New Guy first log on SNS Xgels

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster. Little backstory, I started lifting at around 12 and lifted all through highschool. Junior year I tore my groin almost completely while wrestling and senior year I tore my acl playing football so I did a lot of benching and upper body movements. I got in with a group of competitive benchers and set a few small time records in benching. I've tried very few supplements (protein powder, preworkout, creatine and arimistane) and done fairly well with them in moderation. Last summer I separated a rib from my sternum benching 365 equipped and have been having a hard time getting back to where I was. I got Xgels for Christmas and figured I would log my results here and keep me accountable. I've had some joint issues in the past so I was told to dose for three day periods going 1,2,3 pills or 3,2,1 pills to minimize joint issues. My first day before the three day dosing was a heavy bench day with two pills to see how my body responded and I didn't feel the pumps or much at all other than wrist aching but the next day my chest and shoulders felt full and almost mildly pumped all day, which was a nice surprise. Second time upped to three pills on a rep day and had some crazy pumps and vascularity but both ceased almost immediately after stopping lifting. Just finished my first three day segment today, the first one pill day was a speed day on bench and I felt the same feeling as lactic acid buildup from AMRAP sets but on short sets with low weight. Second day with two pills was back and biceps, did three lightweight sets for warmup of lat pull downs then went to the bathroom and while peeing it felt like a bike pump was blowing up my lats the whole time, and the crazy pump stayed with me the rest of the workout and my biceps looked huge and veins were everywhere. Third day was heavy rep bench, hit 265 for two and then 245 for two sets of three and some various sets at 225, pause reps and what not. Reps felt harder than usual but not necessarily slower or weaker, weird feeling. No earth shattering pump feeling but my pecs and shoulders looked noticeably bigger than a normal pump despite lacking the feeling of one. Too soon to see whether or not I'm gaining any muscle or strength but initial feelings are promising. Bodyweight is around 165 currently and the goal is to get back to 285 on bench raw (best ever was 285 but at 160 pounds). Diet currently consists of around 130 grams of protein daily through dietary meat (mostly beef) and eggs and then around 40 from a protein shake. Most days have 2-3 cups cooked rice and once I've got those in its very lax on what I let myself eat. I aim for around 2500 calories a day but go up to around 3000 if I do any cardio, that keeps my weight pretty consistent but should be more than enough to recover and hopefully up them a little to grow. My apologies for the long Post, wanted to be thorough on my first supp log. Feel free to ask any questions and chime in with any advice.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re a beast dude, welcome to the forum!

Impressive bench for 165 and natty!

Xgels is certainly one of thee best natural supplements,...but it does have a way of re-igniting old injuries and such...I worked up to 6 gels pre-workout only and enjoyed it...(Towards the end it aggravated some sternum pain as well as plantar fasciitis, so I don’t see myself running it again)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome! In to follow along. Im on week 6 of my first ARA run right now, dosing 6 caps 6 days a week. No sides for me so far. Looking forward to see how its treating you.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words! Interesting soreness today, I'm sore in places I've never been sore before after similar workouts yet the muscle groups I hit hard felt less sore than normal. @Rad83 on the day with one pill I had some similar sternum pain where I separated the rib but the two and three pill days were fine so I will keep going with caution. I think next week I'm gonna go up to 2,3,4 a day and see if the joint sides are still manageable. I'm quite curious to see how the soreness is tomorrow. Unsure if related to the xgels themselves but I was incredibly warm last night and restless while trying to sleep, tossed and turned for a few hours. Today was a rest day from the gym and hit the slopes for some fresh powder to get in my cardio.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good luck! ARA works best taken pre workout only. Start with 4 caps and work upto 6. Don't waste your time with taking less and don't be concerned about potential joint pain. Don't think yourself into joint pain. You know it's working when your strength and endurance shoots up and your post workout soreness is heightened. Again... Good luck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good luck! ARA works best taken pre workout only. Start with 4 caps and work upto 6. Don't waste your time with taking less and don't be concerned about potential joint pain. Don't think yourself into joint pain. You know it's working when your strength and endurance shoots up and your post workout soreness is heightened. Again... Good luck!
I'd suggest this too.

I also think so many people on these forums placebo themselves into pain with stuff (or sides). They see some people have it and then think themselves into experiencing it themselves.

