New anabolic compounds

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anybody know of any legal US compounds that are highly anabolic and have a low androgenic profile?

Hexadrone is one, but thats the only one i am aware of as of this date.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anybody know of any legal US compounds that are highly anabolic and have a low androgenic profile?

I would say DMZ is fairly low on androgenic effect, it's only about as androgenic as testosterone, but over double the anabolic effect.

Dienolone, Desoxytestosterone, methyl 11 kt if they ever make it... And nearly all well known SARMS.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily new but like old witch said, the designer injectables seem to be gaining more popularity now days, dienolone, DTA, and trest. I havent tried dienolone or DTA yet but they are on my list, especially dien.. Trest on the other hand... cant have enough of that **** god damn. One of my favorites by far.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not necessarily new but like old witch said, the designer injectables seem to be gaining more popularity now days, dienolone, DTA, and trest. I havent tried dienolone or DTA yet but they are on my list, especially dien.. Trest on the other hand... cant have enough of that **** god damn. One of my favorites by far.
I almost mentioned Trest but it's super duper androgenic, and he wants low androgenicity.

Dien Enth and Desoxy Ace in a stack with DMZ/MSten/M1-Alpha to kick it off... Goddamn, now that's something. Would need test after the DHTs are gone, though.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Oops i should learn to not skip half of someones question haha. Yes trest is very androgenic.

Lol good lord i would spontaneously combust on that stack

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oops i should learn to not skip half of someones question haha. Yes trest is very androgenic.

Lol good lord i would spontaneously combust on that stack
If you did it right it could rival the best of em do it wrong and... Yeah, spontaneous combustion. Hah

You'd be ripped to shreds, though.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say DMZ is fairly low on androgenic effect, it's only about as androgenic as testosterone, but over double the anabolic effect.

Dienolone, Desoxytestosterone, methyl 11 kt if they ever make it... And nearly all well known SARMS.
I was thinking about dienolone but i couldnt find much logs or info on it so i felt like i should pass for now on that.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Im thinking of going with lgd

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im thinking of going with lgd
Try it at 20mg for 12 weeks, gain about a pound a week. Maybe.

Try that "highly bioavailable" 11-oxo syrup made by MedfitRX. I find 11-oxo to be very very mild, milder than anavar, but roughly as powerful, and less androgenic. Get at least two bottles and run em all in a row. Can even double or triple the dose. PM me if you want about a place that carries it for about 20 bucks cheaper than everywhere else.

IMO that is an underrated compound. Stronger than any SARM for sure except maybe s23 or yk11.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try it at 20mg for 12 weeks, gain about a pound a week. Maybe.

Try that "highly bioavailable" 11-oxo syrup made by MedfitRX. I find 11-oxo to be very very mild, milder than anavar, but roughly as powerful, and less androgenic. Get at least two bottles and run em all in a row. Can even double or triple the dose. PM me if you want about a place that carries it for about 20 bucks cheaper than everywhere else.

IMO that is an underrated compound. Stronger than any SARM for sure except maybe s23 or yk11.
Whats your thought on 11-keto compared to 11-oxo? i got some TD 11-keto spray by prototype nutrition on hand that im saving for a cut

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whats your thought on 11-keto compared to 11-oxo? i got some TD 11-keto spray by prototype nutrition on hand that im saving for a cut
Well, they're the same thing, except true 11oxo is 11oxoandrostenedione or adrenosterone, and 11kt is the target hormone of that Dione. BUT the Dione is also active before conversion, technically makes it much more potent. I believe MedFit brand syrup uses the adrenosterone, the Dione version.

Also TD delivery vs oral vs syrup suspended are going to be differently potent as well. TD 11-KT is good, no doubt, but pales in comparison to 600mg adrenosterone in syrup for 12 weeks.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Just buy whatever you need from the UK. They have all the good **** still

Irish Red

Banned
Awards

Uhhhhhhh.......................old genius ................... DMZ , Dienolone and Desoxytestosterone are NOT legal . As I stated in my last comment to you on another thread , you really need to learn how to read and remember what you've read . The US law states a substance( steroid ) does not have to be on their list of banned substances for it to be illegal . It clearly states that anything SIMILAR to any substance listed is ALSO illegal .Just because a bunch of shady people are acting like a steroid is legal simply because it wasn't listed ............................. that doesn't mean what they are selling is legal .

