Neuro P5 PCT???

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is this product best used in PCT? Currently on cycle with ultra hard and ostarine. Wondering if I should wait until PCT to add in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would
1. add in now
2. wait until after pct

why were you thinking to add in DURING pct?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i would
1. add in now
2. wait until after pct

why were you thinking to add in DURING pct?
Thought I read somewhere preg is good to optimize hormone levels after being on cycle. I'm on a pretty dht heavy cycle and figured this would be a good addition to my pct. But I can consider it during. Maybe this and the neuro dhea since they're both on sale.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thought I read somewhere preg is good to optimize hormone levels after being on cycle. I'm on a pretty dht heavy cycle and figured this would be a good addition to my pct. But I can consider it during. Maybe this and the neuro dhea since they're both on sale.
the whole idea of pct is to restore natural testosterone production, you don't want to add in anything that is even minimally suppressive....preg and dhea are good additions to a dht type cycle.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I appreciate your input. Got them otw now. Had to use my discount code after my ultra hard purchase. Iconic formulations is a solid company!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate your input. Got them otw now. Had to use my discount code after my ultra hard purchase. Iconic formulations is a solid company!!!
thank you very much!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for your support