Pain science is so interesting so won't get off topic, but you'll be fine, there were like several years of X-factor feedback and never saw issues with joint pain very often until suddenly everyone on the forums acted like it was the most common thing ever. 🤷‍♂️

Sorry to get off topic, but good luck! ArA is pretty awesome stuff.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good luck! ARA works best taken pre workout only. Start with 4 caps and work up to 6.
That's how I've dosed so far, about an hour preworkout. I'm planning on working up to that but I've always been prone to joint pain so was trying to take the cautious approach. Glad to have all the experience on this forum and advice, my workout schedule is gonna be kinda screwy this week, the school gym is closed for MLK day so I might have to do a dumb bell only home workout tomorrow and start up benching again Tuesday? Unsure currently but thanks @LeanEngineer and @Resolve10 for the advice as well. I'll take 4 for my next workout and keep everyone in the loop on how its treating me.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
People also get more soreness cause ARA allows them to workout heavier, harder and longer. There body is not adapted to this. Make sure your drinking lots of water and eating for your goals...

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok update for the day, took 4 caps an hour before benching. Postponed heading back to school a day to work out on my bench at home. Didn't have a spotter so I didn't do my normal Monday max out/Overload day, worked medium grip bench with sets at 225. Tested a theory I had by not taking preworkout today, I've been getting a second wind halfway through my workouts that I attributed to my new preworkout but I think the ARA is doing it. I did a long warmup and felt weak with every weight above 95 pounds then went into my 225 sets and got four the first set and felt heavy and weak, waited five minutes and hit 6 like lightning then 5 on the next set, the goal was 5 for all three sets so it averaged out to the goal. Not quite as strong on mid grip but woulda liked to hit more with a spotter. Did my accessories and didn't feel any pump but my shirt was feeling tight so I took it off and looked absolutely huge, loving the way I look but its curious the pumps don't feel like normal. I'm consistently seeing more veins everywhere as well, even when not pumped. @Ptlhains my water intake is about 50 percent more than normal which is abut a gallon and a half now per day, I'm getting a pretty dry mouth when not fully hydrated which is annoying but easily remedied. I'm gonna start upping my calories by a couple hundred and see if I see some lean tissue gains, main goal is strength but any quality size is welcome too.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
ARA is a different pump for sure. 6 caps for provide a notable difference.
What pre-workout are you using?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome and good luck .. xgels is some fun stuff

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Ptlhains My current preworkout is vapor one by muscletech. They sent me a free tub to try and its got a major kick in the pants for not having a hardcore stim in it.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today was a back and biceps workout, woke up with my pecs and shoulders feeling full as f*ck and looking almost still pumped albeit hardly sore. I hit back hard on 4 caps of xgels and had the pumps come on fast and hard in the lats, took a while for the biceps but eventually got there. I found myself constantly having to adjust my shirt around my biceps and chest where it was getting tight and bunching up. I've worn this shirt for months now in the gym and this is the first time I've ever been full enough to have issues with it being too tight. I added in some extra back work and destroyed biceps hoping to see some of that "Hit by a truck" muscle soreness tomorrow. I have speed bench tomorrow and most likely wont take any unless you guys think there's a reason to. planning to try 5 or 6 caps on Friday for my big bench/triceps workout. Starting to hit 3000 calories per day and will aim to keep it there.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes if you can tolerate and avoid the sides of Xgels .. 1.5G ( 6 caps ) will make you feel even more alpha in gym .. give it about 3-5 days

I love to do 4 caps .. but i will do 6 caps in week 3-4 weeks and yea can def tell the strength/vascularity goes off the chain

