New Cycle Questions 11KT/7KT Iron Legion

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
So I’ve run a few cycles over the last decade: 2 Test/Tren Cycles in my early 20s, an Epi/Halo cycle, I’ve run Trest, 4AD, MK 677 and others over the years.
However, I’ve since taken around 4 years off from cycling, lost around 60lbs cutting all natty, and generally enjoyed the 170-185lb (76-82kg) weight range much more than the 215-230lb one.

That being said, covid hit, and while I spent the first year or so doing a good job of maintaining my desired weight/size,
In the past 7 months, I started a new job, that is mainly cubicle work and extremely high in stress, and gained over 30lbs, at least 20 of which is undesirable. Around 3-4 months ago I stopped consistently working out.
I’ve recently made some dietary shifts, overcome my lack of motivation, and rekindled my love and passion for the Gym and my Gains hahaha.

I’m planning on spending the next 4-6 weeks really committed to seeing where muscle memory can take me, and doing high volume, low rest period workouts.

All of that being said, I have been doing some research and updating/brushing up on all things anabolic, and discovered Iron Legion’s 7/11 stack, which is 11kt and 7kt, run together. I am looking for something more mild and slightly less harsh on my body and mind than some of my past stacks (eg the liver strain, hair loss, gyno and all that).
My desired outcome is a body recomposition-stack that is more focused on cutting, with a smaller emphasis on building lean muscle mass.
The main question is can I run these on an 8 week cycle, and use OTC supps such as Lean Xtreme, Virtus, Sustain Apha, and general natty PCT? The reason I’m asking is I no longer have a reliable source for Clomid, Nolva, Exem, etc, and would hate to do some permanent damage as a result of an insufficient PCT run.

Additionally, as far as on cycle support goes these days, I was looking at 500mg of tudca daily, and using Rich Piana’s (RIP) Liver and Organ sup.

Anyways, all thoughts, recommendations, and general feedback related to any and all of the above info is much appreciated.
Thank you for the support!

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I would personally run Rebirth with Sustain Alpha and M-Test for PCT. There are a few great sponsored sources for Nolva and Clomid on this site if you look around though. Buying a serm is way cheaper than stacking a bunch of OTC products.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
I would personally run Rebirth with Sustain Alpha and M-Test for PCT. There are a few great sponsored sources for Nolva and Clomid on this site if you look around though. Buying a serm is way cheaper than stacking a bunch of OTC products.
Thank you for the response. I appreciate that.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
So rebirth over lean xtreme?
Let’s say I’m running Nolva with exem on deck in case of prolactin buildup instead of the OTC.

You would run M test and Sustain Alpha together for the natty test boost?

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So rebirth over lean xtreme?
Let’s say I’m running Nolva with exem on deck in case of prolactin buildup instead of the OTC.

You would run M test and Sustain Alpha together for the natty test boost?
I would personally just run nolva and m-test or nolva and sustain alpha for this cycle.
I'm not familiar with lean xtreme but BLR Rebirth is a natty SERM and if you search the forums you will find some good info on it.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
@bighulksmash
@Hyde
What are your opinions on this cycle as the two experts on this subject matter that I know of on AnabolicMinds hahaha.

Thank you for your support, and I apologize for any inconvenience.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have run 11kt/7kt quite a bit to say the least. 11KT is my 2nd all time favorite Transdermal outside of the old school Formestane.

Your stack will definitely help you get the results you want.

As far as the other stuff, I will be honest, I have ran it much longer and the shutdown while there was minimal compared to the other PH's I have taken. Dont know if a Nolva/Clomid will be necessary but doesnt hurt to at least have something on hand just in case. Pretty sure Supreme Labs here that is active on the board can help you. Used their stuff and its G2G. Regardless M-Test/Sustain Alpha will work just fine!

Best of luck in your cycle. Im actually starting one up myself in about 2 weeks, adding in a few goodies, but I would consider BLR Exotherm as well, instead of the Virtus. Helps with leaning out more, and while has less of an AI factor, always gets the job done for me.

-KingB

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can def run those safely for 8 weeks, with the supps you mentioned if you want them (just go easy on virtus if you use it because neither of these compounds aromatize at all). You may want to get a bottle of Dermacrine from Iconic for that to occasionally apply on cycle.

Grab a bottle of tamoxifen from Supreme Labs, maybe a bottle of exemestane as well just because it’s always good to keep around if you are prone to rebound gyno late in PCT. Tamoxifen alone will be plenty sufficient PCT, SERM-wise, and cheaper than otc products.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
I have run 11kt/7kt quite a bit to say the least. 11KT is my 2nd all time favorite Transdermal outside of the old school Formestane.

Your stack will definitely help you get the results you want.

As far as the other stuff, I will be honest, I have ran it much longer and the shutdown while there was minimal compared to the other PH's I have taken. Dont know if a Nolva/Clomid will be necessary but doesnt hurt to at least have something on hand just in case. Pretty sure Supreme Labs here that is active on the board can help you. Used their stuff and its G2G. Regardless M-Test/Sustain Alpha will work just fine!

Best of luck in your cycle. Im actually starting one up myself in about 2 weeks, adding in a few goodies, but I would consider BLR Exotherm as well, instead of the Virtus. Helps with leaning out more, and while has less of an AI factor, always gets the job done for me.

-KingB
Thanks for the head’s up. It’s my first time running a transdermal stack like this so I’m interested in seeing how it works out. Any tips on application times and locations!
Most people recommend at post morning shower, but I usually shower at night so I was curious what your opinion is.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
You can def run those safely for 8 weeks, with the supps you mentioned if you want them (just go easy on virtus if you use it because neither of these compounds aromatize at all). You may want to get a bottle of Dermacrine from Iconic for that to occasionally apply on cycle.

Grab a bottle of tamoxifen from Supreme Labs, maybe a bottle of exemestane as well just because it’s always good to keep around if you are prone to rebound gyno late in PCT. Tamoxifen alone will be plenty sufficient PCT, SERM-wise, and cheaper than otc products.
Good to know. For some reason I thought the 7 kt aromatizes, but I’ll grab some dermacrine for occasional on cycle use. How often would you recommend applying it?
I actually ended up getting extra 7 kt (the Bodybuilding gods must have favored me because I definitely got one 2 more bottles than I ordered hahahaha. So I was probably going to double the dose for weeks 4-6 in the 8 week stack.