New code for AM?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Is there a new code for the AM guys like am5 for Suppremacy?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Don't think so - as they are not a board sponser. They just had a 20% intro sale on everything that ended May 31st, but they have 20% off a bunch of stuff per their email newsletter.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there a new code for the AM guys like am5 for Suppremacy?
Good question! They did have an intro sale, and I just checked -- they are indeed a board sponsor under 'stores'.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Good question! They did have an intro sale, and I just checked -- they are indeed a board sponsor under 'stores'.
Don't see them under 'stores'? Intro sale was over May 31st, but they do have specials right now.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 6.28.40 PM.png

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ordered from Suppremacy? Are they shipping fast? Any problems with ordering?

Thanks,

Crowbar

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone ordered from Suppremacy? Are they shipping fast? Any problems with ordering?

Thanks,

Crowbar
I ordered a few OL items last week and had no issues what so ever. I think my order got to me within 3 days of placing it so I cant complain at all.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a few OL items last week and had no issues what so ever. I think my order got to me within 3 days of placing it so I cant complain at all.
Thanks for the reply. really wish they would get more active on the forum here.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Just to let people know, I just placed an order for some OL and OL UK stuff. Emailed first to be sure about stock and got an answer in less than an hour.

just wish they would "clean up" their website/procedures so as to make it unnecessary to email them before each order. to be fair, MOST (not all) items do have a stock status listed with the item.

add back that AM 5% discount code, plus their other little additional discounts to regulars, and they are golden. However, the shutdown and reopen has probably put them behind the 8 ball.

Anyway, have no fear and order away!

P.S. I've already received my shipping email with tracking number.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I ordered on Thur., the 21st, shipped same day, will arrive Sat., the 23rd!

Crowbar

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Ordered some Follidrone. Said "Ships same day". Didn't ship for over a week because it was out of stock.

Can't beat the price though. Just order well before you actually need it. This has happened before and I'm sure it will happen again.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Ordered some Follidrone. Said "Ships same day". Didn't ship for over a week because it was out of stock.

Can't beat the price though. Just order well before you actually need it. This has happened before and I'm sure it will happen again.
yeah, that's why you need to email them if you really want to be sure of stock status. really wish they would clean up their real time stock tracking. Other than that, same great prices.

Crowbar

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
dsade Evomuse 0
Supplements 1
Iconic Formulations 3
musclemaker Company Promotions 6