New Cycle Deca / Test / Dbol

Willy617

Awards
Been forever since I’ve been on this forum 😂

Anyways. In my years of absence I’ve stayed steady on the same course.

Training:
10 months / year 6 days / week
1 month with 2 weeks of deload and 2 weeks off
1 month ramping back up.
Nutrition:
2g / pound body weight protein
Carbs and fats adjust on what my body comp is looking like / goals working towards
Cycles:
Testosterone , Tren EQ , Winny

I have ran one cycle of at least one of the above compounds each year. Cycle length is kept below 20 weeks and with PCT following and the rest of the year is for my hormone production to balance out and not have something messing with it.

my next cycle i am going to introduce deca for the first time.

i plan on running the following :
Week 1-4 - Test E 250/wk
Week 5-20 Test E 750/ wk
Week 4 - 16 Deca 300/ wk
Week 4-28 caber 0.5/ wk
Week 1-28 Arimidex 0.25 / twice wk
Week 24-28 Clomid / Nolva 50/50/25/25
Week 20 - 28 HCG 500iU 3x / week

i have never taken a compound that messes with prolactin levels to the extent of Deca. I’ve personally seen Deca wreck havoc on people who take the cheap way out and don’t take the proper support cycles.

my question for all of you Deca dicks out there is does this look solid? I’ve only ran HCG at 500iU / week when coming off test cycles with my PCT but never have taken caber.

should I run test at 125/ wk throughout my PCT?
should I run the HCG differently?
Do you think this cycle will reduce ED chances to the best of my ability and optimize size and strength?

I have just been having a TRT clinic do my on cycle support and PCT over the last few cycles. I get my blood work done before cycle and then about halfway through it and they help bring me off if it. It’s great and has worked well for me but it’s obnoxiously expensive. Clearly I’m not shy of spending money with a cycle like this that’s gonna cost over 1K before all said and done but clinics be charging $300+ / month for HCG and arimidex.

any advice or help on this First deca run would be great.

Willy617

Awards
Dbol is also 50mg / day weeks 8-16 by the way. Completely forgot to add it.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As far as your mg of deca go you should be good when it comes to Ed. Bro science says always keep deca half of what your test is. A few questions tho. What are you waiting till week 4 to start it? It takes atleast that long for deca to even start doin its thing. Why deca instead of npp? If you do get sides abd need to pull the plug you're gonna be in for a long ride. Also why the jump from 250 all the way to 750 of test? Im more curious to your answers than anything not saying you're wrong I'm always interested in learning from real people when it comes to gear.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dbol is also 50mg / day weeks 8-16 by the way. Completely forgot to add it.
Yea i was wondering about that lol. @Smont Will appreciate the fact that your adding your oral st the end instead of doing the "Kickstart" thing which I'm still too stubborn to stop doing lol

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Week 4-28 caber 0.5/ wk
I don't have any advice but I wanted to highlight the above for those who have experience/knowledge of caber.

Would OP planning on 24 straight weeks of caber, before he even has time to see sides from deca, be something that anyone would do/recommend?

Willy617

Awards
As far as your mg of deca go you should be good when it comes to Ed. Bro science says always keep deca half of what your test is. A few questions tho. What are you waiting till week 4 to start it? It takes atleast that long for deca to even start doin its thing. Why deca instead of npp? If you do get sides abd need to pull the plug you're gonna be in for a long ride. Also why the jump from 250 all the way to 750 of test? Im more curious to your answers than anything not saying you're wrong I'm always interested in learning from real people when it comes to gear.
I am waiting until week 4 purely to have the Test E in my system and rolling before starting the deca. I know it’ll be several weeks for the deca to kick in with the long ester but I personally have always responded better to starting one compound first and then adding the second in. It helps me monitor any side effects and honestly it’s a mental thing to keep me motivated to keep pushing hard knowing that I am adding another compound in.
On the test. I usually run 250 for a few weeks to start every cycle. Based off research by some people a lot smarter than me going from 250 to 500 mg doesn’t yield that much more testosterone in comparison to just staying at 250 but once you click over 700mg per week you get into that super human doesn’t even register on blood test levels.
But it is a valid statement and I’ve never jumped from 250 to 750 before and will probably either start my deca out at 150 per week for 2-3 weeks and have test at 500 during that time but the only reason for the big jump is simply to have double the test than deca.

