New and wanting advice

frankwhite

Awards
Im 35, 227lbs, 22% BF

Struggling to get back in to shape, due to time/energy/motivation. Someone at the gym recommended a Test 400 only cycle to begin with. Got me thinking afterwards, new to this and wanted further advice on how long i should run a cycle for, dosage, other things to take along side etc.?

Any advice would be appreciated

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
If you're struggling to get back into shape I'd wait a bit of then. Im simply saying this because you could probably achieve this without it and skip out on the andro sides and suppression which would drop your energy and motivation once in pct. I would take a look at my diet and try to sleep at least 7h a night. Then I would start buying staples such as:
-Pre workout
-Créatine
- Whey protein
- vitamin d
- fish oils

As far as PED I would try MK677 I am having unreal sleep and I feel ready to go and the awesome part is you can take this every day with little sides and as long as you know what you are doing you will have no sides.

Then I would look at my training protocol if you have little time look into 3x a week
-week 1: Upper/off/lower/off/upper/off/off
Week 2: lower/ off/upper/off/lower/off/off (off days try to get in some form of cardio bike to work or take a walk or run etc)
Week 3: repeat cycle

As far as nutrition 1.5g per lb of bodyweight for protein
1g per lb of bodyweight for carbs
.6g per lb of bodyweight for fats

Do this for a few months and you'll get there I'm sure of it! Good luck man!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you're struggling to get back into shape I'd wait a bit of then. Im simply saying this because you could probably achieve this without it and skip out on the andro sides and suppression which would drop your energy and motivation once in pct. I would take a look at my diet and try to sleep at least 7h a night. Then I would start buying staples such as:
-Pre workout
-Créatine
- Whey protein
- vitamin d
- fish oils

As far as PED I would try MK677 I am having unreal sleep and I feel ready to go and the awesome part is you can take this every day with little sides and as long as you know what you are doing you will have no sides.

Then I would look at my training protocol if you have little time look into 3x a week
-week 1: Upper/off/lower/off/upper/off/off
Week 2: lower/ off/upper/off/lower/off/off (off days try to get in some form of cardio bike to work or take a walk or run etc)
Week 3: repeat cycle

As far as nutrition 1.5g per lb of bodyweight for protein
1g per lb of bodyweight for carbs
.6g per lb of bodyweight for fats

Do this for a few months and you'll get there I'm sure of it! Good luck man!
I second this opinion. You dont need a cycle right now. Start walking, and lifting when you can get it in. Do bodyweight exercises at home when you cant make it to the gym, and make sure your diet is on point

runtyemonster

Awards
I agree with JC. Skip the test for now. Focus on dropping bf and gaining some muscle, then if you really want to, do some research and run a cycle. But for now, I would focus on diet and a proper training protocol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you get yourself in shape the right way and save the test for down the road your cycle will be more productive.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Im 35, 227lbs, 22% BF

Struggling to get back in to shape, due to time/energy/motivation. Someone at the gym recommended a Test 400 only cycle to begin with. Got me thinking afterwards, new to this and wanted further advice on how long i should run a cycle for, dosage, other things to take along side etc.?

Any advice would be appreciated
have you done any bloodwork or gone to a doc lately?

you're getting to the age where your testosterone might be creeping down, as well as thyroid. or your vitamin D. or estradiol could be creeping up.....

they can all make it harder to lose weight, get in shape and have energy. I'd get that looked at prior to any cycle, anyway, just to establish a baseline.....

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Skip the cycle, get the diet in check. Focuse on what you put in you, count your macro. Give it about 3-4 couple months, and you could not only be around 12-14% bf but you will have a much better base. From there, re assess where you want to go.