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Huge freaking day today. My most rage fueled, aggro, alpha male workout of my life. Almost everything that could possibly go wrong today did and culminated into a peak workout fuel. Took 4 pills an hour preworkout and decided to overload today because I couldn't Monday. Felt huge when I put on a large shirt (normally wear a medium) and it got stuck on my pecs on the way down, which made me even more motivated. Already pissed off I listened to my pump up playlist, went into the gym with my hood on, head down, and wanted to lift some heavy ass weight. I patiently warmed up my rotator cuffs as my despise for my peers grew while waiting for all of the idiots on their phones to actually lift some weight and move on. Blew through my warmup sets in record time, some pain in my right shoulder up till 255, went away at 265 which went quick but I throttled it a little and decided to put on my slingshot to keep the elbows in. Its a worn out original slingshot that usually adds 15-20 pounds in perfect conditions. The goal was to hit 300 again which was my best ever in my slingshot back when i hit 285 raw. Hit 275, 295, and struggled on 305, but wanted three plates so bad I went to my angry place and dug down deep. Felt like the rep took ten minutes but realistically took 10 seconds or so to grind it up. 315 with the slingshot is a 15 pound lifetime PR with the slingshot. Cooled down with 135 AMRAPS. I couldn't get enough today, hit 3 sets of 8-10 with 60's on DB overhead press, 6 sets on pec deck working up to 220 pounds on the pin for 8-10 followed by a 30ish second crucifix hold at 155 on the pec deck. I felt unstoppable. Did some front holds squeezing a ten pound plate between two five pound plates for 30 seconds, then subsequently to failure, to kill the pecs. Decided to call it a day but after getting back to the locker room I still had some unused motivation and went back and hit two types of tricep push downs. I thought my stomach was gonna show me my lunch again after so many AMRAP sets and sets to failure so I finally called it and went home. My apologies for the long winded post but dang this workout was on a whole different level.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was disappointed with the lack of muscle soreness after the last two workouts but I am already certain I'll feel it tomorrow. My pecs already hurt, not in a pulled or overused or strained way but it feels like DOMS set in just a few minutes post workout.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That awesome news that you hit 315 for a PR!

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok guys sorry for the lack of updates, had to drive out of town yesterday to take a certification exam today and was unable to lift. Did a speed bench day today, nothing special. Will be back full strength Monday on 6 caps preworkout and plenty of updates

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have a good weekend off. I haven't done speed bench in a while. Might have to put that back in my routine.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@LeanEngineer Thanks for the well wishes! Had a long weekend of work but caught up on some much needed sleep. I'm a big fan of speed benching, I find that a light speed day between two heavy days helps keep me feeling good and strong.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok so first day of six caps, biggest takeaway is I was hot. Like insanely hot the whole workout and sweating like a pig. Started with bench and hit 265 quick but bailed 275 because my shoulder hurt and I wanted to avoid injury. Hit some rep sets of 245 and 225. Did some accessory work on chest and shoulders then hit incline bench and ended up hitting a new all time pr of 225, don't do incline too often with a barbell but I'm hitting shoulders a lot more and wanted to try it. I'm noticing a lot less strength dropoff in my workouts and more vascularity even on days I'm not taking it. The shoulder pain went away after the 275 attempt but post workout my right elbow is kinda tight. The pumps are coming strong in the body parts that usually don't get a good pump like shoulders, triceps, and forearms most notably.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@LeanEngineer Thanks for the well wishes! Had a long weekend of work but caught up on some much needed sleep. I'm a big fan of speed benching, I find that a light speed day between two heavy days helps keep me feeling good and strong.
Agreed. I use to train each body part twice a week and one day would be heavy and the other day would be light or you could call it speed. I really like that training split if I had the time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so first day of six caps, biggest takeaway is I was hot. Like insanely hot the whole workout and sweating like a pig. Started with bench and hit 265 quick but bailed 275 because my shoulder hurt and I wanted to avoid injury. Hit some rep sets of 245 and 225. Did some accessory work on chest and shoulders then hit incline bench and ended up hitting a new all time pr of 225, don't do incline too often with a barbell but I'm hitting shoulders a lot more and wanted to try it. I'm noticing a lot less strength dropoff in my workouts and more vascularity even on days I'm not taking it. The shoulder pain went away after the 275 attempt but post workout my right elbow is kinda tight. The pumps are coming strong in the body parts that usually don't get a good pump like shoulders, triceps, and forearms most notably.
Very nice numbers .. yeah keep an eye on that pain .. pumps get insane and will try to trick your mind to keep lifting heavy and heavier .. ive been on that end, still deal with shoulder pain here and there but once i kinda feel it .. i just take it slow.