Willy617

Awards
I am waiting until week 4 purely to have the Test E in my system and rolling before starting the deca. I know it’ll be several weeks for the deca to kick in with the long ester but I personally have always responded better to starting one compound first and then adding the second in. It helps me monitor any side effects and honestly it’s a mental thing to keep me motivated to keep pushing hard knowing that I am adding another compound in.
On the test. I usually run 250 for a few weeks to start every cycle. Based off research by some people a lot smarter than me going from 250 to 500 mg doesn’t yield that much more testosterone in comparison to just staying at 250 but once you click over 700mg per week you get into that super human doesn’t even register on blood test levels.
But it is a valid statement and I’ve never jumped from 250 to 750 before and will probably either start my deca out at 150 per week for 2-3 weeks and have test at 500 during that time but the only reason for the big jump is simply to have double the test than deca.
I have never ran NPP before. I also always run long esters because I have a job where I can’t always do 3-4 pins a week so the long esters I can do Monday / Thursday because those two days I am always home but the rest of my week I could be across the country and I havnt mastered the ability of flying with gear nor have the testicular fortitude to try and get it past TSA

Willy617

Awards
No. No PEDs, nothing suppressive, during PCT.
Noted. I have always lived by that rule. But as I get older the thought of doing a self prescribed TRT of 200 / week gets more and more enticing.

So how do guys who run test year round step off a cycle then? Just get off everything until their PcT is complete and blood work comes back in norm and then go back to TRT?

Willy617

Awards
I don't have any advice but I wanted to highlight the above for those who have experience/knowledge of caber.

Would OP planning on 24 straight weeks of caber, before he even has time to see sides from deca, be something that anyone would do/recommend?
interested to see the answers to this. I do get high prolactin levels easier than what I would consider a normal person and get gyno fairly easy as well. That’s why I was going to run the caber off the bat because I know my levels are gonna shoot up higher than a pregnant woman about to pop a 10cm dilation.

possibly go 3 weeks or so to let the deca kick in without the caber and then start? Again, the caber and the HCG are my two big concerns with the cycle. I think most experienced people on this forum can agree that the easy part of s cycle is the anabolics … the hard part is the diet, AIs, SARMs, SERMs, and PCT

Willy617

Awards
Yea i was wondering about that lol. @Smont Will appreciate the fact that your adding your oral st the end instead of doing the "Kickstart" thing which I'm still too stubborn to stop doing lol
I did a “kick start” once and I got some nasty sides. Gyno, acne out the ass, and my hair was falling out faster than the federal reserve prints money. I never could pin point which compound caused it. So I always stagger start everything now so if I start getting sides I know which compound it is and I can get blood work done and get it back in check.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Noted. I have always lived by that rule. But as I get older the thought of doing a self prescribed TRT of 200 / week gets more and more enticing.

So how do guys who run test year round step off a cycle then? Just get off everything until their PcT is complete and blood work comes back in norm and then go back to TRT?
If youre on TRT, theres no reason to PCT.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have never ran NPP before. I also always run long esters because I have a job where I can’t always do 3-4 pins a week so the long esters I can do Monday / Thursday because those two days I am always home but the rest of my week I could be across the country and I havnt mastered the ability of flying with gear nor have the testicular fortitude to try and get it past TSA
Cool thanks for not being offended by my questions. All makes total sense to me. I prefer pinning 2-3 times a week so that's why I like deca as well. Now I I just had the patience to wait and add my oral at the end lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I'm on self prescribed trt 200 mgs per week so no pct for me too much of a headache that I don't need at 41. Then I'll do 2 good blasts a year. Feel and look great. Only thing I'll say it's not just a quick decision. It's something you really have to consider and for just the little we know about you, you do seem smart enough to know that

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you're misusing the term PCT, compared to the way it's usually used. While there are other health aspects in relation to PCT as well, the term PCT usually and mostly refers to hormonal (endogenous) recovery. You don't PCT, when you cruise or are on TRT and you can't PCT while pinning test. Had to get that out the way, lol.

