely hypertrophy training on a five days per week.

Last edited:

Blasphemon

Awards
Yeah, ok. Didnt want to insult anyone. 8lbs of lean mass is good result if you stay at such low calorie surplus especially if you did hit plateau. Anyway hard to say how much will you gain in this period with such calorie surplus without PA ;). Personally, I did not felt PA it in my 2 tryouts and thats why bein skeptical about it :). Or maybe lil bit jelaous that im a non respodner for PA :D

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT
SNS Prime XT
SNS Amentoflavone XT
SNS X-Gels
SNS PEA Relief
SNS Kidney Assist XT
Personally, that’s a lot of money for each month. Sounds like an amazing stack if you can afford it. I am one of those that cannot take X-Gels. Tried it twice and I just can’t. I don’t take Amento daily and only take it preworkout 2-3 days a week and it’s amazing. That is a forever supplement. I personally would only do 1 or maybe 2 supps of Prime, PA or X Gels. That’s a lot of muscle builders and you won’t know which one works for you if you use all 3. Prime and PA are my next supps to try after Pepti-Plex.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I dont think you understand the difference Between gaining weight and gaining muscle mass. Gaining 1kg of musle per month natural Would make you the most genetically gifted natural Specimen The world has ever seen. Thats 26lbs of muscle per year. Thats double what most gain on STEROIDS. Now if the goal is just gaining weight, I can gain twenty pounds in a week, but it aint gonna look good and it ain't gonna be muscle.

And to take it a step further, Weight gain is one hundred percent determined by the amount of food you eat vs the calories you burn. There's no natural supplements that are gonna make you gain weight unless that natural supplement is full of calories.

Supplements and even steroids need food and effort to work. There is exceptions to the rules but if any of us were exception to the rule we would already know it and we wouldn't be here lol

Last edited:

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, ok. Didnt want to insult anyone. 8lbs of lean mass is good result if you stay at such low calorie surplus especially if you did hit plateau. Anyway hard to say how much will you gain in this period with such calorie surplus without PA ;). Personally, I did not felt PA it in my 2 tryouts and thats why bein skeptical about it :). Or maybe lil bit jelaous that im a non respodner for PA :D
Oh no, I wasn't insulted or offended. I just wanted to add context to my original comment to further explain just how effective the ARA+PA stack was/is.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid is like most other supplements - its going to work better for some people than others.

But its also important to make sure that you know all of the information about it, have realistic expectations, and haven't been mislead as to what type you've used.

There is a lot of false information surrounding phosphatidic acid and that leads some people to having a misunderstanding of it and having unrealistic expectations or at least unrealistic expectations related to certain time periods.

Mediator Phosphatidic Acid:
The studies are on Mediator Phosphatidic Acid, and Chemi Nutra has the patents on Mediator Phosphatidic Acid. It's not the just the patents that make this significant though, this ingredient is extremely hard to produce correctly and if you aren't using a brand that uses actual Mediator Phosphatidic Acid, then you have no idea what you're really getting.

Phosphatidic Acid Labeling:
Mediator Phosphatidic Acid is technically called Mediator 50P, the 50P stands for the fact that it is 50% actual Phosphatidic Acid. This means that 1,500 mg. of Mediator 50P provides 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid.

If you are using a brand that says 750 mg. as the dosage of Mediator 50P, that means that you're actually only getting 375 mg. of actual Phosphatidic Acid rather than the 750 mg.

Initial Hype vs. What to Really Expect:
When Phosphatidic Acid first was introduced, one of the first companies to offer it was literally comparing it to D-Bol. This created a very unrealistic expectation - not just in if people really expected it to compare to that, but also the time period they were expecting results in. People were using it and then pissed off if they didn't blow up in 2 weeks.

Phosphatidic Acid is great for strength and muscle gains, but it does need to build up in your system for best results. That's why many people will choose to front load it, to get it built up in their system faster. That's not necessary, but its what some people do in order to get results quicker from it. If you don't, that's perfectly fine, it just takes a little longer to hit saturation.

As with any natural anabolic, some people are going to respond better and quicker in general. And those that front load it are usually going to respond faster than those that don't.

This circles back to making sure to have realistic expectations and the way it actually works vs. the way it was hyped. The companies that made those bs marketing claims were giving the perception that something that takes a little time to build up for best results was actually something that was going to blow you up in a week or two.

I hope this info helps.

Here's the supplement facts for Phosphatidic Acid XT so you anyone interested can see what I mean about it being important to know how to read the labels - a lot of brands will put 750 mg. and not tell you its std. to 50%. We specify it on the labels.

Phosphatidic Acid-Supplement Facts-Warnings-01.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Phosphatidic Acid is like most other supplements - its going to work better for some people than others.
This is key. Some supplements are going to work better for certain people than others that's for sure.

Blasphemon

Awards

But its also important to make sure that you know all of the information about it, have realistic expectations, and haven't been mislead as to what type you've used.

There is a lot of false information surrounding phosphatidic acid and that leads some people to having a misunderstanding of it and having unrealistic expectations or at least unrealistic expectations related to certain time periods.

Mediator Phosphatidic Acid:
The studies are on Mediator Phosphatidic Acid, and Chemi Nutra has the patents on Mediator Phosphatidic Acid. It's not the just the patents that make this significant though, this ingredient is extremely hard to produce correctly and if you aren't using a brand that uses actual Mediator Phosphatidic Acid, then you have no idea what you're really getting.

Phosphatidic Acid Labeling:
Mediator Phosphatidic Acid is technically called Mediator 50P, the 50P stands for the fact that it is 50% actual Phosphatidic Acid. This means that 1,500 mg. of Mediator 50P provides 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid.

If you are using a brand that says 750 mg. as the dosage of Mediator 50P, that means that you're actually only getting 375 mg. of actual Phosphatidic Acid rather than the 750 mg.

Initial Hype vs. What to Really Expect:
When Phosphatidic Acid first was introduced, one of the first companies to offer it was literally comparing it to D-Bol. This created a very unrealistic expectation - not just in if people really expected it to compare to that, but also the time period they were expecting results in. People were using it and then pissed off if they didn't blow up in 2 weeks.

Phosphatidic Acid is great for strength and muscle gains, but it does need to build up in your system for best results. That's why many people will choose to front load it, to get it built up in their system faster. That's not necessary, but its what some people do in order to get results quicker from it. If you don't, that's perfectly fine, it just takes a little longer to hit saturation.

As with any natural anabolic, some people are going to respond better and quicker in general. And those that front load it are usually going to respond faster than those that don't.

This circles back to making sure to have realistic expectations and the way it actually works vs. the way it was hyped. The companies that made those bs marketing claims were giving the perception that something that takes a little time to build up for best results was actually something that was going to blow you up in a week or two.

I hope this info helps.

Here's the supplement facts for Phosphatidic Acid XT so you anyone interested can see what I mean about it being important to know how to read the labels - a lot of brands will put 750 mg. and not tell you its std. to 50%. We specify it on the labels.

View attachment 243298
Yep- that's why the third, last chance for PA will be done on above supplement. Previousle i had from other companies, pretty legit of course, but it was not Mediator i think.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep- that's why the third, last chance for PA will be done on above supplement. Previousle i had from other companies, pretty legit of course, but it was not Mediator i think.
If it wasn’t mediator, and even if someone tried to label it as mediator, unless you know Chemi Nutra was supplying it I’d be pretty doubtful it’s “legit”.