Neurostim caps log

ryuage

Awards
Thanks to beast/derek for the oppurtunity to test the new neurostim+c caps. I received them via fedex yesterday and used 1 serving both yesterday and today.

A little background

Been lifting on and off for a good 5-6 years, yoyo'ing in weight because of military duties and deployment, but am out as of this year.

Stats

5'10, 180lbs, 22 years young

Currently utilizing ud2 which involves a weekly routine of 2 depletion workouts, 1 medium rep (tension workout), 1 low rep (power workout). I am also doing moderate cardio 3-4x a week.

Day 1 + 2

I threw back 6 caps both days 45 minutes prior to hitting the gym, both days I was able to last longer without taking a break in the gym and also noticed an increase in mental clarity which helps when you are doing endless amounts of depletion sets and have no carbs in your system. Today it really helped as I was dead tired when I woke up so I popped in 6 caps and headed to do the other half of my depletion, about 45 minutes to an hour after I noticed a slight increase in energy or rather less tired then I was at first.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Ahh the good old UD2 diet. Just keep thinking about the carb-up :)

ryuage

Awards
thats all I think about anyway

On a side note, this being day 4 I am dead tired and brain dead.... went bowling out with friends tonight so I popped in half a serving (3 pills) and it did just the job to get me going, Now I feel like I have to much energy to go to sleep just now which sucks cuz I want to go to bed :)

ryuage

Awards
Power workout went well, I ended up taking 9 caps 45 minutes prior, I say moreso than anything this product provides more endurance and mental focus, it doesnt really psyche me up or energeize me sort to speak. Anyways I chugged along the workout just fine, and now onto the next grueling week!

ryuage

Awards
Back to day 1 which means depletion, I usually do it in the morning so I popped in the usual 6 pills about 30-45 minutes prior to the depletion, I must say that my focus and energy is a lot better on these days then they previously have been.

Workout was

Leg press 6x15
Leg curl 6x15
Calf raises 4x15
Lateral raises 4x15
Chest press 6x15
Seated row 6x15
Pressdowns 4x15
Cable curls 4x15

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Aren't depletion workouts fun! :numbered:

ryuage

Awards
oh they are the best...

Neurostim caps still doing there job as far as a little energy boost and mental focus to get me through a workout is going, I tried a serving before cardio and before I knew it I had chugged along for an hour without getting bored out of my mind, I kind of just zoned out and did it.