When guys that B&C or are on TRT end their blast, they either stop pinning test for awhile and let the levels drop and then continue their cruise/TRT dose. Or just switch from the blast dose to their cruise/TRT dose, when the test levels take more time to drop and stabilize.

I don't think you should run HCG and SERM(s) at the same time. Or at least, that's not how I've seen people do it. Either run a low dose throughout the cycle to keep the boys from atrophying or a higher dose for a few weeks, as the gear clears your system, to wake the boys back up. I've never used HCG and don't really remember the dosing protocols right now, so won't say anything on those.

Why Dbol weeks 8-16? Why not the last weeks? Or while injectable gear clears?

That's all I got.

Reactions: Nac

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think you should run HCG and SERM(s) at the same time. Or at least, that's not how I've seen people do it. Either run a low dose throughout the cycle to keep the boys from atrophying or a higher dose for a few weeks, as the gear clears your system, to wake the boys back up. I've never used HCG and don't really remember the dosing protocols right now, so won't say anything on those.
Yeah I was thinking this. HCG mimics LH and when you have SERMs bumping up LH, the hCG is kind of redundant. I think it’s better used throughout the cycle to prevent testicular atrophy.

Willy617

Awards
Yeah I was thinking this. HCG mimics LH and when you have SERMs bumping up LH, the hCG is kind of redundant. I think it’s better used throughout the cycle to prevent testicular atrophy.
Noted. I did take 500iu once weekly for a while and it seemed to keep everything in check better.
Still concerned about the caber dose

Willy617

Awards
I think you're misusing the term PCT, compared to the way it's usually used. While there are other health aspects in relation to PCT as well, the term PCT usually and mostly refers to hormonal (endogenous) recovery. You don't PCT, when you cruise or are on TRT and you can't PCT while pinning test. Had to get that out the way, lol.

When guys that B&C or are on TRT end their blast, they either stop pinning test for awhile and let the levels drop and then continue their cruise/TRT dose. Or just switch from the blast dose to their cruise/TRT dose, when the test levels take more time to drop and stabilize.

Why Dbol weeks 8-16? Why not the last weeks? Or while injectable gear clears?

That's all I got.
Dbol is at the end of the cycle. Test is extended past the other compounds to control a big drop while I wait for PCT to start.

to me testosterone is not a part of this cucke.
It’s a support compound. The cycle is really and truly just Dbol and deca witn test to control sides so once dbol and deca end the main focus of the cycle is over.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
750 mg test a week not part of the cycle? 😳 Dang bro, that's some support.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
750 mg test a week not part of the cycle? 😳 Dang bro, that's some support.
That's what I was thinking. 750 test per week ought to be enough to get anyone to supraphysiological test levels. It certainly seems high enough to produce results (and potentially sides).

Willy617

Awards
That's what I was thinking. 750 test per week ought to be enough to get anyone to supraphysiological test levels. It certainly seems high enough to produce results (and potentially sides).
Lol and this is why I havnt been on a forum for a long time. You both are missing the point. Yes. Test E at 750 will get me a ton of results. But it is still not the main compound of the cycle and is only being ran at that dosage to SUPPORT the body on deca.

if any one runs a test cycle over 500mg / week for any other reason than to mitigate the risk of another compound then they need to research how much test effects the average body at each mg threshold.

if I’m running a cycle of test or a cycle with test as an additional compound I never go over 350 mg / week because after 350-500 per week of test the test levels plateau out in comparison to the side effects.
So yes testosterone at 750 is purely for the support of the deca or I’d just be running 350-500 like I always do.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol and this is why I havnt been on a forum for a long time. You both are missing the point. Yes. Test E at 750 will get me a ton of results. But it is still not the main compound of the cycle and is only being ran at that dosage to SUPPORT the body on deca.

if any one runs a test cycle over 500mg / week for any other reason than to mitigate the risk of another compound then they need to research how much test effects the average body at each mg threshold.

if I’m running a cycle of test or a cycle with test as an additional compound I never go over 350 mg / week because after 350-500 per week of test the test levels plateau out in comparison to the side effects.
So yes testosterone at 750 is purely for the support of the deca or I’d just be running 350-500 like I always do.
By this logic (use more advanced androgens with less egregious systemic impact after foundational test & estrogen needs are satisfied), why not use some Masteron or Primobolan?

