NeuroAET and PCT

DentonNH

Awards
I just finished an 8-week cycle of ultra 11 that I used for a very successful cut. Right now I'm in the PCT phase, running the TRS (Sustain Alpha, Toco 9, EndoAmp Max.)

I also just picked up a bottle of ThermoAmp and NeuroAET. I assume it is okay and there will be no problems with using ThermoAmp during PCT. But I'm not so sure about NeuroAET.

Is this something I can use and add to my PCT stack? Or is this something I have to run on cycle with my next round of ultra 11?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@delsolrob he would know best if there supressive, idk wgat in neuro.

Just a heads up, if you try to cut or burn fat in pct you hinder the testosterone recovery process dramatically. A calorie surplus will help raise yiur testosterone levels, a deficit will lower testosterone. At bare minimum I would go into a maintenance calorie intake or a small surplus

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your pct is also missing the most important ingredient, a serm

DentonNH

Awards
@delsolrob he would know best if there supressive, idk wgat in neuro.

Just a heads up, if you try to cut or burn fat in pct you hinder the testosterone recovery process dramatically. A calorie surplus will help raise yiur testosterone levels, a deficit will lower testosterone. At bare minimum I would go into a maintenance calorie intake or a small surplus
I didn't even think about that
That's definitely good to know. Thank you!

DentonNH

Awards
Your pct is also missing the most important ingredient, a serm
A serm for Ultra 11? (11-KT?) I was thinking that it is about as mild as they get, and the TRS would be enough to get things back to normal.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A serm for Ultra 11? (11-KT?) I was thinking that it is about as mild as they get, and the TRS would be enough to get things back to normal.
You are correct. You do not need a SERM for ultra 11. Smont is a smart guy but I’m thinking he maybe didn’t read or realize what your cycle was that you are now using a PCT for.

As for the Neuro Aet, you could use it during your pct if you wanted. That said it does affect your cortisol levels and some people react differently to this. Neuro Aet works well and if it were me, I’d run it later.