New blast

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
I cruise on 250mg/week test E. Gonna add 400mg/week 1-test cyp for 10 weeks and 45mgs/day Assault Labs Tren Attack for 40 days. Should be fun.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Alright so two pins in with the 1 Test. Got a good mix because despite the reputation this stuff has I have had no PIP at all. It is a Cyp ester so it will be a few weeks before I notice any changes.

Had to drop the Tren Attack because as was a concern of mine it’s a 19 Nor and I get all possible sides at low dosages. Two days at 30mgs/day and I had extreme lethargy, insomnia, anxiety, and the list goes on. So steering clear of that.

Gonna go for 12 weeks possibly 15. So now the layout is this:

Cruise dose Test E 250mg/week
1-12 1 Test Cyp 400mg/week

Normally I would up the test but I know what that dose does and what I need for an AI to control it. Because of this I’m keeping that dose the same to get a good feel for the 1 Test.

Currently working towards a powerlifting meet in December. Finishing a hypertrophy block now before moving into a strength block. All programming is done by my coach with feedback and video of all primary lifts from me.

Current stats:

6’1”
17-18% BF
Recent bests on big 3 lifts:
Bench 300x1
Squat 420x3
Deadlift 500x3

Bench was stagnant the second half of last year due to a shoulder issue but that’s cleared up now and building my bench again pain free. Squat and deadlift max 3s were done at the end of December.

Before anyone decides they need to chime in about my body fat percentage let me say that yes it is higher than I normally carry. However I’m very carb sensitive but without or without gear I don’t grow without carbs. The gear helps but it’s 100 times worse without. Also I will not be posting pictures of myself. All that matters to me is I’m not happy with my strength or physique so I keep working. Also the point of this thread is to post my results with a compound many here have showed interest in and frankly there’s not many logs of it.

Today was a rest day with a little active recovery work. Dinner is a 10oz T-bone with salad. Had my daily carbs with breakfast and lunch. Don’t include carbs with dinner on rest days. Enjoy.

edsd

Awards
Nice. Watching this one. I’m about a week away from starting a similar cycle. Test and DHB.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Nothing to report as far as changes yet. It’s only been a week and Cyp is a longer ester. Based on my experience with regular Test Cyp, I should start noticing changes around the end of week 2, beginning of week 3. Third injection tomorrow will report any PIP, so far have experienced none.

Slight change to timeline. Only going to run this 10 weeks to get more time off before starting my meet prep blast. That one should be fun. Still hammering out the details but so far looking at Dbol and Anadrol as a kicker with Tbol as a finisher. Be a total of a 16 week blast.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to follow. Are you just pinning 2x/wk? Or breaking up into EOD?

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
In to follow. Are you just pinning 2x/wk? Or breaking up into EOD?
I’m just injecting twice a week along with my test e. Today marks day 14. So far just noticing a slight increase in hunger. Nothing major though. Tempted to up my test dosage but I have to remind myself the whole point of this is to really see what the 1-Test can do. Patience in the process.

Though my PL meet prep cycle that starts in August will be fun lol.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Just thought a little update would be nice. Looking nice and full with the DHB. Enjoying my experience so far. This was post accessory day work in my programming. Focuses on quite a bit on shoulder and back work. Also in this picture I’m sitting at about 230#. Looking to slim down to 215-220 for the summer then end up back around 235-240 for the meet in December.

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lookin’ joooooceyyy. You up 10lbs or so, right?