New Guys First Log - Blackstone Labs, Primeval Labs, Epiq

KneeOnTiger

KneeOnTiger

Awards
Beings that I am pretty new to this forum and am interested in becoming more active and involved in the community here I thought I would start my first log. Plus, I just received an order of 3 products I haven't tried before. So, kind of perfect timing.

About Me:
- Male
- 34 yrs old
- 6' 4"
- 225 llb

Training:
- 6 Days Week
- Olympic Lifts
- BB Split
- Crossfit (Yeah, Yeah, I know. Don't give me no ****)

Diet:
- I keep a pretty clean diet. I keep a spreadsheet that has everything broken out for me.
Calories 3200
Protein 225
Carbs 450
Fats 112

Goals:
- Leaner / Stronger

The 3 additions i've added into my life are.

1. Blackstone Labs - Dust Extreme (I have a huge stim tolerance. ADHD and prescribed 90mg Adderall per day)

2. Epiq Phosphatidic Acid

3. Primeval Labs - Mega Test

This is in addition to the standard BCAA's ZMA's etc.

Any input is greatly appreciated. I have a lot to learn and thank you in advance.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'll sub! Welcome brother , FireTitan get in here homie lifted67 smith_69

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. In on this.

KneeOnTiger

KneeOnTiger

Awards
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the support! You guys are great.

Something I didn't mention before is that I train early in the morning. From about 6am - 7:30.

I'm usually up at 4:30am everyday and in bed around 10pm. I try to eat as much as I can within reason before heading to the gym. I also cut carbs for the last 2 meals of the day.

Day 3
I wasn't getting much out of the Dust extreme. Which is probably due to the adderall I take. So I went for a scoop and a half and oh boy howdy! That worked out great for me.

This being the first time I've take a test enhancer I do feel like my arms are getting a bit more shape to the biceps. A bit fuller and harder. I'm taking the recommended dose at night before bed. Sometimes with an iso shake.

I'm still learning more about phosphidic acid and what that is actually doing. Maybe one of you guys can help me understand it a bit more. I take the Epiq in the mornings before the gym.

All in all I felt stronger today at the gym and my lifts had some added power behind them. It's still probably to early to tell if it's just in my head or not.

Today's workout:
3 rounds For Time of 400m run *w/ 1 minute rest between runs

12 minute EMOM of 3 rep
squat cleans @ 165

10 rounds
10 HAnd stand push ups
5 Back Squat @ 225
5 hang clean @ 135

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the support! You guys are great.

Something I didn't mention before is that I train early in the morning. From about 6am - 7:30.

I'm usually up at 4:30am everyday and in bed around 10pm. I try to eat as much as I can within reason before heading to the gym. I also cut carbs for the last 2 meals of the day.

Day 3
I wasn't getting much out of the Dust extreme. Which is probably due to the adderall I take. So I went for a scoop and a half and oh boy howdy! That worked out great for me.

This being the first time I've take a test enhancer I do feel like my arms are getting a bit more shape to the biceps. A bit fuller and harder. I'm taking the recommended dose at night before bed. Sometimes with an iso shake.

I'm still learning more about phosphidic acid and what that is actually doing. Maybe one of you guys can help me understand it a bit more. I take the Epiq in the mornings before the gym.

All in all I felt stronger today at the gym and my lifts had some added power behind them. It's still probably to early to tell if it's just in my head or not.

Today's workout:
3 rounds For Time of 400m run *w/ 1 minute rest between runs

12 minute EMOM of 3 rep
squat cleans @ 165

10 rounds
10 HAnd stand push ups
5 Back Squat @ 225
5 hang clean @ 135
Very nicely done! Looking forward to continuing this read.