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Uhhhhhhh.......................old genius ................... DMZ , Dienolone and Desoxytestosterone are NOT legal . As I stated in my last comment to you on another thread , you really need to learn how to read and remember what you've read . The US law states a substance( steroid ) does not have to be on their list of banned substances for it to be illegal . It clearly states that anything SIMILAR to any substance listed is ALSO illegal .Just because a bunch of shady people are acting like a steroid is legal simply because it wasn't listed ............................. that doesn't mean what they are selling is legal .
what do you recommend?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not entirely correct in the least. However anyone who reads what you write can plainly see that you can't be taken seriously, so it doesn't matter.

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
Not entirely correct in the least. However anyone who reads what you write can plainly see that you can't be taken seriously, so it doesn't matter.
Go read the law a few hundred more times , and maybe the truth will finally hit you . I happen to be a truther and I will not allow this myth to be continued on here any longer . People just are not being honest with others and themselves by choosing to interpret the law the way you have .

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol.. Arguably the least androgenic and strongest oral you'll find. Anavar, Tbol, halodrol, epistane. I don't know which are legal though so you'd have to check that out.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol.. Arguably the least androgenic and strongest oral you'll find. Anavar, Tbol, halodrol, epistane. I don't know which are legal though so you'd have to check that out.
Obviously var and Tbol aren't..

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flex It Nutrition. Google it. Has the medfitrx oral suspensions, buy one get one 50 percent off. Basically you get 2 bottles for like $100. They are a legit supplier, I have 2 bottles of lgd4033 for a future run.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
and so what the **** makes you think Hexadrone doesnt fit that clause? how is hex any different? the only thing thats currently legal would be DHEA.. enjoy that anabolism yo!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
and so what the **** makes you think Hexadrone doesnt fit that clause? how is hex any different? the only thing thats currently legal would be DHEA.. enjoy that anabolism yo!
Mmmmmm... estrogen.

I think progesterone is still letter of the law legal too. Just imagine us guys taking piles of dhea and progesterone. We’d be knitting socks and nursing the young.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mmmmmm... estrogen.

I think progesterone is still letter of the law legal too. Just imagine us guys taking piles of dhea and progesterone. We’d be knitting socks and nursing the young.
Can I ask....do you think 11Keto Transdermal like XI-KT is stronger than Osta, lgd, Rad 140 in your opinion and less androgenic??

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely not. 11 ketotestosterone is the weakest of all the compounds you listed.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely not. 11 ketotestosterone is the weakest of all the compounds you listed.
Not so sure about that, mg for mg, yeah of course, but that doesn’t count...

I start getting wicked pumps after just a couple days on 11OXO, took two weeks stacking Lgd 24mg with ostarine 44mg to even come close. Strength increase was a lot more on the sarms after two weeks though. 11oxo never seems to give me any extra strength. So I’d gues it’s less androgenic than the sarms. Usually that’s what dictates the strength effects.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interes
Not so sure about that, mg for mg, yeah of course, but that doesn’t count...

I start getting wicked pumps after just a couple days on 11OXO, took two weeks stacking Lgd 24mg with ostarine 44mg to even come close. Strength increase was a lot more on the sarms after two weeks though. 11oxo never seems to give me any extra strength. So I’d gues it’s less androgenic than the sarms. Usually that’s what dictates the strength effects.
Interesting. Were the gains better on the 11oxo??

I saw the syrup version, id be interested in getting it if gains were preferable to Sarms?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Seems like everyone has a different perspective on “legal”
Banned, illegal, and not allowed are all different. Controlled substance is illegal.
Trest, Dien, Desoxy, DMZ, Msten, none are controlled substances.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about dienolone but i couldnt find much logs or info on it so i felt like i should pass for now on that.
I found it to be extremely not Anabolic.
Vascularity was beautiful though.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like everyone has a different perspective on “legal”
Banned, illegal, and not allowed are all different. Controlled substance is illegal.
Trest, Dien, Desoxy, DMZ, Msten, none are controlled substances.
Ive been confused about this so im posting this for clarification. Theres a "catch all" law that says "Anabolic anabolic steroids are defined as any drug or hormonal substance chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, and corticosteroids) that promotes muscle growth."

