New board sponsor

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Proven Peptides? I would assume this is a good thing.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t know - are they proven and by whom?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's the name of the site. I personally haven't used them as of yet but had a buddy of mine run their lgf4033 and he definitely looked different.

Also I've never read anything negative reviews,so if they're a board sponsor i would definitely utilize their services.

Only thing is they only sale sarms that's all. So I'am not so sure about that con.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So they have peptide I their name, and only sell SARMs

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea pretty much unless they decided add more rcs to their product line within the last few weeks. Don't make much sense if you ask me.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never used them but I remember reading an article where they showed 25 sources got tested (including very good sources a lot of ppl use) and provenpeptides went #1 for purity

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also I read shipping is pretty fast as well..Quick shipping is always a bonus

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are we sure they are a legit sponsor? That sub forum has been open and empty for months. Youd think they would at least post an announcement or something.....I think I'll stick with my reg go to's.....

chenk

Awards
Some 1 inbox me I need good nolva with debit card. Not bitcoin or nothing!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And see here’s where I’m worried because I had heard proven peptides was kind of a crap company. So hopefully this is going to be disproving that then.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You mean a crap company far as what product quality,shipping,customer service? This is my first time hearing this.

Not trying to discredit you or anything of that nature I've just always hear positive feedback on them that's all.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Supposedly it was product quality and customer service. Guy said his AI was bunk or some such. Emailed and all that got bad or no response. Something like that. It wasn’t me and it was some random spot other than here so I can’t exactly go back and find it.

Hopefully whatever that was was a fluke or just some troll.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Supposedly it was product quality and customer service. Guy said his AI was bunk or some such. Emailed and all that got bad or no response. Something like that. It wasn’t me and it was some random spot other than here so I can’t exactly go back and find it.

Hopefully whatever that was was a fluke or just some troll.
Yea iam not sure they even sale AIs they only sale the first mainstream Sarms they don't even offer S23,ACP105, Lgd3033.. So ain't no telling..

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yea iam not sure they even sale AIs they only sale the first mainstream Sarms they don't even offer S23,ACP105, Lgd3033.. So ain't no telling..
Yeah that’s what I’m noticing too. Could be this guy bought a fake.