New GH Cycle Help

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey there, decided to go with a GH and Ostarine cycle. I have a very nice collection of Ostarine and need to get rid of the stuff, and it did wonders for me before, so defiantly looking to go again. Looking to do it again but this time with 4iu of HGH daily, but I'm super new to this compound and have some questions.

I'm not using the GH for muscle building, I am stacking these compounds for health and healing benefits as well as the minor muscle and strength gains. That much I do know, and what this cycle is useful for.

My questions are regarding GH. I see that Tony Huge of EA recommends MK-677 over HGH now, and I do recognize he is a salesman as well. Have the clear and distinct differences between the two been documented on here yet? GH is still expensive and easy to be faked, while there is no reason to fake mk-677 Imo. So what have users found to be the better of the two? I prefer the real deal just by nature.

I know PCT Is not needed of GH but is this accurate? Also a PM for instructions on Optimal use would be appreciated. (Best times of day for injections, or wether or not I need 2 injections of 2iu daily, or just 4iu all at once. I Want to be as safe as possible.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no pct with gh.. or mk. mk is roughly similar to 5iu of gh, at least the mk I use, somatize by mike arnold which has other stuff mixed in it to enhance it. I ran 5iu for 6+ years.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
no pct with gh.. or mk. mk is roughly similar to 5iu of gh, at least the mk I use, somatize by mike arnold which has other stuff mixed in it to enhance it. I ran 5iu for 6+ years.
I see, 5iu is quite a bit. I wanted to run 4iu myself. Now in terms of benefits of mk, do you mean in every area, skin, recovery etc, or are there any drawbacks at all? It is after all making your pituitary produce more itself, instead of getting from an exogenous source. Is this terribly good for your pituitary?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Sorry didn't see mention of it in the OP, your going to riba mild PCT after osta correct? If I'm not mistaken, tony huge preaches it is not suppressive

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Sorry didn't see mention of it in the OP, your going to riba mild PCT after osta correct? If I'm not mistaken, tony huge preaches it is not suppressive
Yeah, I posted bloods getting from my Osta cycle from my own source. No big name sellers. I recovered fine with an OTC pct, however everyone is different. I will have clomid on hand this time. However I see a lot of controversial info on 677 itself. Basically its between 677, The good stuff, or Chinese HGH @ 4iu ED for about a month. 6 weeks of Osta.

Tony may be right...it may not be suppressive...my test was at 300 @25mg ED 4 weeks in to the cycle...and I recovered to 526 with an average OTC PCT product. But I don't jump into anything too early. Im about a 1-2 weeks outs of starting anything. Depends what info I get in the next week.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Yeah personally I've seen multiple bloods after osta only runs and those guys were suppressed. If it were me, I'd play it safe like it sounds like you are and use a SERM.

I personally love MK, I haven't used HGH, only peptides so that's all I have to compare it to but I feel like I'm just starting to see major improvements in my skin at about the 3 month mark, and that's in addition to the immediate increase in pumps and a few pounds of weight gain (no bloat though). If it were me, and cost was a factor, I would just use MK in place of the pharm or Chinese grade.

That being said, if cost wasn't a factor I would run pharm grade just to see how it compares to MK.

Edit: if it's only for about a month I don't even think it's worth the money to use HGH as you will likely see little to no benefit in that amount of time.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Is there anyway you could message me about this mk?

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah personally I've seen multiple bloods after osta only runs and those guys were suppressed. If it were me, I'd play it safe like it sounds like you are and use a SERM.

I personally love MK, I haven't used HGH, only peptides so that's all I have to compare it to but I feel like I'm just starting to see major improvements in my skin at about the 3 month mark, and that's in addition to the immediate increase in pumps and a few pounds of weight gain (no bloat though). If it were me, and cost was a factor, I would just use MK in place of the pharm or Chinese grade.

That being said, if cost wasn't a factor I would run pharm grade just to see how it compares to MK.

Edit: if it's only for about a month I don't even think it's worth the money to use HGH as you will likely see little to no benefit in that amount of time.
Yeah the cost is actually crazy different. I think I'd be using Chinese anyway, as I can't get 1st world Pharma grade...I assume that is top notch no questions. I would be getting about 50 days worth, so close to two months...however I am wondering about the bloating. Part of me wants to try the real deal, but another part of me would rather save the money and run MK677 since it seems to be the real deal and would provide me what I need.

Do you notice any stomach fat being reduced on 677? Since HGH does reduce it haha.

