NetflixNchill's 100% natty cycle

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting my first real natural cycle and hope to bring a lot of you along for the ride. Up until recently I would have thought injecting large amounts of testosterone, masteron, and eating methylstenbolone like tic tacs would've been considered unnatural, but all the natural IG fitness models set me straight, my body naturally produces methylstenbolone and masteron so it's not unnatural.

Now to the natty cycle layout

Methylstenbolone 20/20/30/30
500mg/wk of test enanthate (1-10)
400mg/wk of masteron enanthate (1-10)
75-100mg eod of test prop (11-14)
75-100mg eod of masteron prop (11-14)

I'll be dosing aromasin as needed, probably 12.5mg eod or e3d

Also taking OL's tudca at 1g a day and cycle support by iron mag nutrition at label recommendation

Took my first natty msten tab about 2 hours ago, feeling pretty natty at the moment so I'm pretty stoked. First pin will be tonight, spot location will be determined sporadically and most likely sloppy

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Took these today, something to compare to for later months
No filter, maybe slight Adobe gains

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stay natty bruh. Steroids are for cheaters who don't want to work hard.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome guys, going to keep this log VERY natty. No steroid users allowed

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Finally a log I can appreciate. I just don't understand why there aren't more natty logs in the anabolics section. Oh well.

P.S. I hope you have some Ralox or Nolva on hand in case your past comes to bite you while on cycle. Sometimes AI's are not enough. ;]

Many luck.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First pin of my natty oils went down somewhat smoothly, did a cc in each delt.

And toren, I bought about 230 tabs of nolva lol not messing around this time

blondbencher

Awards
Dude! You're so ****ing natty it's unreal! In on this as I'm excited to see dem gainz.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Starting my first real natural cycle and hope to bring a lot of you along for the ride. Up until recently I would have thought injecting large amounts of testosterone, masteron, and eating methylstenbolone like tic tacs would've been considered unnatural, but all the natural IG fitness models set me straight, my body naturally produces methylstenbolone and masteron so it's not unnatural.

Now to the natty cycle layout

Methylstenbolone 20/20/30/30
500mg/wk of test enanthate (1-10)
400mg/wk of masteron enanthate (1-10)
75-100mg eod of test prop (11-14)
75-100mg eod of masteron prop (11-14)

I'll be dosing aromasin as needed, probably 12.5mg eod or e3d

Also taking OL's tudca at 1g a day and cycle support by iron mag nutrition at label recommendation

Took my first natty msten tab about 2 hours ago, feeling pretty natty at the moment so I'm pretty stoked. First pin will be tonight, spot location will be determined sporadically and most likely sloppy
Sup NattyNetflixnChill.

why are you running MAST for such a short time?

Mast shines , in my understanding, in moderate length cycles stacked with other compounds as its a DHT and lowers SHBG leading to a greater amount of unbound/free serum Compounds

also, subbed

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup NattyNetflixnChill.

why are you running MAST for such a short time?

Mast shines , in my understanding, in moderate length cycles stacked with other compounds as its a DHT and lowers SHBG leading to a greater amount of unbound/free serum Compounds

also, subbed
I'm running it for 14 weeks, figured that'd be long enough

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at it again, it says masteron enanthate 1-10 @400wk

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Look at it again, it says masteron enanthate 1-10 @400wk
oops my bad OP,, my eyes blended the test enth and mast enth lines together. cycle looks great

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Admin can you move this to the cycle info section, didn't realize there was a specific place for logs

Thanks!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You're about to be as natty as Jeff Seid, You gonna lie about 19 inch biceps too? :p

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How you feelz after breaking both delt cherries?
Right delt is fine but my left delt isn't feeling natty at all. It's a bit swollen between the head of my tricep and my lower delt

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Dude should've just ran some 40% tribulus, that's what all the IG models do. #DevinPhysique2k16

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, that would make me only 60% natural then. Not ready to take that step

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I did my 2nd pin yesterday around 4pm, right quad took the full 2cc and woke up this morning with basically no pip whatsoever, think I found my main area to pin natty juice

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
So I did my 2nd pin yesterday around 4pm, right quad took the full 2cc and woke up this morning with basically no pip whatsoever, think I found my main area to pin natty juice
My first thigh pin was smooth 2 days later I was sore. Haha.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Redness below my left delt that seems to be natty oil settled between delt and tricep

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Redness below my left delt that seems to be natty oil settled between delt and tricep
That's more than natty oil bro, unless you injected 12 fl. oz. or so!!

A bit of inflammation, probably fighting infection too. Be ready for a good 6-7 days of soreness on that one. In my experience anyways.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Holy.... I thought that was a knee cap ? natty oil does strange things. Hope it heals up fast for you man.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's my tricep, there isn't any bump or anything

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quad pip is no ****ing joke guys, just worked 12-11pm today nonstop (server) and my leg has just about had it. Literally feel handicapped

sk8erboi9405

Awards
Most people I have encountered avoid the quad as a pinning location. However, for me, I love it. It's such a meaty area that the initial prick doesn't even bother me. Also, I do tend to flex my muscle to see where I am going to pin. After I see where the outer medial quad is at, I will pin. Does anyone here warm up their oil?

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Quad isn't bad after the 3rd pin. I'm on my feet all day from work as well, it's just breaking them in although I'll admit left side likes it more than my right...

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feeling good, coworkers have said my face looks fat. I've been taking 12.5mg EOD of aromasin
Maybe I should up the dose? Only been on test enanthate for 12 days

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Could be the salt intake. I know on me if my salt is too high my face rounds. "Moon face". I'd check that intake before fighting back with a higher dose. Do the bi's look like they are holding water also?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No biceps look about the same, my salt intake is very low. It's weird

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Yea you got me there... maybe Dma378 might have an idea...

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Dan can correct me if I'm wrong , but like he has told me when you first get on cycle estro is gonna go up ( obviously it aromatizes especially when you have boat loads of it) however it will balance out .you started your AI from the beginning AI as a precaution to prevent things like gyno . It's not until you develop symptoms you should increase you're dosage frequency . Estro is good on cycle and your gonna hold water . You gonna get bloodwork done ?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe half way through, and I actually started my AI 5 days into the cycle. So I've only taken 2 pills so far

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always get estro symptoms a couple weeks in, but stay the course with dosing and AI and I tend to balance out. Consistent dosing of an AI takes a couple weeks to fully kick in as well. I say stay the course don't make any premature adjustments.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Ahh okay , well just let it ride right now if you start getting symptoms then you know what to do .

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the plan, knock on wood I don't have sensitive nipples or anything like that