NeuroP5/DHEA

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I recently purchased these two items and was curious what would be the best protocol for taking them? @delsolrob @thebigt @cheftepesh1

Thanks guys

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I recently purchased these two items and was curious what would be the best protocol for taking them? @delsolrob @thebigt @cheftepesh1

Thanks guys
2:1 dhea/preg...i like .5ml dhea split into am/pm dosing...with the preg running it with dhea just the am .5ml should be good.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2:1 dhea/preg...i like .5ml dhea split into am/pm dosing...with the preg running it with dhea just the am .5ml should be good.
I’m going to agree with this.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome thanks. Are there any specific sites on the body for best absorption?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome thanks. Are there any specific sites on the body for best absorption?
neck/clavicle/shoulders...for me i apply to just those areas every application.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my pleasure...any more questions feel free to ask here or pm.
Somewhat related...is twice a day application for DHEA necessary? I’m just doing .5mL so far in the mornings, and I don’t mind minor fluctuations day to day, but any idea if like missing 1 day and levels bottom out immediately? There’s a thread regarding Androgel and the guy missed 1 day and his levels went from 1000 to 300. Any idea if DHEA is similarly processed or whatever the word is?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Somewhat related...is twice a day application for DHEA necessary? I’m just doing .5mL so far in the mornings, and I don’t mind minor fluctuations day to day, but any idea if like missing 1 day and levels bottom out immediately? There’s a thread regarding Androgel and the guy missed 1 day and his levels went from 1000 to 300. Any idea if DHEA is similarly processed or whatever the word is?
big difference between androgel and dhea...i think missing a day of dhea wouldn't be that big a deal. if you are seeing/feeling the results you are seeking from single application of .5ml then stick with it, overtime you might try the 2nd dose and see if you notice any change.

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
big difference between androgel and dhea...i think missing a day of dhea wouldn't be that big a deal. if you are seeing/feeling the results you are seeking from single application of .5ml then stick with it, overtime you might try the 2nd dose and see if you notice any change.
Last Q - Any idea how high .25mL or up to 1mL of DHEA-s levels go? For example, with Androgel, 2 pumps (40mg) rarely gets someone where they want to be but it might put them within Norma range, but 4 pumps (80mg) typically puts them mid to upper range. Of course, there’s individual variance, but any idea if .25mL would bring us up a hundred or 200 points whereas a full mL would likely put us supraphysiological?
Or do we know if transdermal works better for raising levels then sublingual? I know 10mg sublingual brought my DHEA-s levels to 250 from 50 (I am quite deficient obviously), so would ~10mg transdermal be as effective or more/less?

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last Q - Any idea how high .25mL or up to 1mL of DHEA-s levels go? For example, with Androgel, 2 pumps (40mg) rarely gets someone where they want to be but it might put them within Norma range, but 4 pumps (80mg) typically puts them mid to upper range. Of course, there’s individual variance, but any idea if .25mL would bring us up a hundred or 200 points whereas a full mL would likely put us supraphysiological?
Or do we know if transdermal works better for raising levels then sublingual? I know 10mg sublingual brought my DHEA-s levels to 250 from 50 (I am quite deficient obviously), so would ~10mg transdermal be as effective or more/less?
i am sure you are aware that different doses is going to have different effects on different people....all i can tell you is that when i ran neuro p5 at 1ml and dhea at .5ml per day i felt fantastic. unfortunately i go thru the VA and all they seem interested in is total test.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i am sure you are aware that different doses is going to have different effects on different people....all i can tell you is that when i ran neuro p5 at 1ml and dhea at .5ml per day i felt fantastic. unfortunately i go thru the VA and all they seem interested in is total test.
Gotcha. Well, if I stick with it long term, I’ll get bloodwork to confirm since I know where my levels sit without supplementation...before and afters.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Well, if I stick with it long term, I’ll get bloodwork to confirm since I know where my levels sit without supplementation...before and afters.
good luck, hope things go well for you!!!