New Epi gel formulation?

lanky

Awards
what changes were made to the carrier gel compared to the first version of ultra epi

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@delsolrob

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what changes were made to the carrier gel compared to the first version of ultra epi
we made it better :p

in seriousness: lowered the water content, increased the ratio of the other components of the gel to create more capacity (ethyl alcohol, DMI, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol Monolaurate). Additionally, this alleviated some of the issues we were having with some of the gels being too viscous.

this increased our costs a few bucks a bottle, but allowed us to keep the same 450mg dosing...I did not raise the cost on the product, but hoping we'll make up the difference as we continue to increase sales volumes over time

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
we made it better :p

in seriousness: lowered the water content, increased the ratio of the other components of the gel to create more capacity (ethyl alcohol, DMI, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol Monolaurate). Additionally, this alleviated some of the issues we were having with some of the gels being too viscous.

this increased our costs a few bucks a bottle, but allowed us to keep the same 450mg dosing...I did not raise the cost on the product, but hoping we'll make up the difference as we continue to increase sales volumes over time
in my humble opinion-better is good-eh :)

lanky

Awards
do all your online retailers have the new formulation ,or are they going to be selling old stock before replacement

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also found with the new formulas it drys super fast.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do all your online retailers have the new formulation ,or are they going to be selling old stock before replacement
There is still some inventory of the previous generation floating throughout retailers - I would imagine they'll cycle through it pretty fast and have the new stuff pretty quick.

lanky

Awards
how would you know if you got the new or old formulation? is there a difference on the bottle?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since we kept things within the range of the label parameters the labels are the same. The exp date on the bottom of the bottle would be 04/23 or later