henm

Awards
Hi all
what new in thermo \ fat burner?

PEScience Alphamine
agian new version

what you think?

what about HPS Inertia Fat Burner ???
was long time waiting for a decent clone to OG alphamine but nothing close to it.

is perfomaxx fitmax still available?

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I miss alphamine og too.

ghost burn normal and black is a good daily fat burner that I rotate in allot. Not realy fat burners but sns focus xt and energized aminos are my go to‘s but one of the 2 along with lean edge would be an awesome daily fat burner.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Check out iconic formulations new thermo. Has a hell of a burn to it. Logs are starting soon and the members that running it have raved.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Check out iconic formulations new thermo. Has a hell of a burn to it. Logs are starting soon and the members that running it have raved.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine is basically an energy drink now. If you want to burn fat look into OL assistante and thermoamp. Add in stims as needed if that’s what you’re looking for.

henm

Awards
my stack is
olympus ignit3 - 2 caps in the morning

SNS LEAN EDGE - 3 caps in the morning
SNS LEAN EDGE - 3 caps in evning
BUT SNS LEAN EDGE - make me feel
nausea :(

So dont know what to do now.

looking for new burn powder

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine is basically an energy drink now. If you want to burn fat look into OL assistante and thermoamp. Add in stims as needed if that’s what you’re looking for.
Agreed here on OL assass1nate . True Shred is another great product to look into if you're wanting to lean out.

JStats

Awards
I’ve been taking Thermagize XT for the last 10 months or so and it works or should I say worked really well up until a month or so ago. I’ve found I’ve no longer go long lasting energy from it plus it’s unavailable at the moment in the UK, so I’m looking to try something different. I’m still be taking Lean Edge (3 caps) twice a day but I’m looking for a really good fat burner that I’d be taking about 7am that really wakes me up gives me all day energy and focus for my physically demanding job in construction, I must be pretty tolerant to most stims because I rarely feel wide awake and focused from them, the ultimate is the Kaizen ECA Stack, best I’ve ever had in terms of alertness and all day energy! But sadly it’s near enough impossible to get them in the UK now. I’ve been looking at True Shred & OL Assassinate but Assassinate is stim free I think so not really what I’m looking for. Any suggestions?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We released another beta batch for Iconic Formulations ThermoAmp

Profile is 60 servings - each serving contains:
350mg L-BAIBA
45mg Grains of Paradise (std to 12.5%)
25mg Forslean 95

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are they available in the UK?
These will be, but this is just the beta batch. When the retail version is available I’m confident the UK retailers will be offering it

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been taking Thermagize XT for the last 10 months or so and it works or should I say worked really well up until a month or so ago. I’ve found I’ve no longer go long lasting energy from it plus it’s unavailable at the moment in the UK, so I’m looking to try something different. I’m still be taking Lean Edge (3 caps) twice a day but I’m looking for a really good fat burner that I’d be taking about 7am that really wakes me up gives me all day energy and focus for my physically demanding job in construction, I must be pretty tolerant to most stims because I rarely feel wide awake and focused from them, the ultimate is the Kaizen ECA Stack, best I’ve ever had in terms of alertness and all day energy! But sadly it’s near enough impossible to get them in the UK now. I’ve been looking at True Shred & OL Assassinate but Assassinate is stim free I think so not really what I’m looking for. Any suggestions?
That's a long time to be running a stimmed fat burner. I'm surprised it took 10 months to stop working. I'd suggest giving your body a break from stims.

JStats

Awards
That's a long time to be running a stimmed fat burner. I'm surprised it took 10 months to stop working. I'd suggest giving your body a break from stims.
Yea I guess, I haven’t taken them solid for 10 months, they usually take 2/3 weeks to arrive to me in the UK, so I finish the bottle then order more. I take 200mg of caffeine with the Lean Edge around 11am to give me an extra boost for the afternoon in work. Would you suggest stopping all forms of caffeine etc?

henm

Awards
Hi all
What you think about
evolutionarymuse company
BMP as daily muscle and burn
+ dcp + epitome
Or option 2

BLR foldiron 2.0 as daily muscle and burn epi supp...
+iconic formulations stack ?
Tnx a lot

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big an of FD2.0 so if it were me I would probably do the option 2 stack.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I guess, I haven’t taken them solid for 10 months, they usually take 2/3 weeks to arrive to me in the UK, so I finish the bottle then order more. I take 200mg of caffeine with the Lean Edge around 11am to give me an extra boost for the afternoon in work. Would you suggest stopping all forms of caffeine etc?
Lean edge with added caffeine is more sustainable long term. May want to take a month or so from all stims to reset your tolerance first

JStats

Awards
Lean edge with added caffeine is more sustainable long term. May want to take a month or so from all stims to reset your tolerance first
Yea I think I’ll lay off the caffeine for a month or so and stick with just lean edge, then in a few weeks I might try:
7am
3 lean edge

200mg Caffeine

12/1pm
200mg caffeine
2 True shred

6pm
3 Lean edge
2 true shred

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morphogen has a few fat burners with solid profiles.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved Assassinate as a non stim addition.