New Animal User :)

krealkylin

Awards
Hey Everyone!

Just like to say I'm new to AnabolicMinds and Universal/Animal products! I go to a military college and will be back for the summer and I plan on getting into bodybuilding as a hobby. I have always lifted and used basic supplements like creatine mono , protein, bcaa's...you all get the jist. I'm going to be trying to get a little more serious about lifting this summer and I have been looking at supplements and Animal looks like the way to go. I'm about 175/180 right now. I'm kinda of lean and have some mass. My goal is to gain size and strength and still look good for summer, etc Basically lean mass. I have narrowed my supplements down to Animal Pump and M Stak. I will be using an intra workout product as well and protein post workout. I'm 19 years old and my only concern is whether or not M Stak is for me? I have heard great things about it and that it will work great. Anyways, just looking for some input. Thanks everyone!!! I'm ready to start lifting in a week!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to Anabolic Minds. You've made a great choice in Universal and Animal products. Since M-Stak is pretty natural you can take it at 19. I respond extremely well to M, but, of course, everyone responds differently to these products. Just be sure to have a definite goal in the gym and your diet straight before doing anything. Supplements won't do jack without proper nutrition, rest, and intensity in the gym. I wish you the best...

krealkylin

Awards
thank you

Thanks for getting back to me. Yea I have my goal to gain lean mass and my diet is great so I'm looking forward to some great results!

krealkylin

Awards
ill give you some rep for getting back to me man!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
The biggest thing for any supplement to be effective, is for you to have your diet and training in line... Supps are just the icing on the cake... But, diet is especially important when taking M-stak, due to it's nutrient partitioning capabilities...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
The biggest thing for any supplement to be effective, is for you to have your diet and training in line... Supps are just the icing on the cake... But, diet is especially important when taking M-stak, due to it's nutrient partitioning capabilities...
I couldn't agree more with this. Diet and training are everything--especially diet. I feel this is 85% of the battle if not more.

M Stak is legit. Just be sure to up your protein intake and eat eat eat and EAT some more to take full advantage of it.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
you wouldnt happen to go to NMMI would you?

giuse22

Awards
If I were you I should take animal pump with animal stack. The animal stack will increase your size and strengh with a test booster and with the pump you'll train very hard.

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
If I were you I should take animal pump with animal stack. The animal stack will increase your size and strengh with a test booster and with the pump you'll train very hard.
At 19 years old, he most likely won't see much from Animal Stak, as his hormone levels should still be sky high at this age.

I would definitely run M-stak. Its nutrition partitioning properties are perfect for what you're looking for; lean mass gains. Just be sure to keep a clean diet and up your calories while on M-stak to take advantage of its properties.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to Animal, brother. How's everything going?