I want that better skin, reduced stomach fat, and better healing :) My cycles focus more on this than anything, thus the Ostarine. I did fine on mine, and that was at max dose, Ill be running 20mg ED now and that should go well I hope. At least I have a baseline blood now.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I haven't noticed much in the form of stomach fat reduction, but that being said I've been eating at or above (mostly above) maintenance since starting.

So I don't know if the fat loss would be increased in a deficit.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the help guys, I've sent most of you private messages asking in detail about mk-677. I believe this is what I'm going with. I don't suppose anybody can comment on long term use being negative on the pituitary's own production. I believe 2 months @ 12.5mg is the safest iv'e been told so far if it's good MK677. I Would have to agree this sounds good to me as well. I want to avoid carpal tunnel as well.

Has anybody suffered from the growing of bones (Dwayne Johnson) I forget what the condition is called....Anyway, suffered that condition from prolonged MK677 use? I know there are studies running 2 years on humans...Seems to be safe enough in all honesty. But I am very tedious before I try something new.

Finally, Can 677 cause Diabetes by ruining your insulin production and resistance?

SomewhatDamag

SomewhatDamag

Awards
I appreciate the help guys, I've sent most of you private messages asking in detail about mk-677. I believe this is what I'm going with. I don't suppose anybody can comment on long term use being negative on the pituitary's own production. I believe 2 months @ 12.5mg is the safest iv'e been told so far if it's good MK677. I Would have to agree this sounds good to me as well. I want to avoid carpal tunnel as well.

Has anybody suffered from the growing of bones (Dwayne Johnson) I forget what the condition is called....Anyway, suffered that condition from prolonged MK677 use? I know there are studies running 2 years on humans...Seems to be safe enough in all honesty. But I am very tedious before I try something new.

Finally, Can 677 cause Diabetes by ruining your insulin production and resistance?
I'd imagine your dosing would have to be pretty extreme to match what might cause acromegaly, being extreme and long-term doses of HGH (try 10u daily for years). I don't know a ton about 677 yet, but that causing such a radical condition just seems unlikely to me.

I haven't seen anything saying that HGH or 677 reduce insulin production, that's a pancreatic issue. I do know that taking HGH within 1-2 hours of eating isn't wise because it will interfere with the effect of the insulin during that time. At least, that is what I have heard. Now, if you wanted to check, just monitor your CBGs.

Long story short: no, it won't cause diabetes. Any insulin resistance you develop could be undone anyway with diet and exercise, etc. Things like diabetes types 1 or 2 are both different conditions entirely.

Country

Awards
Ive found most Chinese gh is bunk grey tops were good but 8iu of generics equals like 3iu of pharmacy grade. Theres just so much fake gh out there most guys wouldn't know results really start at 6 months better at a year and so on. When guys run gh for a. 10 week cycle its a waste i tell guys if u cant stay on for a yr i wouldn't bother and save the cash

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you go with mk677 just take into consideration the possibility of lethargy. Allot of reports of crippling tiredness, killing motivation and bad bloating.

Also the positives reports seem to be great sleep, fullness, good skin and nails.....

My preference is peptides, less convenient than hgh or mk677 but I feel there superior (to hgh if not wanting more than 4iu a day). They don’t shut down your own production, if you get dosing right no lethargy and low sides.

Country

Awards
Im not sure whst brand gh u have pharm gh 3 iu is like 6 to 8 iu of generics u have to find your sweet spot dont rush it ull start to see something in 3 months 6 months even more but at the yr mark that's when ull start to see the magic

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like now , maybe the last year or so, generic GH is easily had and is good.
I've never had a problem. If you have a trusted source and they are selling GH it's probably real and tests in the high 20s

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I hate to disappoint, but with my bloodwork research, mk677 only reaches levels of 4iu pharm grade chinese gh for the first 2 to 3 weeks, then drops to only around 3.5iu equivalent after that for up to 6 months, this is due to the feedback mechanism of the body kicking in after a couple weeks to keep levels from getting too high (this was shown to happen with beagles study).

Just had bloods pulled, results in a few days. I like to run a 7 months on cycle, with 5 months off, taking the mk677 during the months of March to September when I have a season pass to waterpark & visit river, pools. One way to save money: one could always use hgh injections in the period when off the mk677. Lift year round x 3 days a week with chest/tri/shoulders day 1, day 2 = legs, day 3 = back, biceps, traps.

