New ForeRunner Labs Product and Reformulations

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Starting 2nd week of AH solo and feeling it already. Actually noticed leaning out and tightness around 5 days in. Not sure on my macros as I'm just eating healthy choices whenever I'm hungry and training hard. Very pleased thus far with FRL and this is my first from them.
How are you dosing? Wondering if anyone trying a twice daily dose or anything other than their hourly dosing protocol

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm running it at rec dosage and schedule. Really enjoying this as I'm hardening up and leaning out nicely.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing? Wondering if anyone trying a twice daily dose or anything other than their hourly dosing protocol
I've been doing three times a day currently and its not changing results enough to notice a difference at 9 AH a day.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Have you at least noticed any mood enhancement?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
At that dosage plus adding in Mass, oh yes, mood enhancement for the win! My dosing was a little different. My final review of my stack will be up tonight!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Have you at least noticed any mood enhancement?
Mood enhancement yes, I love the feeling of most dht metabolites and pro's to dht so yes!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Yea anything dht related makes me feel great so I always gravitate towards them. I can't stand feeling sluggish and tired all the time lol