Sticking with 6 caps from now on ?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@GQdaLEGEND Im gonna try 6 caps again and see if the shoulder pain comes back, last week I had some slight pain on the first day of 4 caps but through the week it got less, if it gets worse I might go down to four caps again. I'm pretty cautious of joint pain so I'm very much hoping it doesn't stick around. Laying in bed last night I had a very noticeable pain in my right knee, which has always given me problems since surgery, but that is something which also happens occasionally without taking these so I'll keep an eye on that too. Have been super cautious of that knee but hopefully if the joint pain goes away I'll feel confident enough to start hitting legs on this stuff.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@LeanEngineer I typically hit bench three times a week, that seems to be the sweet spot for me. I do a max out or overload day Monday, a speed day Wednesday with 50-60% of my max and I add bands every couple weeks, and then Friday is for either heavy 3-5 rep sets or an alternative like decline bench or incline dumbbell press. The speed day kinda seems to work like an active recovery day, getting some blood into the muscles if they're still a little sore. Also helps work the fast twitch response with low impact and some strength guys swear by speed days for that reason. Everything else I try to train twice a week, wherever I can find the time. Being in college I'm lucky enough to have a little more free time than most.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@GQdaLEGEND Im gonna try 6 caps again and see if the shoulder pain comes back, last week I had some slight pain on the first day of 4 caps but through the week it got less, if it gets worse I might go down to four caps again. I'm pretty cautious of joint pain so I'm very much hoping it doesn't stick around. Laying in bed last night I had a very noticeable pain in my right knee, which has always given me problems since surgery, but that is something which also happens occasionally without taking these so I'll keep an eye on that too. Have been super cautious of that knee but hopefully if the joint pain goes away I'll feel confident enough to start hitting legs on this stuff.
Sounds good .. I always felt sauna & rolling pre always helps as well .. multiple rolling balls technique on youtube to help out if it gets bad

best of luck.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
OK interesting day today. Ran a little this morning and got calf pumps that were painful, that was before taking the pills for the day. I'd be curious to know the elimination half life of arachidonic acid. Had a great back and bicep workout on 6 pills. Didn't feel any aching joints during my workout.
The Good: Insane pumps, loving the vascularity, feeling unstoppable in the gym.
The bad: Almost completely lost my appetite after taking, and had serious inflammation in my sternum. Felt a constant dull pain where my rib separated in August, got bad enough for an hour had to just lay down and do nothing.
So I'm gonna take nothing tomorrow and proceed with a very cautious approach. Talked with a friend whos trained in the mystical arts of medical wizardry and they said it poses no immediate danger other than pain. I however am not a big fan of unnecessary pain. I think after tomorrow ill try 4 again very cautiously.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everything else I try to train twice a week, wherever I can find the time. Being in college I'm lucky enough to have a little more free time than most.
I remember the college days! Those days were nice inbetween classes getting a good workout in at the university gym!

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@LeanEngineer It's a blast, gonna suck to leave here in a couple years. Love having gym just a couple feet from where all my classes are!

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok did speed bench and leg day today, no xgels and no pain or inflammation. Tomorrow gonna cautiously take 4. Is there anything you guys want/think I should add in the updates? My weight has stayed totally consistent at around 163 in the mornings give or take one pound and 167-168 every night. My calories have been a little over 3000 every day, with a minimum of 150 grams of protein on the lowest day. Honestly ARA feels almost exactly like a mix of arimistane and creatine. The pumps and vascularity and joint sides I had on arimistane but feeling a little bigger but softer like when I get on creatine. Overall besides the joint sides I absolutely love this stuff, hoping at four caps I can go back to almost no joint sides and carry on there.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@LeanEngineer It's a blast, gonna suck to leave here in a couple years. Love having gym just a couple feet from where all my classes are!
You just have to set the goal of getting a house with a home gym or apartment with a good gym:)

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok yesterday was hectic and didn’t have time to post an update. Back on 4 caps and hit a back and biceps workout, no joint sides but the body temperature rise on this stuff is ridiculous. No joke I started sweating after my first warmup set, I haven’t sweated as much as yesterday since high school wrestling. Is this something you guys experienced? The xgels are the only variable compared to before so I’m assuming it’s at least in part due to them. The pumps keep hitting quicker and quicker on this stuff, unsure if it’s got a little build up in the system but three weeks in it still feels like every workout is better than the last. Excited to see bench tonight with 4 caps again.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@LeanEngineer I don’t expect it to be an issue, just a lot less convenient. I amassed a pretty decent home gym during high school and it’ll be nice to have it with me after college is over. 😁

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok best bench day in a long time, went in with the goal to hit 265 for two sets of two, haven't ever done that. Well I absolutely crushed it. 4 caps an hour and a half before working out. Warmed up on incline bench with just the bar for four sets and kept my sweatshirt on until 265 on flat bench and it really helped keep the joints warm and feeling well. The body temperature was off the charts again, especially under the sweatshirt, but minimal sweating compared to yesterday. All my warmup sets absolutely flew and after warming up I hit my goal of 265x2x2 easy and thought "what the heck" and benched 275 real easy, let my ego get the best of me and thought 280 or 285 would be easy as heck but tried 290 and got it 2/3's of the way up before burning out and failing. Went back down and hit 275 again before some more rep work at 245. There's gonna be some big numbers coming up soon. Finished my accessories and saw some new veins beginning to pop up. Overall I haven't seen progress coming this quick since my first couple months of real lifting.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice bench day for sure with those numbers. I forget ,what do you weigh?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@LeanEngineer bodyweight yesterday was 164.5 in the morning post “morning constitution” and 168 after my workout