You’re going to be a goddamn waterballoon on 750 test, 300 deca, and 350 Dbol per week. Running 350 test & 400 primo/mast in that otherwise same scenario will definitely cut down on water retention and, accordingly, blood pressure increases. Plus probably less acne/oily skin, and definitely less prostate hypertrophy (less test means less conversion to DHT).

You might have a tad less strength increase since there will be less leverage from water weight increases, but it will still be good. If strength is prized, choose Masteron for the extra neurological stimulation.

Deca promotes an increased rate of aromatization with the testosterone you are still taking. Nevermind deca’s interaction with the PR; I’m saying using deca already lets you get more estrogen out of your testosterone even though deca itself doesn’t aromatize.

Caber is absolutely something you need on hand, but I would forego it’s use until you get nipple sensitivity or struggle to orgasm. I would also start with just 0.25mg per week. It is very potent, and lasts about 5 days. It has negative growth effects on the heart ultimately, and can cause a depressive emotional withdrawal effect when you stop it, so less weeks on it the better. Use it if/when you need it, and don’t overdo it. It can lower blood pressure some, which will be welcomed with deca, on a positive.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Caber is absolutely something you need on hand, but I would forego it’s use until you get nipple sensitivity or struggle to orgasm. I would also start with just 0.25mg per week. It is very potent, and lasts about 5 days. It has negative growth effects on the heart ultimately, and can cause a depressive emotional withdrawal effect when you stop it, so less weeks on it the better. Use it if/when you need it, and don’t overdo it. It can lower blood pressure some, which will be welcomed with deca, on a positive.
Thanks Hyde, this is what I was hoping someone would address for the OP.

Willy617

Awards
And no. I’ve ran 750 before and the sides I experienced where just acne. I’ve done up to 1000 per week to find out where my body stops seeing results and starts having more side effects. 750 is the limit for me without my blood work being absolutely crazy.

Im not
By this logic (use more advanced androgens with less egregious systemic impact after foundational test & estrogen needs are satisfied), why not use some Masteron or Primobolan?

You’re going to be a goddamn waterballoon on 750 test, 300 deca, and 350 Dbol per week. Running 350 test & 400 primo/mast in that otherwise same scenario will definitely cut down on water retention and, accordingly, blood pressure increases. Plus probably less acne/oily skin, and definitely less prostate hypertrophy (less test means less conversion to DHT).

You might have a tad less strength increase since there will be less leverage from water weight increases, but it will still be good. If strength is prized, choose Masteron for the extra neurological stimulation.

Deca promotes an increased rate of aromatization with the testosterone you are still taking. Nevermind deca’s interaction with the PR; I’m saying using deca already lets you get more estrogen out of your testosterone even though deca itself doesn’t aromatize.

thanks for the help on the caber.
I’ve taken primo and mast before and just wasn’t a fan personally. Maybe an increased dose of one of those would be sufficient.

I don’t generally hold much water. I limit my sodium intake to 1000mg / day year round outside of my two months where I’m completely not lifting or deloading. That helps me a lot even on cycle.

Test E at 750 I do carry a little more water weight than I prefer.

500 is the sweet spot for me on test. 300 is fine and could definitely lower it to that no problem but I do only run one cycle a year so the short term water weight gain to maximize as much growth as possible is not a hindrance for me. I also carry very little water weight at 500.

would 300 or 500 of test / 300 deca / 400 primo / 50 dbol laid out the exact same way as i Have it with primo being ran side by side with test through the duration minus the 4 weeks in the the begging be enough change to maximize the growth I’d get at 750 while also catering to your concerns with the current cycle?

blood pressure also isn’t a issue. My diet stays clean and I do an hour of cardio whether it be HITT or low intensity a minimum of 3 days a week. So I’ve never ran into a blood pressure issue on any past cycles and I believe it’s due to my discipline on everything not pertaining a needle that helps a cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And no. I’ve ran 750 before and the sides I experienced where just acne. I’ve done up to 1000 per week to find out where my body stops seeing results and starts having more side effects. 750 is the limit for me without my blood work being absolutely crazy.