IGF-1 range for my age group of 48 ------- 67 to 205 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for older adults ----------------- 59 to 225 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for young adults is ------------ 116 to 358 ng/ml igf-1

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------------- baseline
4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade HGH = 380 ng/ml---------increase of 153 points
4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 145 points (nearly 150 point increase only lasts 2 to 3 weeks)
9-7-18, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 95 points
11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml-----------------------------------increase of 75 points (levels start to fall after 6 months on mk677)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:
3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = xxx ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of xxx points, results in 4 business days from today

322 ng/ml igf-1 (average level during 1st 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Notice in the graph below from mk677 study, how levels remain high for 6 months, but then begin to fall after that.
mk study graph.jpg

p.s. this person experiences no lethargy or tiredness on mk677, but rather increased energy and sense of well being + nootropic mental wellness and of course good sleep, but I never had a problem with sleep before. No anxiety whatsoever unlike what have read as postulated by some. Excellent recuperation from workouts and increased muscle strength and exercise tolerance.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m running this also, along with SNS huperzine A. First week and a half the bloat was almost unbearable, it’s been just over 2 weeks now and the bloat is completely gone and strength is on its way up. Sleep has been amazing. Only side I have is the common numbing in my hand.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hate to disappoint, but with my bloodwork research, mk677 only reaches levels of 4iu pharm grade chinese gh for the first 2 to 3 weeks, then drops to only around 3.5iu equivalent after that for up to 6 months, this is due to the feedback mechanism of the body kicking in after a couple weeks to keep levels from getting too high (this was shown to happen with beagles study).

Just had bloods pulled, results in a few days. I like to run a 7 months on cycle, with 5 months off, taking the mk677 during the months of March to September when I have a season pass to waterpark & visit river, pools. One way to save money: one could always use hgh injections in the period when off the mk677. Lift year round x 3 days a week with chest/tri/shoulders day 1, day 2 = legs, day 3 = back, biceps, traps.

IGF-1 range for my age group of 48 ------- 67 to 205 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for older adults ----------------- 59 to 225 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for young adults is ------------ 116 to 358 ng/ml igf-1

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------------- baseline
4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade HGH = 380 ng/ml---------increase of 153 points
4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 145 points (nearly 150 point increase only lasts 2 to 3 weeks)
9-7-18, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 95 points
11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml-----------------------------------increase of 75 points (levels start to fall after 6 months on mk677)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:
3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = xxx ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of xxx points, results in 4 business days from today

322 ng/ml igf-1 (average level during 1st 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Notice in the graph below from mk677 study, how levels remain high for 6 months, but then begin to fall after that.
View attachment 180858
p.s. this person experiences no lethargy or tiredness on mk677, but rather increased energy and sense of well being + nootropic mental wellness and of course good sleep, but I never had a problem with sleep before. No anxiety whatsoever unlike what have read as postulated by some. Excellent recuperation from workouts and increased muscle strength and exercise tolerance.

Have you ran Huperzine A with it ? In theory It should help your body not fight off the higher GH levels.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Hi stopstalking, I use around 500mg of choline bitartrate (bulk supplements dirt cheap) in the am instead of hupezine a, in fact the morning of my igf-1 test, I had 500mg of choline with the mk677 25mg 3 hours before bloods pulled, I feel huperzine or choline either one works well.

Great news! Just got results in.

Results came back on the high end for a 16 year old, and I'm age 49, very impressed.

For 2nd year, after being on mk677 25mg in the morning from 2-22-19 to 3-18-19 (4 weeks so far),
igf-1 came back 327 ng/ml, or a raise of exactly 100 points from baseline of 227 ng/ml,
this is the equivalent of 3.4 iu of pharm grade HGH from China for me, as each 1iu of hgh
raises my igf-1 95 points. Will post actual lab results tonight.

I like to take mk677 for 7 months of the year, then take 5 months off, then repeat, as you start
to get diminishing returns after the 6th month on it, it is then good to take a break from it, as even the mk677 studies on older adults showed after the 6th month, levels begin to drop from the peak. I buy it directly from China (comes out to $25 a gram) and use a really good 1mg electronic scale.

It's nice to see the m677 is still kicking strong. I feel it working as usual, great workouts + recuperation + enhanced exercise tolerance, no lethargy or anxiety whatsoever, fantastic mood, love the stuff.

Mk677 bloating is minimized as I stay on a ketogenic diet year round except for extra carbs on workout days, mk677 insulin desensitivity (this happens with hgh as well) is counteracted by using 300mg of +R ALA before meals. MK677 does not burn fat like hgh but it has increased nitrogen retention in place of this drawback. To help lose fat fast while on mk677, use keto diet + intermittent fasting (eat only 8 hours during day), cardio + CLA + betaine (TMG): read the studies at ergo-log on cla + betaine stack. MK677 hunger pains die down quite a bit a few weeks into cycle. Liver values tested normal after 7 months last year while on mk677.
mk677 2018 lab 1.jpg

mk677 2018 lab 2.jpg

mk677 lab march 2019.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10