NetflixNchill tries out sarms

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So normally I'm an injectables kinda guy but I've been abusing my body a little and decided maybe I should look into sarms. I did a bold/test cycle up until march and then went on pct. On April 23rd, I decided to start RAD140/LGD at 10mg each. Split into two dosing a day.

Will be logging the rest of my cycle, but wanted to share my results so far since I think they're actually very impressive for sarms. I feel like I'm on a mild cycle of msten or high dose halodrol

Everyone is welcome to join!

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1st picture was on April 23rd (first day of cycle)
2nd picture was exactly 10 days later on May 3rd
3rd picture was 2 days ago on the 8th
4th picture was last night on the 9th

My body has recomped wonderfully and I have not changed my diet

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Allways loved LGD but never liked rad made me feel run down like ass and I saw no improvement strength or body comp wise like when I ran LGD solo. (I did a rad/LGD cycle aswell)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using that rc companies T3 right now and it is rediculously strong! Haven't been this ripped in a long time!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta try that next!
I barely have any fat to pin my GH into, basically just going into skin at this point. The crazy thing I'm sitting here at 4pm and just finished my pre dinner meal that puts me over 3000 calories for the day. That doesn't happen without the support of some high quality chemicals.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's crazy, awesome nonetheless! Knew these guys had quality stuff

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay so I've been on LGD, RAD140, test e (150mg a week) for a full month and just started oral 7-Alpha Acetate (20mg) preworkout last night. It's safe to say sarms are extremely underrated. I'm up 8lbs since started but I look like I've put on 15-20lbs

IMG_4360.JPG

IMG_4361.JPG

Will update more often!

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look huge bro!! Is the 150 test your TRT dose?
I plan to TRT after this experiment, I knew these sarms would shut me down so I chose to supplement my test a little with 150mg a week. It's been doing the trick of keeping everything working down there. I was going to do an actual big boy dose of test but thought it would over shadow the LGD and RAD. Little did I know these things are actually effective

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I plan to TRT after this experiment, I knew these sarms would shut me down so I chose to supplement my test a little with 150mg a week. It's been doing the trick of keeping everything working down there. I was going to do an actual big boy dose of test but thought it would over shadow the LGD and RAD. Little did I know these things are actually effective
Interesting. Why not do a standard PCT after to see if you recover properly and will not need TRT? How old are you also out of curiosity.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Why not do a standard PCT after to see if you recover properly and will not need TRT? How old are you also out of curiosity.
I'm 23, but I know this is the lifestyle I want to live so why not do what I plan to when I'm 30

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn your a big 23 year old dude!! How many cycles under your belt before this one?
I've done a test and masteron cycle this time last year (first cycle) then I did a winter cycle of test, tren, and alpha one, then went into PCT and lost my gains. My initial picture on this log is where I was at the end of PCT

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well done bro, looking very good. What brand sarms are you using?ive got lgd and rad 140 but after all the scaremongery that's been going round lately about rad I've held back

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_4381.JPG

Test subject upped 7-Alpha Acetate to 30mg pwo and experienced crazy sweats and muscle fullness. Subject compared it to the effects when using transdermal trenbolone no ester