New addition to the Universal team

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Just tryin' to spread the "love"... *L*:lol:

There is plenty of "love" going around over on that "other" message board. We have enough over here, don't need any more :nutkick:

:D

Hg

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
He does a lot of humorous/"wrong" photoshop pics of cetain members that had "Roast" threads...
I never cared for that fat bastard, I am looking thru that thread now. Was he doing it for free stuff from Universal? The photoshopped pictures were awful.

I hate that place!!!!!!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I never cared for that fat bastard, I am looking thru that thread now. Was he doing it for free stuff from Universal? The photoshopped pictures were awful.

I hate that place!!!!!!
He was just doing it to be doing it. For giggles rather. I stay out of there as well.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
He was just doing it to be doing it. For giggles rather. I stay out of there as well.
I can see how it would be funny they first couple of times but damn! Alot of those guys there are a joke anyway. I will save further comments on most over there......but most shouldn't be reps.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I can see how it would be funny they first couple of times but damn! Alot of those guys there are a joke anyway. I will save further comments on most over there......but most shouldn't be reps.
I talk to very few people on there... but yeah I agree it gets crazy over there. You use this same name over there?

You in NC?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I talk to very few people on there... but yeah I agree it gets crazy over there. You use this same name over there?

You in NC?
Yeah same name there.

No I live in Alabama, my mother grew up in NC. Ever since I was little I loved that state and UNC sports.

Are you from NC?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Yeah same name there.

No I live in Alabama, my mother grew up in NC. Ever since I was little I loved that state and UNC sports.

Are you from NC?
Yeah I've been in NC for bout 20 years now. Actually go to school up here.

I haven't been to Bama but I hear good things. Nice to see a Tarheel fan though...

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've been in NC for bout 20 years now. Actually go to school up here.

I haven't been to Bama but I hear good things. Nice to see a Tarheel fan though...
Where do you live? You go to UNC? If so I envy you HA! My mother is from Abermarle(sp) which is close to Charlotte. Its been to long since my last visit there.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Where do you live? You go to UNC? If so I envy you HA! My mother is from Abermarle(sp) which is close to Charlotte. Its been to long since my last visit there.
No I don't go to UNC... but I do goto a ACC school.

I live about an hour and a half from Charlotte closer towards the Triad area.

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
What up Bloodsimple!

Yeah its a great state... what part?
yea I had to put that in my profile,was causing some confusion lol.What's up bro?

that is flexible,I mean I like charlotte a lot then again there is a lot of NC I haven't seen,it's not a small state.I have seen quite a bit though,from charlotte to winston salem and some places in between.

whats the area you live in like?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Pretty close to those areas so just like it. Definitely can't complain...

I will prob settle down around this area and try to practice. :hammer:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Pretty close to those areas so just like it. Definitely can't complain...

I will prob settle down around this area and try to practice. :hammer:

How close are you to Deal's Gap bro? Love me some twisties...

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
I was just messin' around bro.I hear ya,any choppers?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm a few hours from there.

Here you go bro, that is me and some of my homies riding home from the Tail of the Dragon back in June of 2005...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFmS9GJRr4U"]YouTube - On The Way Home From Deals Gap 2005[/ame]

Here is me doing a burnout with an old tire on the same bike. My boy was running the camera LOL!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vy88e5blsQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Hoom Burnout! 2006[/ame]

Man I miss that bike!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Where those in your driveway burning out? The misses will have your head :hammer:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Where those in your driveway burning out? The misses will have your head :hammer:

LOL! Hey! I'm the man around here! I do what I want to when I want to! :bb:

Please don't tell my wife though ok? :whip:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
:clap2::jaw:SICK BURNOUT

Thanks. I had to cut it off because a mini-van was coming. I didn't want to be flinging stones or anything out at the road when they went by. Those old muscle bikes will burn the tire completely off no sweat. Getting traction, now that is the trick! LOL!

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
Thanks. I had to cut it off because a mini-van was coming. I didn't want to be flinging stones or anything out at the road when they went by. Those old muscle bikes will burn the tire completely off no sweat. Getting traction, now that is the trick! LOL!

those old muscle bikes are pretty cool,im way more into the old muscle cars though.