New cycle need some serious advice

SynergyPharms

Awards
Im currently in the 2nd week of my Anavar, dbol, Test prop cycle. trying to drop from 266 to 230-240 will this help harden me out and drop this fat in my gut. while increasing my strength gains.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
your gonna need to work cardio as much as you can to drop bodyfat, and eat really clean.
test should help you on a cut but dbol is a bulker, its gonna make you bloat. next time GHRP-2 and Mod-Grf(1-29) 3 or 4 weeks before you start your cycle and then all the way thru to the end.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I have never heard of anyone trying to cut with d-bol. Thats like going on a diet and only eating fast food.
I would drop the d-bol and maybe throw in some clen. I like the test, tren, winny, clen set up my self.

JP.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You are asking this question *after* you start? Good lord people... this isn't f*ckin creatine and BCAAs this is hormonal warfare inside your body...

Please tell me you at least have all the proper anacillaries and PCT compounds on hand already.

ManBeast

forsterbloke

forsterbloke

Awards
You are asking this question *after* you start? Good lord people... this isn't f*ckin creatine and BCAAs this is hormonal warfare inside your body...

Please tell me you at least have all the proper anacillaries and PCT compounds on hand already.

ManBeast
We're is the like button !!

SynergyPharms

Awards
easy there buddy, i be a first time user, so dont get all twisted. Thats why i asked

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Why in the hell would you start without knowing everything? Would you hop in a fighter jet plane without knowing how to fly it?

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it more exciting that way? But seriously please do research prior to starting any supplement, especially hormonal products. Does this guy have propers pct lined up?

Why in the hell would you start without knowing everything? Would you hop in a fighter jet plane without knowing how to fly it?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
No clue my squeaking friend...

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeup.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure I would recommend a ECA stack on top of a heavy gear cycle. Wouldn't blood pressure become a major concern especially if you up the cardio.

an eca stack might help with the fat loss- ephedrine, caffeine, asprin if u want something otc

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeup... cutting while on gear requires a good listening to your body and much more mild cardio than expected.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but where does short term end and long term begin? days? weeks? months? (the right answer is probably "it depends on the individual" LoL)

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad I naturally despise cardio...

ManBeast

SynergyPharms

Awards
I dropped the Dbol, Stuck with Var, and Test Prop, with ephedrine. Next cycle will be Tren, Clen, var, winny, test en

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dropped the Dbol, Stuck with Var, and Test Prop, with ephedrine. Next cycle will be Tren, Clen, var, winny, test en
I hope that cycle is a ways off, like 6+ months. Also that might destroy your BP, and never allow you to sleep (tren and clen)

SynergyPharms

Awards
Why so far off.? I heard you can take benedryl to counteract the the clen at night

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why so far off.? I heard you can take benedryl to counteract the the clen at night
Because you need a pct of 4-6 weeks or so with hcg, SERMS, etc. then wait a few months for everything to normalize (bloods can prove this). Also Benadryl doesn't counteract clen or clean receptors, ita broscience. Same with keto