Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We are now offering subscriptions. You can set up a monthly or bi-monthly subscription box. Subscribers save 50% on every box! So it's just as good, in some cases better, than our BOGO sales. Never run out of your favorite products, never miss out on a discount.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just looked through the website and didn’t see an option to subscribe. I definitely want to subscribe.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just looked through the website and didn’t see an option to subscribe. I definitely want to subscribe.
Just put the stuff you want in your subscription box into a cart and the subscription option will appear at checkout.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just put the stuff you want in your subscription box into a cart and the subscription option will appear at checkout.
Just tied it at checkout. No subscription option was present.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It looks like some of the other upgrades we made to the site are conflicting with the subscription widget. We're hoping to have this resolved shortly. I will post as soon as we have it sorted out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK! It should show up now as an option on the product page. Please let me know if you have any further issues and thank you for helping us work through this. Love this community.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you guys missed the BOGO, you can still secure 50% OFF every time by subscribing. Orders, including subscription boxes, valued over $100 ALWAYS get FREE shipping!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It seems like it only work for 30 ml product and not the 60 ml. Am I right?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It seems like it only work for 30 ml product and not the 60 ml. Am I right?
@alvin1 , it seems to be working fine for me.
Note the photo below, offering the option of purchasing Arimahex 60ml, as a one time purchase, or toggling to the second option of subscribing for a monthly or bi-monthly delivery.

Screenshot_20221201-160732~2.png

This is a new system, so please keep me informed on how it is working for you, or if you have any more issues.
We're here to help!
:)

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Working for me as well. The frequency of delivery option between 1 and 2 months is a nice addition. The updated site looks very awesome by the way @nostrum420

700B4EFC-4B51-4C2F-A764-ABD9404DEF3B.jpeg

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wait, yeah it’s not working for 60ml Helios. When it’s selected, it shows the 30ml price. Then at checkout, it’s showing full price for 60ml.

9E05E4CD-7307-49D8-81DE-4552AE79C363.jpeg

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh .... New system....
We're working on it now, @alvin1 .
To be expected my friend. I don’t know that any system like this will work the first time. Lot of moving parts.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be joining this in a few weeks. Wow so glad I just on the sale last week when I remembered.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It looks like 2 of the recent site upgrades are still conflicting. We're gonna have to dig in to the code and see what's going on. Bear with us.
We'll keep you guys posted here.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The new Subscription Service from Apex-Alchemy is up and running!!!
Subscribe today!

@jgntyce
@alvin1
@Burnfire

Last edited:
Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The new Subscription Service from Apex-Alchemy is up and running!!!
Subscribe today!

@jgntyce
@alvin1
@Burnfire
I love it I comment once and your coming after me like my soon to be ex wife and child support 😂 jk but for real I was joking about but comparing you to her. Anyways I WILL be getting on this very soon don’t you worry that my good sir. Mwhahahahahaha she’ll see they’ll all see!?!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love it I comment once and your coming after me like my soon to be ex wife and child support 😂 jk but for real I was joking about but comparing you to her. Anyways I WILL be getting on this very soon don’t you worry that my good sir. Mwhahahahahaha she’ll see they’ll all see!?!
Ummmmmm........ We love you and we just want to see you do well...? 😬

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ummmmmm........ We love you and we just want to see you do well...? 😬
I know big dog I’ve been on and off here but remember y’all getting this going. Really cool to see all the products coming out. Believe me man it’s going to be happening very soon I like how I’m feeling and the look I have right now.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know big dog I’ve been on and off here but remember y’all getting this going. Really cool to see all the products coming out. Believe me man it’s going to be happening very soon I like how I’m feeling and the look I have right now.
That's really great to hear! Thank you for the kind words. We've been working hard on slowly but surely expanding our lineup. 💪

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn’t see this earlier, but damn this is cool. Will there be sales available on top of subs? If not, still excellent value.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I didn’t see this earlier, but damn this is cool. Will there be sales available on top of subs? If not, still excellent value.
well, we can't stack sales offers, but I don't see why you can't subscribe, and then shop any of our sales as needed. so, you can #attain your favorites on sale all the time and get other stuffs when you want to hit a BOGO! 💪😎

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
well, we can't stack sales offers, but I don't see why you can't subscribe, and then shop any of our sales as needed. so, you can #attain your favorites on sale all the time and get other stuffs when you want to hit a BOGO! 💪😎
What does the subscription do?

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
well, and thattttttt too. :ROFLMAO::poop:
Can you do this for just one item?
Can I cancel it if I don’t want anything for a couple months/ cancel it for another items (I.e. do like 4 months Hyperion two months arimahex)?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1222 INST (1).jpg

Apex-Alchemy's New Subscription Service is the perfect way to be sure you Never run out of your favorite products, at a 50% Discount!!!
And as always ..... Orders over $100 ship for Free with Apex's well-known FAST shipping!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now is a Great time to Join Apex-Alchemy's Subscription Service, as many have already done!

Constant 50% Off savings, without having to wait for a BOGO FREE Sale!

.....I also wanted to mention my own latest experience with Apex-Alchemy's Fast shipping....

When my USPS package arrived, it was as flat as it could've been (not sure how they managed this), and there was a Puncture in the side of the package.
Yet, once again ...... Nothing inside was harmed in the slightest.

Thank you, @nostrum420 and the Apex Shipping Crew, for doing such an outstanding job on packaging!

(y):)💪

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Before and after joining Apex-Alchemy's Subscription Service:

d1yyhymfsyl81.jpg

Joining our Subscription Service is Easy, and it ALWAYS saves you 50% on every box.
... And, as Always ... Orders over $100 ship free!

1222 INST (1) (2).jpg

Enjoy our BOGO FREE Sales?
No problem! You can still take advantage of those in between Subscription orders!

For those who haven't already signed up ..... Try it, you'll like it!

:)💪(y)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
where did you find my current picture for that before portrait??
😲:ROFLMAO::cool:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20230308-171050_2.png

And, as Always, All Domestic orders over $100 Ship Free, with our Fast Shipping!