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok currently in the gym, heavy bench Day is not quite going as planned. On 4 caps but lots of “new” which is throwing me off my game. New preworkout, new spotter, and I ate a big meal before lifting which isn’t very common for me. Tried to prep myself for a big PR day and it all backfired. The big meal an hour and a half before workout made a reappearance during my 260 rep, 270 was ok, 280 my spotter lifted off too hard and I lost my shoulder placement. Thought it’d be alright but missed it on a grinder. Got it second try, then did 275x2 off a 2 board. Last working sets were 225x4 with a pause an inch off the chest. Feeling like my work capacity is massively increased. The strength drop off is seriously diminished throughout the workout. All accessories are going smooth and flying by. All in all 280 is still a new PR since the rib separation so it’s progress 😁

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bad workout today, joints are tight and sore as well as my chest feels like it was hit by a truck. Definitely the muscle soreness I was hoping for from this stuff. Since workout is nothing big to report on I thought I’d fill you guys in on how it’s treating me otherwise. Between how hot I get on it and the added capacity I’m seeing my weight stay rock steady despite around 500 ish more calories a day. I’m gonna see if I can up them a little more, I have no issues eating that much but I’m trying to keep it clean which becomes an issue. In terms of body composition I’m seeing some leaning out everywhere but the stomach. Vascularity is definitely increased. Not so much the amount the veins pop out but definitely in the number of new veins I’m seeing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@LeanEngineer bodyweight yesterday was 164.5 in the morning post “morning constitution” and 168 after my workout
Nice for that BW that's pretty good on bench!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soreness suxs .. continue to rest properly .. good to see you leaning out and hopefully can continue the trend .. looks like 4 caps is the sweet spot

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@LeanEngineer Thanks! the goal is to hopefully hit a 2x bodyweight bench naturally (not that I have anything against gear just looking for a challenge). Still got a ways to go but feels like a good start.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@GQdaLEGEND I definitely think 4 caps is the sweet spot. Honestly no sides at 4 that I wouldn't normally expect with the exception of yesterday. The muscle soreness after Monday was some of the worst I've ever experienced, but doesn't seem to be noticeably increased too often so I hope it doesn't interfere.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
DMAA is the ****!! Just tried original jack3d on the insistence of my training partner who didn't wanna try it for the first time alone. I must say I am a huge fan. Did speed bench and leg day. Was euphoric as hell the whole workout, had good steady energy and the workout flew by. Treated me way better than high doses of caffeine preworkout.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Aight guys. Sorry for no updates. Due to personal circumstances involving me no longer being in a relationship and not being the one who made that decision I doubt I will be continuing this log. I benched tonight and failed 290 in the last third of the two. I no longer have interest for lifting or working out at the moment. If anything changes I’ll consider daily updates again. Final outcome was obvious extra strength and work capacity noticed around the end of week two and def week 3. Noticeable recomp at the same weight. Insane pumps from day one. Didn’t weigh myself today before trying 290 but diet has been 100 percent off the rails so I have no clue of calorie intake or weight

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aight guys. Sorry for no updates. Due to personal circumstances involving me no longer being in a relationship and not being the one who made that decision I doubt I will be continuing this log. I benched tonight and failed 290 in the last third of the two. I no longer have interest for lifting or working out at the moment. If anything changes I’ll consider daily updates again. Final outcome was obvious extra strength and work capacity noticed around the end of week two and def week 3. Noticeable recomp at the same weight. Insane pumps from day one. Didn’t weigh myself today before trying 290 but diet has been 100 percent off the rails so I have no clue of calorie intake or weight

Sorry to hear about the personal issues .. i know if your mind isnt right, motivation in gym will lack as well no matter what supplements you take.

Keep your head up bro and continue to stay busy and work on future ( set goals - write em down and you will achieve them .. in or out of gym )

Been there in the past .. where there's dark days .. brighten days will follow.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know you dont feel like doing anything right now but take my advice and go to the gym anyway. Do something that keeps you active. Dont worry about numbers, sets, reps, or anything, just do it for yourself. It WILL get better.