Im not

thanks for the help on the caber.
I’ve taken primo and mast before and just wasn’t a fan personally. Maybe an increased dose of one of those would be sufficient.

I don’t generally hold much water. I limit my sodium intake to 1000mg / day year round outside of my two months where I’m completely not lifting or deloading. That helps me a lot even on cycle.

Test E at 750 I do carry a little more water weight than I prefer.

500 is the sweet spot for me on test. 300 is fine and could definitely lower it to that no problem but I do only run one cycle a year so the short term water weight gain to maximize as much growth as possible is not a hindrance for me. I also carry very little water weight at 500.

would 300 or 500 of test / 300 deca / 400 primo / 50 dbol laid out the exact same way as i Have it with primo being ran side by side with test through the duration minus the 4 weeks in the the begging be enough change to maximize the growth I’d get at 750 while also catering to your concerns with the current cycle?

blood pressure also isn’t a issue. My diet stays clean and I do an hour of cardio whether it be HITT or low intensity a minimum of 3 days a week. So I’ve never ran into a blood pressure issue on any past cycles and I believe it’s due to my discipline on everything not pertaining a needle that helps a cycle.
I do think 500 test, 400 primo, 300 deca and the big dose of Dbol (again, everything timed out like the original setup otherwise) would be a healthier/lower side effect cycle.

I know it’s 150 more mg total, but with how mild primo is to the body for an AAS and the balance it would add here, I think it’s the better plan.

1,000mg daily is incredibly low, which almost certainly explains your limited water retention.

Willy617

Awards
I do think 500 test, 400 primo, 300 deca and the big dose of Dbol (again, everything timed out like the original setup otherwise) would be a healthier/lower side effect cycle.

I know it’s 150 more mg total, but with how mild primo is to the body for an AAS and the balance it would add here, I think it’s the better plan.

1,000mg daily is incredibly low, which almost certainly explains your limited water retention.
The lean gains of primo is a plus for me. The most depressing thing is sticking yourself for 20 weeks and getting on the scale after and it dropping almost 70% compared to where you were before.

I know that’ll be a factor with deca no matter what though.

I used to train a few Miss USA contestants in another life when I preferred high maintenance women and through those years I maintained the same nutrition I had them on outside of carb and protein intake and 1,000 mg of sodium limits is extremely hard to maintain but if you can then the benefits on appearance are worth it. It does take a long time for your body to adjust though.

Willy617

Awards
So after the much appreciated comments this is what we will be rolling with :

Test E 250 week 1-4
Test E 500 week 4-20
Primo 400 week 4-20
Deca 300 week 4-16
Dbol 50 day week 4-
HCG 1500iu week 20-24
Nolva / clomid 50/50/25/25 week 24-28
Blood work pre / mid

caber as needed. HCG, Nolva , Clomid can be extended longer if needed based off post blood work.

I will post a cycle recap once I’m off cycle in 2023. I already have all of the needed components in a surplus other than primo so should be starting this mid October.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So after the much appreciated comments this is what we will be rolling with :

Test E 250 week 1-4
Test E 500 week 4-20
Primo 400 week 4-20
Deca 300 week 4-16
Dbol 50 day week 4-
HCG 1500iu week 20-24
Nolva / clomid 50/50/25/25 week 24-28
Blood work pre / mid

caber as needed. HCG, Nolva , Clomid can be extended longer if needed based off post blood work.