Doesnt that include trest? 19nor-testosterone is a testosterone derivative, so 7a-methyl-19-nor-T is Testosterone derivative right?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They are not to be sold as dietary supplement. Also they Re not named by compound as a controlled substance. You buy the compounds for research purposes only.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are not to be sold as dietary supplement. Also they Re not named by compound as a controlled substance. You buy the compounds for research purposes only.
I get that, and thats a good point. My dilemma is if i were to buy trest i likely wouldnt be buying it to look at under a microscope, it wouldnt be for research purposes. My intention would be for human consumption. If trest is really illegal to buy for the sake of bodybuilding purposes, i dont want to use it. So i wonder if its really a testosterone derivative or a progestin. I think its might be both. But i really dont know

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get that, and thats a good point. My dilemma is if i were to buy trest i likely wouldnt be buying it to look at under a microscope, it wouldnt be for research purposes. My intention would be for human consumption. If trest is really illegal to buy for the sake of bodybuilding purposes, i dont want to use it. So i wonder if its really a testosterone derivative or a progestin. I think its might be both. But i really dont know
if it makes you feel better...
MENT the acronym for trest stands for.... get this.. methyl nor test

nor means "Not" test.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is this out of desire to be law-abiding? I’m super confused about the motives here.
You absolutely aren’t going to jail for any reason. You may have to do some explaining if you inject it right in front of LE, but that’s about it.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this out of desire to be law-abiding? I’m super confused about the motives here.
You absolutely aren’t going to jail for any reason. You may have to do some explaining if you inject it right in front of LE, but that’s about it.
I'm confused too, if research chems and prescription drugs are off the table, how exactly do you plan on restarting your HPTA?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm confused too, if research chems and prescription drugs are off the table, how exactly do you plan on restarting your HPTA?
I’m too cynical and untrusting of government for any loyalty to the law. If I worked in LE and had some vow to uphold, maybe....

But so many laws are ridiculous.
In Arizona, it’s illegal to deny someone some of your water.
It’s also illegal to let a donkey sleep in your bathtub.
Too many laws to protect us from us. Starts resembling places I’d never want to live.
“Don’t worry, you don’t need your guns to protect yourselves, you’ll probably shoot your eye out anyways, because you have no sense. We’ll protect you all with our police force, now hand over your firearms.”

I’ll do what I want, thanks.
If you treat your neighbor better than he treats you, laws really weren’t created for you anyhow.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They can write “anabolic steroids” all they want on the drug schedule but until the compound is named outright there is always a reasonable argument that said substance is not in that category.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m too cynical and untrusting of government for any loyalty to the law. If I worked in LE and had some vow to uphold, maybe....

Tired of all these double posts

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They can write “anabolic steroids” all they want on the drug schedule but until the compound is named outright there is always a reasonable argument that said substance is not in that category.
I would sit and argue with a cop till we’re both blue in the face. Loophole bullshit.
Show me where this drug is named as a controlled substance!. ****, I’ve flown a half dozen times with everything. My script is too old to risk testosterone, so I do a shot before I fly out and take everything else with me. Never had anyone even ask me a question about it.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My motive is to be law abiding, thats just my conviction. Yeah i get you, its not like im going to have the DEA show up at my house for injecting trest. Even if a cop walked inon me injecting it at worst it would likely be a slap on the wrist if anything. its a trivial matter.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on TRT so no restart if i were to go that route

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prescription drugs arent illegal to have or use without a prescription. its just illegal to sell for human consumption without a prescription. Thats the way i read the law. unless the drug is scheduled by the DEA. The FDA gives a substance the "prescription only" status. Clomiphene is "prescription only" and is not scheduled.

Anabolic steroids ARE actually illegal to use/have because they are scheduled by the DEA as schedule 3. The question is what exactly is "chemically and pharmacologically related testosterone"?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My motive is to be law abiding, thats just my conviction. Yeah i get you, its not like im going to have the DEA show up at my house for injecting trest. Even if a cop walked inon me injecting it at worst it would likely be a slap on the wrist if anything. its a trivial matter.
Looks like you should stick with creatine

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m too libertarian for any of this. government telling me what I can or can’t do to my own body.
But I have nothing but respect for those that adhere to the law. We need way more people like that.
I just look at things as am I hurting anyone else? Even inconveniencing someone else? I try to treat others as good or better than I want to be treated. But scheduling something that’s killed or harmed less people in 50 years than Aspirin has this month is asinine.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting topic !