ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly right. Numerous anecdotal evidence / real life users have proven this
micro 2000: if there was extensive research that a product does work, but there was numerous real life users that complain the product doest work at all would you spend your money on it just because your finding research it says it works very well?

micro2000

Awards
You are mistaken and need to reread the information in question. If we are both talking about the same study showing no suppression and 3,5 showing 75%, then take a closer look. The studies references GH and not thyro activity. It references the suppression of TSH.
The GH response is a function of the 'thyromimetic' activity of the compound. The study in question showed that 3,3 did not restore GH function and did not affect TSH levels, which would be expected from an inactive compound. T3 and 3,5-T2 both demonstrated thyromimetic activity (restoration of GH and suppression of TSH) because these compounds are active.

This study did not look at metabolic rate, but from the literature, 3,3 has scant evidence in this regard, whereas 3,5 has a strong consensus. In fact, the write up for this product uses studies supporting 3,5-T2 and not 3,3.

The irrational fear of TSH suppression seems to have driven people to a compound that has little science to support its use.

micro2000

Awards
micro 2000: if there was extensive research that a product does work, but there was numerous real life users that complain the product doest work at all would you spend your money on it just because your finding research it says it works very well?
Your hypothetical is misleading, since this product contains other compounds that can affect appetite and thermogenesis. This product may cause weight loss in spite of 3,3-T2, not because of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am no scientist, but i am a decent judge of character. when nattyd and dadams both signed on with pes to promote AT-2 i knew it was something i wanted to try. as a long time frequent poster i have found both of those guys to be very knowledgeable and well informed, not to mention stand up guys.

i am putting my trust in nattyd and dadams!