I will post a cycle recap once I’m off cycle in 2023. I already have all of the needed components in a surplus other than primo so should be starting this mid October.
Bro that looks legit af!! And it sounds like you have your nutrition on point which is even better. I think you're going to enjoy this run. Looking forward to your full recap because this sounds like something I would run. I've done deca/,test,/dbol twice and loved it and tbh I kept about 90% of my gains. I did lose about 25% of the strength I built but still overall was way stronger than before the cycle

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you can afford the extra vial, I’d also consider starting a couple hundred mg of primo e immediately when you begin the 250 test during that initial 4 weeks. This will make the cycle’s dosage curve less flat and escalate in a bit more sensible fashion (read: more productive both sooner and overall).

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you can afford the extra vial, I’d also consider starting a couple hundred mg of primo e immediately when you begin the 250 test during that initial 4 weeks. This will make the cycle’s dosage curve less flat and escalate in a bit more sensible fashion (read: more productive both sooner and overall).
@Hyde What's a good primo ratio? Is it like 1:1 with test like mast is? Obviously I know it will be goal dependent. I've also heard that if it's real that it's as much as you can possibly handle lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde What's a good primo ratio? Is it like 1:1 with test like mast is? Obviously I know it will be goal dependent. I've also heard that if it's real that it's as much as you can possibly handle lol
Based on my own experiences, I don’t really believe in ratios. They haven’t panned out once yet: they do not scale linearly for me in even the vaguest fashion. Same for nandrolone:test for preventing deca dick.

I think you need to run enough testosterone to generate the estrogen you need to support the dose of Masteron/Primobolan/EQ you intend to use, and that’s going to be individual.

On blasts, 300/300 test/mast was fine, but there’s no way I can handle how dry 120/120 on a cruise is. So even though they’re both 1:1 ratios, it doesn’t hold up at all for me. I am actually starting 150 test / 100 mast now for cruise, but I am expecting that I will likely need to raise testosterone and/or lower masteron. Or add HCG, or DHEA/preg, or GH, or Nandrolone, some means of making it wetter, but we’ll see.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Based on my own experiences, I don’t really believe in ratios. They haven’t panned out once yet: they do not scale linearly for me in even the vaguest fashion. Same for nandrolone:test for preventing deca dick.

I think you need to run enough testosterone to generate the estrogen you need to support the dose of Masteron/Primobolan/EQ you intend to use, and that’s going to be individual.

On blasts, 300/300 test/mast was fine, but there’s no way I can handle how dry 120/120 on a cruise is. So even though they’re both 1:1 ratios, it doesn’t hold up at all for me. I am actually starting 150 test / 100 mast now for cruise, but I am expecting that I will likely need to raise testosterone and/or lower masteron. Or add HCG, or DHEA/preg, or GH, or Nandrolone, some means of making it wetter, but we’ll see.
Okay makes sense. I do the bro science thing of 2:1 test to deca or close enough depending on the mg/cc amount and sometimes I actually wish I got deca dick. I'm 41 walking around like I'm 14 with the libido to boot lol. Was thinking about running some primo next spring so I'll have time to do some researching and planning thanks bro

Willy617

Awards
Just an update. I start the cycle tomorrow and I’m ready for it.
I had my pre cycle bloods done and got the results back on Friday. Everything is in normal range. My test level was actually just shy of 800ng/dl and I’ve been off all gear for a year.

what I find weird is i am getting older. My first cycle I ever ran I had a test level if 546ng/dl before starting. I know test levels fluctuate but does any one else find it odd that my levels have went up almost 300ng/dl after five years of using gear ?
just a testament to the importance of PCT and diet even when off cycle. But I never would expect my natural levels to be higher at this point.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just an update. I start the cycle tomorrow and I’m ready for it.
I had my pre cycle bloods done and got the results back on Friday. Everything is in normal range. My test level was actually just shy of 800ng/dl and I’ve been off all gear for a year.

what I find weird is i am getting older. My first cycle I ever ran I had a test level if 546ng/dl before starting. I know test levels fluctuate but does any one else find it odd that my levels have went up almost 300ng/dl after five years of using gear ?
just a testament to the importance of PCT and diet even when off cycle. But I never would expect my natural levels to be higher at this point.
Assuming you didn’t stop certain medications or drinking between then and now, I would have to chalk it up to improved sleep and diet.,

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Excited for you bro it should be a blast( pun intended)